What's new

gilgamma

Reputation score
You mean it's a readmee?? but it is impossible to translate I have it in .txt format I absolutely cannot figure out how to decipher it???

Capture.JPG

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Probably gonna wait for the walkthrough or the save cause going blind i got a heart and 2 diamonds as i'm going

Numeratic

Reputation score
Pretty sure this is the save data for the game only file that says save data.
Its a full save hope its useful. If it isn't let me know lmao everything lights up on the main menu as completed tho.

Attachments

urruah

Reputation score
for the love end in story mode 3 the suggestions they gave did not work for me either so i had to mix the 3 suggested routes together and ended up getting 4 hearts. something about true feelings part 2 not opening after the first like the tip says it would dunno why.
Yeah, that's what I ended up doing.

Honestly, this feels like one of JSK's weakest games. The girl looks weird and it feels lacking in options.

Numeratic

Reputation score
Yeah, that's what I ended up doing.

Honestly, this feels like one of JSK's weakest games. The girl looks weird and it feels lacking in options.
To be honest the girl in this new game looks better but that could just be unity making things look better. But I do agree there is a lack of options but then again it is one of those dialogue and not battle games.

yiyihon192

Reputation score
Agreed. Her head is too big, breast size is too big. I'm not asking for loli-look exactly, but something about the right balance, so it would look more natural.

2ZEC

Reputation score
I've translated the whole Love Ending Route with SugoiOfflineTranslator (better or on par with DeepL) and double checked with DeepL and a fucking Japanese Dictionary. To my surprise machine translation nowadays is quite good and usable compared to back then.
I'll share the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" if someone wants it

I use BepInEx but I think you can also use it on XUAT (ReiPatcher)
Hit me up if you don't know hot to MTL yourself. I'll teach you how

Delexicus

Reputation score
I've translated the whole Love Ending Route with SugoiOfflineTranslator (better or on par with DeepL) and double checked with DeepL and a fucking Japanese Dictionary. To my surprise machine translation nowadays is quite good and usable compared to back then.
I'll share the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" if someone wants it

I use BepInEx but I think you can also use it on XUAT (ReiPatcher)
Hit me up if you don't know hot to MTL yourself. I'll teach you how
Which version of SugoiOfflineTranslator did you use? I read on their patreon that v4 is a vast improvement over v3. V4 being the patreon timed exclusive.

2ZEC

Reputation score
Which version of SugoiOfflineTranslator did you use? I read on their patreon that v4 is a vast improvement over v3. V4 being the patreon timed exclusive.
Wait v4 is out already? damn.
I both have v2 and v3 so I don't know which one I've used since I just copy pasted my "AutoTranslatorConfig" from game to game

Edit:
Too bad, I've used v2.
I'm dumb, I have the Toolkit 2.0 which uses the v3.3 translation model

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Hey guys, just a heads up. The Community Guide was looking pretty bad so I hit "reject all" on the review tool in an effort to reduce the vandalism. Thanks to everyone who made real suggestions, if you'd like please feel free to re-add them! Looking forward to the guide for the new game. :)

arc361

Reputation score
I am guessing the new game isnt available for free yet right? Might be worth a buy when english translation is available

ADuckFromNarnia

Reputation score
JSK Just announced his next work, for those who wanted it, looks like the loli dommy dream is alive folks. He did a tan loli (as you can see from his Kobo profile post) and says he's aiming for "big boobs but slender thighs" (bold red text mtl is "brown loli busty female brat demon king"). From what i can tell with google translate, it seems like he's going for the dom vibe as the MTL title is "understood!/Let me know! Demon King".

yiyihon192

Reputation score
JSK Just announced his next work, says he's aiming for "big boobs but slender thighs"
Big boobs are killing it for me. It makes the game look just like all those hentai cartoons. Where girls have breasts bigger than their heads. I understand it doesn't seem to affect his sales, and this is probably what Japanese audience wants, but for me girl's "natural look" is the best that's been in JSK's games.
And I still can't understand why with all those money, his team can't hire a single English translator. It would dramatically increase audience who enjoy his works and it's not even hard to implement - just one more button in menu to change languages.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Big boobs are killing it for me. It makes the game look just like all those hentai cartoons. Where girls have breasts bigger than their heads. I understand it doesn't seem to affect his sales, and this is probably what Japanese audience wants, but for me girl's "natural look" is the best that's been in JSK's games.
I seriously don't understand this criticism.
1673360241062.png

Her eyes... are as big as her hands. Her entire hands.
Her head is as wide as her shoulders.
In fact, her head is as big as her entire upper torso.

It's a stylistic decision. There's no such thing as a "natural look" in anime style. Just say you prefer smaller breasts on girls.
And I still can't understand why with all those money, his team can't hire a single English translator. It would dramatically increase audience who enjoy his works and it's not even hard to implement - just one more button in menu to change languages.
There's no team. JSK is just one guy. Just a guy.
He almost quit at one point thinking there was no way he'd get financial security being a game developer, as he only sees himself as a hobbiest.

The reason the game's not in English is because he's making enough money, and getting enough fan attention from his Japanese fanbase that he doesn't care to expand to western audiences.
Could he make more money if he released his games on Steam or Itch in english? Yes for sure. Does he care enough to put in the effort to do that. Sadly no.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A hentai, looking like a hentai......what the hell is wrong with these devs!? (Just joking I know what you're trying to say...just well, not the best phrasing)
What's not a joke is that this is hardly a "Japanese" thing, go look at even a few western games and guess what you'll see? Super huge girls, super huge booba, super huge thighs. In fact, Japanese games are far more likely to have more "natural (subjective)" look than a western game. More likely, not absolute.
Last I checked, it's not a team just one guy/gal doing everything. Plus, don't confuse sells with a monthly thing like Pateron. When you buy the game dev gets that money once, and it won't be all at once. A dev can make a total of 10k off a game but it could take 2 years to do so and there could be big droughts where they weren't making any money at all. Of course, JSK also have a Ci-ne which is basically like Pateron but there's no paid plan that I can see. Finally, hiring an English translator is not at all simple.
One, you have to find someone who is fluent in both languages. Two, you have to make sure that person is trustworthy (go look at the whole Teaching Feelings bs that happened). Three, you have to make sure that person has a work ethic that is on par with your own. Really no point if you're paying someone to release something and they do so months or longer after you've released the product.
Also, "dramatically increase" that's a hell of assumption. Most JP -> EN translations (at least on DLsite) tend to gain a 15% or less increase in sales. Of course, there are exceptions like Fullfrap games that get up to a 25% increase; but most of the time it's where the game is hosted that matters more than the translation. Even a pure JP game off Steam would probably bring in more sales than a EN game on DLSite.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
There's no such thing as a "natural look" in anime style.
Well... there used to be

Okay, it's a Manga cover but there was a time where anime tried to be more anatomically accurate
1673387579713.png

Realistic anime design