What's new

Heyay

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Can someone give me all link that active the other link got violation

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait, that's a permaban now?
https://ulmf.org/threads/rules-of-the-hentai-section-read-before-posting.12166/

"Asking for or alluding to asking for links to any commercially available products is prohibited. This includes asking asking where to find a game. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you the game."
" Users with less than three posts will be permanently banned if found to be breaking this rule."

No tears shed for throwaway accounts created specifically to beg for download links.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Heads up on a new translation release. Rupert94 has filled out the missing bits from Icevail's translation of game 20 Nano (Cornered by a Cheeky Devil). Game has been uploaded to the JSK Repository and added to the JSK Directory. Going forward, new Repository uploads will have their upload dates listed in the JSK Directory index.

ierdan

Reputation score
Does anyone know what's the name of Tougioh's heroine ?
Was kinda wondering about it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know what's the name of Tougioh's heroine ?
Was kinda wondering about it.
西の条 美音 = Nishinojou Mion.

Name is displayed right at the start of story mode 1 to the side as the protagonist enters the ring.

ierdan

Reputation score
西の条 美音 = Nishinojou Mion.

Name is displayed right at the start of story mode 1 to the side as the protagonist enters the ring.
Thanks, I actually haven't downloaded any of the recent translations of JSK's works recently so that's why the post.
Kinda winging out so far without english but I guess it won't be an option with the new game when it'll come out.... even though I don't hold my breath for this one.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks, I actually haven't downloaded any of the recent translations of JSK's works recently so that's why the post.
Kinda winging out so far without english but I guess it won't be an option with the new game when it'll come out.... even though I don't hold my breath for this one.
There's chatter about the google docs JSK repository which has guides on how to beat each game. Supposedly works even without the homebrew interface. Worth a try if you get tired of guessing, I suppose.

The next game is the lesser done conversation genre, so definitely out of the question unless you can circumvent the language barrier.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
You should try Reipatcher out. I've had a lot of luck with that one.

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
1669541932663.png
Clothed paizuri with cloth that is completely covering your dick... I believe that's a first in JSK history, certainly more excited now for this to come out.

Petraoni

Reputation score
As a paizuri addict, words can't describe how excited I am for this game now.
Not only is there a clothed paizuri scene, but also a second paizuri scene with an angle JSK hasn't done before either!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Not only is there a clothed paizuri scene, but also a second paizuri scene with an angle JSK hasn't done before either!
She's not once looked happy or into it this entire time though.
I feel like the context is gonna make me dislike this one.

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
The UI on the right also has a "Forced Paizuri" option, so minimum of three Paizuri scenes. Us Paizuri maniacs are going to heaven with this one.

Unless JSK forgets it, there's always the scene select option for Pure-love ending writing, and might even have a Pure Love extra scenario

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe she's just concentrating really really hard
Doesn't want to crush the PC's knob between her boulders

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
does anyone have the apk link for Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess? It would help me a lot I've been looking for days