What's new

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Update No.6
1687166450629.png

Battle scenes done in 75%.
No H done yet.

JSK is done with most of the battle system and is starting on H-scenes.

In *"Papa Hunting Girl" will mostly encompass abilities like Hipnosis, Time Stop, Bondage, Sleep, abilities from Uncle Hunting Girl.
"Aphrodisiac/Enhornying" will make a return from latest Maou game and new ability "Body Control" (Body Puppetry?) will be added.

"Body Control" will allow to decide heroine's next attack for her, and that includes H-attack. So you can get "raped" by "Body Controlled" heroine.
So basically, it's all about creating situation in which she says she don't want to, but her body starts fucking on it's own.
Due to nature of this situation, it will lead to Cowgirl position, but JSK wants us to look forward to it.

Also, new update for the Wakarase! Maousama - fixed the issue where sometimes the blood from her deflowering would show in the intro.

--------------------------------
*パパ狩りギャル - Papa Hunting Girl, title is basically the sequel to the Uncle Hunting Girl. However, since "Papa" here comes from "Papakatsu", or practice of schoolgirls selling themselves to older men (for dates, sex or both), I'd argue that "Daddy Hunting Girl" would fit, to point at "Sugar Daddy" which is basically the same thing in the West.

I think the screenshot is ment to showcase the Body Control ability - with seemingly full list of her attacks:
Punch
Slap
Front kick
Upper spin kick
Middle spin kick

Pepper spray
Stungun
Spray and ball kick
Reverse H attack

It will probably make it a lot easier to get all "counter-H" animations, since you'll be able to command her to do counterable attacks.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Doesn't in any way shape or form relate to my comment at all XD
Well, sexually the aggressive no.
But his second game she's the one who starts the fight with you, then you turn the tables and rape her

1687206981484.png

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Well, sexually the aggressive no.
But his second game she's the one who starts the fight with you, then you turn the tables and rape her

View attachment 47924
Karen also comes to kick ass as the aggressor.

View attachment 47925

Same with Satsuki.

View attachment 47926
Guess I gotta give context... Cause something got lost
Remember. This is the post I was responding too.

I think it's fair, as long as her action bar gets filled as well. So you end up getting smacked in the face insantly as if she lost patience for dragging a useless conversation for too long. It makes for an amusing post-love/lust battles wherein, based on your conversation, she changes her next action from slapping you, to mounting you for reverse fuck. "Stop teasing me, and let's fuck already" Of course, this does not apply to rape or dark routes, unless JSK plans for a Yandere route
I responded by saying the protagonist is usually the aggressor, so these desires don't make much sense to me.

Usually doesn't mean always. It means like... by default.
Karen, Kaname, Miyui, Maisa, and the red-haired martial artist are the ones who aggress.
Oh and the blue-hared martial artist who fights the champion in ToGiouh.

But outside of that, the MC is the one who aggresses. Usually it's the MC. Sometimes it's the heroines.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mean, I feel like JSK usually puts the heroines as the aggressors so that it gives an excuse for the MC to rape them.
The magical girls are usually rampaging throughout Japan, the martial artists are forcing duels with MC, elf knight attacks MC, Manhunting girl manhunts MC and the demon queens are attacking humans (though MC usually challenges first). Even Selene has dialogue claiming that she kidnapped the MC to fight in the ring. I feel like the MC is the aggressor only in Christine, Miyui, Reimi, vampire fighting games and the interrogation games which are the exceptions.
Although you could argue that the MC attacks first in the demon queen and magical girl games so it depends on how you look at it.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and the interrogation games which are the exceptions.
Even then, the heroines usually have commited some sort of crime or are hiding a "terrible" secret and deserve punishment for that transgression. I haven't played them all but I'm pretty sure a big theme of JSK in general is absolving the protagonist of any guilty by framing the girls as entirely deserving of the punishment they are getting. Which, to be fair, is pretty common as far as rape games go.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Even then, the heroines usually have commited some sort of crime or are hiding a "terrible" secret and deserve punishment for that transgression. I haven't played them all but I'm pretty sure a big theme of JSK in general is absolving the protagonist of any guilty by framing the girls as entirely deserving of the punishment they are getting. Which, to be fair, is pretty common as far as rape games go.
Overall, most H-games tend to downplay rape - either by "victim" deserving of it, playing it off as a joke, or otherwise plays it off as little no consequence. Most likely, because both players and creators don't want play as a realistic depiction of a rapist - most are here for the cute girl getting rammed, not for her subsequent trauma.

---------------------------------------------

BTW, new post:
1687655891292.png

JSK started on H-scenes - 2 points of view out of planned 35 completed.

There's going to be 2 major changes to H-scenes:
1. Ejaculation scene will get revised - up until now it consisted of 4 motions, now it will be condensed into 1 motion. In other words it will be shorter.
JSK is hoping that people that prefered longer scene will understand, and with replay function, there's little to no reason to keep it longer.

2. Adding new set of buttons to move, zoom in/out and rotate - those are planned to allievate hopes/concerns about wanting to see more of the heroine's body or face and such. Apparently, it works so well, that JSK ponders why didn't he come up with it sooner.

Due to new function, developing new H scenes took longer than usual, but with new stuff done, JSK is planning to speed up now with development.

Overlurker

Reputation score
I noticed we're going to bed for this one, instead of being tricked on the streets like the Kashima looking girl, this time we get fooled into thinking this was a paid date/prostitute then she attacked?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Most likely, because both players and creators don't want play as a realistic depiction of a rapist - most are here for the cute girl getting rammed, not for her subsequent trauma.
A large part of the reason I enjoy JSK's stuff is because he includes the trauma aspect, one of the few hold overs from when Ryona was the craze.
I especially like the ones where it's a strong cocky woman, not so much a fan of the interrogation ones.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Another Update:
1688266963130.png

4/35 points of view done.

It looks like additional clothing option slightly slowed down progression, JSK is talking about speeding it up this month.

With new camera options getting more "pulled out" view became available. This especially works of 3rd person view.

---------------------------------------------------------

A large part of the reason I enjoy JSK's stuff is because he includes the trauma aspect, one of the few hold overs from when Ryona was the craze.
I especially like the ones where it's a strong cocky woman, not so much a fan of the interrogation ones.
Eh, I'm not sure I'd call that 'trauma', more like 'Fuck around and find out. Also, no one is going to rescue you".
When I'm thinking of trauma, I think of goblins scene in Holy Knight Ricca

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Even then, the heroines usually have commited some sort of crime or are hiding a "terrible" secret and deserve punishment for that transgression.
Lol nah bro. No one "deserves" to be raped XD. Don't get brainrot and confused.
Like. It's fine if you like the rape end content. I'm not judging that. For real. You do you. But I disagree with the idea that any of them deserve that.
Overall, most H-games tend to downplay rape - either by "victim" deserving of it, playing it off as a joke, or otherwise plays it off as little no consequence. Most likely, because both players and creators don't want play as a realistic depiction of a rapist - most are here for the cute girl getting rammed, not for her subsequent trauma.
I disagree with the first part. Second part i'd add a caviat in that JSK does purposefully traumatize the heroines in the rape ends. You just don't feel the weight of it, because it doesn't linger.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Like. It's fine if you like the rape end content. I'm not judging that. For real. You do you. But I disagree with the idea that any of them deserve that.
I'd have thought the quotes in "terrible" would have made it clear what I think about justifications for rape. But whatever you might think of me, it doesn't change the fact that the narratives within the games, as much as a narrative exists, always seek to exempt the protagonist of fault.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
it doesn't change the fact that the narratives within the games, as much as a narrative exists, always seek to exempt the protagonist of fault.
I've always preferred outright smash-and-grab captures so I never paid attention to that.
But rather than assuaging consciences that don't need assuaging, I'd volunteer that it may be more about providing some kind of plausible basis for the love endings, or route flexibility.
(Though I do think the princess interrogation one was actually an outright rescue of an intended sacrifice if I recall correctly.)

Even then, the heroines usually have commit[t]ed some sort of crime or are hiding a "terrible" secret and deserve punishment for that transgression.
True.
This doubles as providing some form of plausible blackmail material in most of the interrogation games.
But again I SUSPECT it's more about putting the char in a situation where you could roleplay him with at least minimum story legitimacy as either everyman or predator.

Like the situation just fell into his lap, what does he do with it, kinda thing.

For example, it wouldn't make sense to go hunting for chicks with the explicit goal of raping them and then suddenly turn around in gameplay and be hands-off, y'know what I mean?

Lol

Last edited:

lunarsword192

Reputation score
I'm just hoping for a remake of one of his earlier incest titles, especially Grappling Sister

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Update No.9:

1689029494655.png

8/35 viewpoints done

Due to all scenes being on bed, 'binding' don't look all that different from the rest.
JSK isn't worried about it, since focus this time is on timestop and body manipulation.

Scene presented is doggystyle, with view from underneath.
JSK is pleased how it came out, for an experimental position.
When panties are halfway down, the hole(s) are covered.

JSK is still excited how how the new camera feature works, but a little concerned what will be the players reaction to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I disagree with the first part. Second part i'd add a caviat in that JSK does purposefully traumatize the heroines in the rape ends. You just don't feel the weight of it, because it doesn't linger.
The first part? How so? I'm sorry, but I've seen enough games where girls reaction is comparable to steppping into shit. "ugh, that happened". If that's not downplaying it, I don't know what it.

Yua.
1689031359470.png

Not only she deserves it, but even deserves for someone to hear her pleas for help... that turns out to be another guy she blackmailed, so he screams back "like the last time, bitch?". You know. So she can be her own undoing.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Not only she deserves it,
Bro calm down. I'm not speaking ero logic. "No one deserves to be raped" shouldn't be considered a controversial take.

Now, I agree that the scenario are putting the circumstances in a direction where either or event can happen.
That being said, both things are true.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Bro calm down. I'm not speaking ero logic. "No one deserves to be raped" shouldn't be considered a controversial take.
I dunno; there are certainly people who deserve to be killed, those that deserve torture even. With that in mind, while it probably wouldn't be my first choice, there's gotta be a point where someone's deeds merit raping.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I dunno; there are certainly people who deserve to be killed, those that deserve torture even. With that in mind, while it probably wouldn't be my first choice, there's gotta be a point where someone's deeds merit raping.
Bruh that argument is dumb.
"There certainly are people who deserve to be killed, with that in mind there are people who's deeds merit eating them alive."

Even outside of that ridiculousness, you wouldn't use that argument against guys now would you?
A dude committing an action that makes it so he "deserves to be raped" like... I originally thought you guys were all joking but I honestly can't tell anymore.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Bruh that argument is dumb.
"There certainly are people who deserve to be killed, with that in mind there are people who's deeds merit eating them alive."

Even outside of that ridiculousness, you wouldn't use that argument against guys now would you?
A dude committing an action that makes it so he "deserves to be raped" like... I originally thought you guys were all joking but I honestly can't tell anymore.
If you thought the statement in quotes was so silly it wouldn't meet my approval... you're wrong.

Actually, I was certainly including men as I thought along the lines of what behavior might be appropriately punished with rape and an eye-for-an-eye came to mind.