What's new

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Yeah I saw that , Shion was so f**ing awesome i cant wait for this new one.

Last edited:

Hey boys, is someone translating Defeated! Devil Girl?

Last edited:

They are starting a new game already. It looks like it will follow in the same vein as Shion.

Thanks for the update, mate. Dear lord, how the hell don't those breasts break a tooth or two when she runs or jumps. And that skirt has panties lenght. Oh well, since logic doesn't apply in most games, I will let this slide and look forward for it.

Yes, it's being translated. No, I don't know how long it will take. More than a month, at this rate.

The latest Overthrow was removed from its download locations. Can anyone reupload it?

Thanks. Interesting to see the guy finally pursued his blatant pregnancy obsession (seriously, every game except Vampire Hunter is filled with lines about it).

Not my personal cup of tea, but whatever.

The first game of Demon Queen ( or somerthing like that i dont remember ) have benn translated or not because I dont find the translated game on my pack of Jsk games

They are starting a new game already. It looks like it will follow in the same vein as Shion.

Those are Hanekawa Huge. It's odd, because she sort of does look like short-haired Hanekawa...

I was just wondering why this thread itsn't updating.

When updates to that new game come to surface people will talk until then the only other thing there'll be to talk about is translations, otherwise there's really nothing to talk about.

Just me or do the girl's tits keep steadly increasing in size with each game?

Back