What's new

Jumpers Rebirth

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

Hey RJ, you wouldn't still happen to have that module for RPG Maker XP would you? It would save me a lot of trouble.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I had the program RPG Maker XP before my computer had to be wiped. I don't have it anymore...

Also, what did you mean by module? A component of the program? or the installation of the program itself? Because I just got a shared version... :eek:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The game you created or acquired which you played with yourself in is what I meant.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The game I "made" was much like AWMBI, except I simply used the base program, RPG Maker XP, as a simple board for the game. I'd use the sprites the base program provided, and just moved the sprites around, just like how you would when moving your piece around when playing Monopoly.

This is how I'd use it, I'd just move the little character sprites around when they move, and use notepad documents to track their stats.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Shouldn't I be able to make 2 attacks per turn, due to being a martial artist, Tassadar?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You can, and you did. You just rolled very poorly for damage.

Also to everyone, if you want to use a class granted ability (like the roundhouse kick), include it explicitly in posts.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I technically can't give it... As it needs to be installed, and payed for. One of which, I did not do. I torrented it, and can send you a PM for the link to get it, if you'd like.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just a notice to everyone, it's probably going to be a little while before I'm able to take the time to update the main threads. It's been a busy week for me.

Edit: Also, after these encounters are resolved, decide amongst yourselves how you'd like to travel and I'll tailor future encounters to accommodate you.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If we have command of 10+ would it be possible to take one of the meklots as an npc companion? (It'd be a bit weak, but since it's coming up in the story...)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Question; When slith takes over, will he be using the last used style of combat? Or will he be using a battle map for us to see?

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'll be making battle maps. I'm trying to work on them as we speak, actually.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of, Silth, you can take over now. They went North West one square from the good starting position.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

hi, i have some "silly" questions:to go from lv1 to lvl2 we need 10 or 20exp? Because in the Character Creation say level and not next level

Experience til next level: (10*Level)
Spendable Experience Points:
Aptitude: (Style)(Level)(AXP(100*Next Level)
Mind: (Element)(Level)(MXP(100*Next Level)

Also, how many Spendable Experience Points we need to increase Fatigue Points,Action Points,Pleasure Points,Corruption/Broke Points, Orange stats and mp? or they increase when we use SEP in the primary stats?

I apologize for this questions

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Also, how many Spendable Experience Points we need to increase Fatigue Points,Action Points,Pleasure Points,Corruption/Broke Points, Orange stats and mp? or they increase when we use SEP in the primary stats?

I don't know about the rest, but since what you mentioned is based on formulas, they probably increase when the stats in their formulas increase.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

hi, i have some "silly" questions:to go from lv1 to lvl2 we need 10 or 20exp? Because in the Character Creation say level and not next level

An interesting question... I automatically assumed that it was times next level, but whether or not this is true brings light to Plmnko's question, which I am also curious about.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spendable Experience Points:
Aptitude: (Style)(Level)(AXP(100*Next Level)
Mind: (Element)(Level)(MXP(100*Next Level)

It's 10 times current level, so at level 1 you'd need 10 experience to level up.

You can't increase FP, AP, PP, Corruption, Orange Stats, or MP directly using experience points. They can only be increased by increasing the primary stats or gaining advantages.

Your questions aren't silly, I'm happy to clarify.

Note: This is all applicable unless Silth decides to over-rule me. Which is completely up to him.