What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ジュッカクゲームス / Jukkaku Games] フォーリン・ラビリンス -隷属の少女たち- / Fall in Labyrinth -Slave Girls- (RJ240457)

alan0n

Reputation score

フォーリン・ラビリンス -隷属の少女たち- / Fall in Labyrinth -Slave Girls-

1573851450390.png

1573851470462.png
1573851510636.png

DLsite link (Japanese):

My MTL partial:

Description of story and gameplay (shamelessly stolen from 4lurk3r's post):

As a short story outline, your male protagonist character is a stowaway aboard a ship heading towards the labyrinth city of Veriapool, who had just the luck to be in the same exact ship that gets attacked by a bunch of monsters while on board. In there you find the Holy Sword Audragon, contract with its manager spirit Aulla, and successfully repulse the monsters at the cost of most of Audragon's power. In Veriapool, you'll be able to buy the slave girl Torte, actually the fallen-from-grace only daughter of the currently reigning Arcadius house, and in the Labyrinth, you'll find the amnesiac girl Fano Hooveria, who gets registered as a slave under the protagonist as a temporary substitute for citizenship. It's mostly freeroam from there.

Description of Gameplay:

Gather gold/loot/materials in a labyrinth accompanied by two slaves and other companions.

Train them, raise their levels, get them better gear and skills, dress them up, build their affection and get naughty, or just drug and rape them.

Aside from Torte and Fano, there's other girls you can eventually add to your party, invite to your home, and have sexy times with. Just like in Gate of Windnest, it turns out that having sexy times with the girls feeds power to Audragon, so Aulla ends up proactively pushing the protagonist to have sexy times with the girls.

For most of the game, you control a party of up to 4 active members, mostly through a static dungeon with respawning enemies, but there are also fields outside the main labyrinth you get to access for sidequests and relationship quests and whatnot. The protagonist, Torte and Fano can class-change freely between the 3 main classes in the game, Warrior, Hunter, and Mage, and freely use all skills and abilities learned in one class in others. Unused party members sit in reserve and can be swapped in and out freely even in combat, though only characters in the active party gain EXP. Combat is done with an ATB system, except bizarrely enough the developer didn't implement an ATB gauge so you'll have to eyeball the turn order yourself. Actions done in battle raise the "Tension" gauge, and when maxed, the character gains a boost to multiple stats and later on becomes capable of using special, powerful "MAX Tension moves"; Tension persists between battles, but resets upon entering another map area. This game uses a symbol encounter system, with the customary abilities to ambush and/or stealth through enemies unlocked by the Hunter class. Defeating enemies nets you a treasure chest, and some areas feature special locked chests that unlock if you defeat all enemies in the room.

Aside from the usual RPG equipment, this game allows each character to equip "jewels", special accessory-like equipment that come in two varieties: one provide non-stacking passive bonuses just like in Gate of Windnest, the other provide 'auto-skills' that can trigger at combat start and/or every X turns at the cost of MP.

Aside from all that, you can also buy property, build your own home, fish for money, trade special medals for dress-up items to dress up Torte and Fano with, and even marry all the girls (you even get a special, extra-powerful ring for doing so).

Controls:
Standard RPGMaker control.

Fetishes: Slavery, Rape, Dress-up
This is actually a pretty good game that really hasn't seen any traction here, so thought I would at least get a thread up and let yall know not to miss out.

Last edited by a moderator:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, this game. It's made by the maker of Gate of Windnest (RJ158595), and has much of the same mechanics and overall game outline.

As a short story outline, your male protagonist character is a stowaway aboard a ship heading towards the labyrinth city of Veriapool, who had just the luck to be in the same exact ship that gets attacked by a bunch of monsters while on board. In there you find the Holy Sword Audragon, contract with its manager spirit Aulla, and successfully repulse the monsters at the cost of most of Audragon's power. In Veriapool, you'll be able to buy the slave girl Torte, actually the fallen-from-grace only daughter of the currently reigning Arcadius house, and in the Labyrinth, you'll find the amnesiac girl Fano Hooveria, who gets registered as a slave under the protagonist as a temporary substitute for citizenship. It's mostly freeroam from there.

Aside from Torte and Fano, there's other girls you can eventually add to your party, invite to your home, and have sexy times with. Just like in Gate of Windnest, it turns out that having sexy times with the girls feeds power to Audragon, so Aulla ends up proactively pushing the protagonist to have sexy times with the girls.

For most of the game, you control a party of up to 4 active members, mostly through a static dungeon with respawning enemies, but there are also fields outside the main labyrinth you get to access for sidequests and relationship quests and whatnot. The protagonist, Torte and Fano can class-change freely between the 3 main classes in the game, Warrior, Hunter, and Mage, and freely use all skills and abilities learned in one class in others. Unused party members sit in reserve and can be swapped in and out freely even in combat, though only characters in the active party gain EXP. Combat is done with an ATB system, except bizarrely enough the developer didn't implement an ATB gauge so you'll have to eyeball the turn order yourself. Actions done in battle raise the "Tension" gauge, and when maxed, the character gains a boost to multiple stats and later on becomes capable of using special, powerful "MAX Tension moves"; Tension persists between battles, but resets upon entering another map area. This game uses a symbol encounter system, with the customary abilities to ambush and/or stealth through enemies unlocked by the Hunter class. Defeating enemies nets you a treasure chest, and some areas feature special locked chests that unlock if you defeat all enemies in the room.

Aside from the usual RPG equipment, this game allows each character to equip "jewels", special accessory-like equipment that come in two varieties: one provide non-stacking passive bonuses just like in Gate of Windnest, the other provide 'auto-skills' that can trigger at combat start and/or every X turns at the cost of MP.

Aside from all that, you can also buy property, build your own home, fish for money, trade special medals for dress-up items to dress up Torte and Fano with, and even marry all the girls (you even get a special, extra-powerful ring for doing so).

Note that the game is pretty buggy right now, so you're probably better off waiting until a relatively stable version comes out.

OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
Note that the game is pretty buggy right now, so you're probably better off waiting until a relatively stable version comes out.
Really? I have... prolly 18 hours into it and only run into two bugs: A mis-positioned sprite and a single ctd that I cant reproduce. Obviously others are having different experiences, but mine has been surprisingly good.

Edit: Just FYI he wasnt kidding, I also ran into two game stopping bugs toward the end of the game making progress impossible. Its probably a good idea to wait awhile for patching.

Last edited:

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally the thread is up.

I justed cleared game yesterday, done mostly thing in game except H Scene and Item index(currently 96%) both of them are in process.

I may write the walkthough if I start over again(or new game+ is done by developer).

OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
Still bouncing around the 9th floor and trying to figure out how to recruit the white haired chick. I feel like I may have bombed her dialogue way earlier in the game and screwed myself though :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wait then 1.00 have many many erros XD !!!
last version is 1.06 and have errors XD

Ver.1.06
・ Fixed a bug that the recollection mode doesn't work in the flat and warehouse
・ Correcting misconfigurations that can be made in some maps
・ Fixed a bug where unintended items may be added to belongings
・ Fixed a bug that the effect of “Dragon Power” and “Partiture” is not given under certain conditions
・ Fixed a bug that the enemy's full power slash would cause unexpected behavior
-Fano's "kissing high sensitivity non-aggressive" Fano's total H times increased by 2
・ Fixed a bug that Torte's “Kiss Favor” is reflected in the diary even in reminiscence mode
・ Fixed a bug that Fano's "School Swimsuit" cannot be seen in Recollection Mode
-Fixed a bug that Magical Sword Hale Vail does not apply to "Skilled-One-handed weapons"
・ Fixed a bug that the “Fight” weapon can be equipped with the Heavy Equipment Master.
・ When you leave the tavern without talking to the female swordsman Enaris in the conversation about the quest “Recruitment”
Fixed a bug that caused Enaris to disappear and make it impossible to proceed
・ Correction of mistakes in notation of specific items

11/14/2019
Ver.1.05
・ If you see H scene at home with subheroine in recollection mode, warp portal
の Correction of malfunctions that can not be used
・ Lise's unique skill “Chain Spell” does not apply to mana blast and ether mana blast
Fixed a bug that caused items to be lost when appraising gems when destroying an ancient death spirit
・ Succubus space ・ Fixed a bug that forced the game to end when going to the bottom right
・ Fixed a bug that `` Train a girl '' on a specific map
・ Fixed a bug where “Swords” is not listed in the weapon types that can be equipped in “Artist's Knowledge”
Fixed a bug that caused the behavior to become strange when clearing the main quest while building a house
・ Changes in the behavior of save magic circles in Labyrinths
・ Fixed a bug where the movable area and mini-map do not match in Labyrinth Layer 9 reserve magic circle
・ While wearing certain costumes, some costumes on the back may be worn during the Fano Miko event.
Fixed bugs displayed
・ Fixed a bug where you could enter a wall in the small room of the Velia Pool Sewer
・ Fixed a bug that weapon skill is not activated by Pristina
・ Correction of consistency between Aura reaction and masturbation after first H scene
・ The hunter skill "Shinobi" has been revised upward (consumption MP decreased, effective number of steps increased to 40)

11/13/2019
Ver.1.04
・ Fixed a bug where Magical Sword Hail Vail appears in the choices when changing Aura equipment
・ Proceeding the event of Bear Hilda's mansion after reaching the ninth layer at night
Fixed a problem that the screen remains dark
・ Heavy equipment, light equipment, and magic equipment master ring for each class
Fixed bugs that cannot be equipped
・ Fano's kiss “High sensitivity, non-aggressive” corrects a bug that increases the total H count of Torte.
・ Fixed a bug that caused players to enter the pirate ship again after the quest `` Infiltrate Pirate ''
・ Fixed a bug that prevented you from returning to the road you came to after sheltering in the sanctuary
・ At the bottom of the cave in the south, outside the bottom of Labyrinths, in the emergency control room for the summoning device
Fixed a bug that caused the game to terminate forcibly when going to a specific location
・ When you get reward for the altar of the offering,
Fixed a bug that forced the game to quit under certain conditions
-Artifacts in a specific way when rewarding at the altar of offerings
[Fixed bugs that could be acquired again]
・ Fixed a bug that Bear Hilda appears in the southeast area under different circumstances

11/12/2019
Ver.1.03
-Fixed a bug that prevented players from progressing at the 9th layer break event under certain conditions
・ Fixed a bug that the equipment condition of Bear Hilda's wedding ring is Liese
Fixed a bug that caused Fano to behave strangely when reclassified to "Girl"
・ Fixed a bug that the explanation of succubus charm is wrong
・ Fixed a bug that the power notation of Auto Skill Gem “Call Blizzard” and “Lightning” is wrong
・ Fixed a bug where Thunder attribute compatibility is not reflected in Aura equipment
・ Fixed a bug where the attractive increase of some heroic cloak equipment is different from the ability notation
・ Fixed an issue where the performance of the best uniform (above) is incorrect
・ Adjustment of Pristina join flag and scenario consistency
-Fixed a bug where the costume shop Marcedes catalog and assortment did not match partly
・ Adjustment of specifications due to unexpected behavior due to increased liking in some quests

11/11/2019
Ver.1.02
・ Fixed the bug that the display of Bear Hilda standing picture is strange
Fixed a bug that caused the game to not progress if a normal enemy character interrupts the boss battle in the southern cave
Fixed a bug that the date of Torute and Fano's diary was off by one day from the actual date
・ Fixed a bug that the full screen function was not working with Alt + Enter
・ Failure to crash when an enemy touches the back while using the hunting skill `` Surprise ''
→ Since you can get behind with the skill of the hunter “Shinobi”, the effectiveness is duplicated,
】 We will abolish the skill “Surprise”. The hunter's skill level will be adjusted accordingly.

11/10/2019
Ver.1.01
Fixed a bug where money was not reduced when appraising a gem at a magician
・ Fixed a bug that money may not be reduced when purchasing a lottery ticket
-Fixed a bug that the ring is not displayed in the item type display
・ Fixed a bug that caused the display to remain open when warping to the same floor after opening the treasure chest
・ Fixed a bug that Pristina standing picture at Labyrinth entrance

Product version ver1.00 has been released.

The trial version has been updated.
・ Change the title screen to match the product version
・ Change some skills to match the product version

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Still bouncing around the 9th floor and trying to figure out how to recruit the white haired chick. I feel like I may have bombed her dialogue way earlier in the game and screwed myself though :D
Leaze Hraesvelgr is the second last character you recruit. Getting her requires you to go fully through the F9 story events. After you regroup your party, you need to explore the entire west mansion to find her, talk to the magic shop owner from behind the counter, take on a miniboss in F4 (in the passage that leads to F5), return to the magic shop owner, and follow the instructions (get a translator handy!). Then return to the west mansion to recruit her.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When do i get a 4th party member which doesn't count as short-term or guest?
And the monster crystal shop seems to have a quest but what crystal do i have to hunt?

Last edited:

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And the monster crystal shop seems to have a quest but what crystal do i have to hunt?
4th member is sun heroine, you can recuit them about middle of game.
for second question I need to check your quest menu before, I can answer.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Baldegard Fus Pristina (Pris): after some time and/or story progress, she'll be in front of the weapon shop. Talk to her, head over to the Adventurer's Guild, then check up her room in the inn. After a cutscene, she'll be roped into the party (though her level is very low at start).
Tainy Pasternak (Tainy): finish the one subquest from the Adventurer's Guild board that rewards 500G.

Assuming it's the quest you get from the magic shop owner right outside the Labyrinth after progressing to ~3F, head to the hillpath left of the Labyrinth entrance and finish the dungeon. After this, you can buy the plot of land from the magic shop owner for 5000G, and then you can build a home after consulting the real estate department (town NE, right-bottom building, bottom counter, bottom option), talking to the former carpenter in the Adventurer's Guild, consulting the real estate department again, and giving the former carpenter 10k and either the Lightning Spear or Flame Blade Kagutsuchi (both are 5-star rarity warrior weapons). It takes 3 days.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems that once again I'm missing something obvious: I've activated level 3 teleport then using avoidance skill managed to get lvl 4, still need to get lvl 3 boss, yet...
This seems grindy as hell.
It seems I either need to grind ridiculous amount of money for the rare weapons in store or just grind a lot for stats.
Also, when exactly the night conversation happens that allows to start improving the artifact sword ?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It seems that once again I'm missing something obvious: I've activated level 3 teleport then using avoidance skill managed to get lvl 4, still need to get lvl 3 boss, yet...
It seems I either need to grind ridiculous amount of money for the rare weapons in store or just grind a lot for stats.
Also, when exactly the night conversation happens that allows to start improving the artifact sword ?
Your weapons should generally be mostly treasure chest drops. The rare weapons in the shop are for when you're financially much more stable. You should buy rings though, they don't drop from treasure chests. But yes, this game is grindy. It's that kind of RPG. Back-attacking enemies and utilizing auto-skill gems can make battles go by faster though.

You can start improving Audragon after you have sexy times with Torte or Fano at least once. You can force them if you want, or you can raise their favor to 30 with gifts for consent. Fish for high-value fish everyday and sell your labyrinth loot for money.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Doesn't seem like i am triggering any sub heroine events. I got the witch though. Or could it because of some difficulty settings at the beginning of the game?
Perhaps i can't trigger any because i was on 1.00 before?
Currently on Day 13.
Also, 10k + fire katana / lightning sword/shield. it's already 3 days but where do i have to go to see the island.

Attachments

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Doesn't seem like i am triggering any sub heroine events. I got the witch though. Or could it because of some difficulty settings at the beginning of the game?
Perhaps i can't trigger any because i was on 1.00 before?
Currently on Day 13.
Also, 10k + fire katana / lightning sword/shield. it's already 3 days but where do i have to go to see the island.
3 days after you pay the carpenter, head back to the hilltop to the left of the Labyrinth. That's the plot of land you bought.
A bunch of subheroine events require you have a home in the first place. By the way, you can invite subheroines to your home after finishing their event chain (excepting Leaze, who you can take to your home as soon as she joins.
Alternatively some of the events may be tied to day progression. Not sure. I'm personally waiting for a more stable version before replaying. I think I missed a couple quests for some reason or another. Couldn't recall having ever done the 巫女 subquest. Where did you get it?

OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
Once you get the crystals from the succubus and the minotaur the game gets DRAMATICALLY easier. Until then you will be grinding for power/gold :/
Edit: If you played like me and picked up the companions late then you will be grinding again to level them also.

Overall though I thought this was a pretty damn decent game. That or its been a really crappy year for HRPGs.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well that explains it... Got the home, went to sleep. The following day or after that a new set of quests appeared as well as the pink-haired knight by the weapons shop.

3 days after you pay the carpenter, head back to the hilltop to the left of the Labyrinth. That's the plot of land you bought.
A bunch of subheroine events require you have a home in the first place. By the way, you can invite subheroines to your home after finishing their event chain (excepting Leaze, who you can take to your home as soon as she joins.
Alternatively some of the events may be tied to day progression. Not sure. I'm personally waiting for a more stable version before replaying. I think I missed a couple quests for some reason or another. Couldn't recall having ever done the 巫女 subquest. Where did you get it?
巫女 subquest.... reading the questline, it requires me to enter a cave at the outskirts. I got it early from the adventurer questboard. And iirc it requires your first slave to have 30 affection or more to do it. There is a boss fight but thats just the 'bodyguard', the villain after the bodyguard encounter will fall with a simple staff strike.

Overall though I thought this was a pretty damn decent game. That or its been a really crappy year for HRPGs.
I could use a topic board on From Frontier (RJ258588). That 1 seems decent in my books.

And I wouldn't mind RJ255528 being 'out'.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm. Last time I played I didn't get the miko subquest as far as I can remember, and I made it to F10. Maybe I started getting a house too early, or maybe getting 30 affection before meeting Leaze at F3 broke something, or maybe I dawdled around too long in the early floors. Not sure. I'll probably not play again until a relatively stable version comes out though.

My standards are pretty low, but from what I've seen in this game and the circle's previous work Gate of Windnest, they're pretty decent, if grindy because of the RNG nature of item drops. At the very least it's a better game than the basic trash you might see in DLsite every so often. That said, From Frontier (and Nursery Slime) are also excellent.

By the way, the Aim weapon skill of bows (10MP self-buff) works VERY well with the Warrior class' All-Out Attack (15MP single target attack). Add more ATK boosters for even more power.
Warriors can also use Infight (18MP self-buff) to buff AGI and CRT, and AGI is king in this game most of the time.

The sword-and-shield weapon skill Mikiri Stance doubles hate and automatically nullifies and counters physical attacks. This is great for all enemies that use physical attacks a lot, and since Warriors are naturally slow and tough this might be the best thing for them to be doing in multiple situations.

Mages can probably do well with the 5MP self-buff autoskill Dragon Power (guarantees crit) combined with (Ether) Mana Burst (physical element single target attack) since it's one of the few magics that can crit.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The thing is I don't mind *some* grind, but seems a bit too much here.
Also, randomness complicates getting the girls well outfitted wrt. defensive gear.

...and on topic of affection, how to grind that, besides buying the overpriced single items from the shop ?

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The thing is I don't mind *some* grind, but seems a bit too much here.
Also, randomness complicates getting the girls well outfitted wrt. defensive gear.
...and on topic of affection, how to grind that, besides buying the overpriced single items from the shop ?
Getting affections to get them to like you requires you to buy those gifts from the general shop. Thats what i did... You can earn alot of money if you did some of the quests in the quest board.

If it's money, it's either LOAN, fishing or dungeon grinding. The monster crystals you collect can be sold for 700 gold profit. Else, you can always sell some unwanted costume clothes & weapons if you have to.

Battle-wise, you have to rely on elemental resistance % and monster crystals. Elemental Resistance on your character will affect both defense and Elemental Damage it casts. Making Mages utter nukes when attacking their weakness.

I think the grind is fine. It's about the same level as the previous game.