Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

The girls giggled wildly as Sera offered to repay them with something they would like. One was about to speak up before Crissa quickly stepped in and bonked her on the head with two fingers. "No! Do not tempt the Mistress. She is easily convinced to split pussy's with her large magnificent Phalice." Crissa seemed to go into a daze slightly before gathering her self together. "Besides she can barely afford the slaves she has now! Feeding more mouths to feed later will put us in a serious bind." The cat girls eyes watered a little but understood before simply asking for a kiss. The other girls were of similar mind each wanting a kiss from the angelic matriarch. Once that was done however June came rushing out in a very... revealing gown and quickly wrapping her arms around Sera and kissing her.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw Crissa, don't say that. I was being serious for a change," Sera said to Crissa.

Sera kissed both of them on the lips lovingly, hugging them at the same time. "You two are so sweet. What are your names? As soon as we're able to handle more girls here at the manor, I shall definitely come and find you and hire you both on as handmaids," Sera told the two after kissing them, patting their heads.

When June came rushing in and pretty much jumped into Sera's arms, the young angel hugged her back and kissed her. "What's the matter honey?" Sera asked June.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nothing Im just glad to see you is all." June held her a moment before taking a position to her right arm looped threw Sera's own. Looking to the lovely woman at her side Sera noticed that all her cat like features had finally faded away. With Crissa taking the lead she showed Sera how much work had been done and while things were still slightly sparse furniture wise the home actually looked like it was lived in. The final stop was the back porch area where several lawn chairs rested near a table. "The alarune did a wonderful job on the grounds though.... they did leave a mess of shornweeds growing in the maze. For now Ive told the girls to stay away from them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw, you're so sweet June. And I see that your neko features are gone now finally too. That's good, I'm glad you're back to normal," Sera told June, kissing her on the lips before moving along to follow Crissa along to see the cleanup that had been done in her absence.

"Heh, I think the shornweeds were my doing. I um... had a little fun with a couple of the alraune yesterday in the maze while they cleaned up and everything. I'll talk to the ones remaining to see if they can help keep them in line for us," Sera told Crissa, leaning over and kissing her on the cheek too and giving her ass a grope just as her other hand groped June's.

"You know, if breakfast isn't ready yet, I'll go ahead and head out to find whichever alraune are left and have that talk with them right now," Sera said, kissing June and Crissa both on the lips before flapping her wings and flying out over the backyard, so long as breakfast wasn't ready yet, where she'd land next to the first of the alraune she found that remained.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding as the girls went about to get breakfast going Sera took wing. Her first circuit around the manor revealed only one of the Allarune had stayed. It was the one she had greeted when she first got to the house. Landing she found her making flower crowns and humming to herself. Seeing Sera she set the crowns down and moved to greet her with a kiss. Hello my lady, I am called Rosebloom. How may I serve you today?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey there, I was just seeing how many of you girls decided to stay here and all," Sera replied, returning the kiss and hugging her. "May I call you just Rose then? And I have come to ask you a favor. Is it possible for you to keep the Shorn weeds in check out here? So that they don't just randomly attack the girls and whatnot. Also collecting any Shorn Nectar you can would be helpful too, as we can make things out of it," Sera then asked the alraune, playfully grabbing her butt and kissing her on the cheek.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rose frowned a little but nodded. "Ill try Mistress but the shornweeds have a mind of their own I can do little to sway them. Warning your girls may be the best defense. Though...." Rose blushed a little before speaking again. "I wouldn't mind some volunteers to be seeded so we can have little ones running around."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, it's alright Rose, don't worry about it too much. Just try your best to keep them in line when the girls are out here if you can. Most of the maids and other catgirls are with child, so... yeah. And those are my babies too, so I'd like to keep the girls in good health and not screwed completely silly if possible," Sera said, kissing her on the cheek before looking curiously at her. "Some little alraune? Or little Shorns?" she then asked.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Little Aalrune of course. We give birth to the seeds of the shorn and the shorn give seed the Aalrune children into females." She smiled thinking about it before turning her attention back to Sara. "I will do my best to make sure the girls know the danger." With that Rose gave her a kiss on the cheek and went back to making flower headbands. Just then Sera heard the ringing of a bell. Breakfast was ready.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, I didn't really know that Rose. Well, I can talk to some of the others about that. How long does it usually take for alraune seedlings to be birthed once the Shorn has filled a potential mate with them?" Sera said, kissing Rose on the cheek again and hugging her. "That's all I ask is to just do your best to make sure they know and understand the dangers of the Shorns," she added before hearing the bell calling for breakfast.

"Hey... do you want to have breakfast with us Rose? Or did you already eat something?" Sera asked, offering to bring Rose along, where if the alraune wished to do so, Sera would pick her up and fly them both to the manor so they could eat. If she didn't, then Sera would simply smile and give Rose a hug before heading back herself.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rose thought a moment before speaking up. "Hours.... it depends on the host." She thought a moment once more before answering. "No thank you I'm not too hungry. Though would the bossy lady be willing to feed me later? I promise not to seed her."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see, well I can talk to Crissa or one of the others that aren't pregnant about that if you'd like. Or one of Jolynn's other maids or something," Sera said softly, kissing Rose on the cheek. "And are you talking about Crissa to feed you? If so then yes I'll talk to her, and I'm sure that she'd be willing to have some fun with you if you need it, though if not then I could always talk to June about if she'd be willing to," Sera went on to say before heading on once she got her answer.

When she arrived back at the house, she'd go and ask Crissa and June both if either would be willing to feed Rose when she needed it. If neither of them wished to do so, then Sera would take it upon herself to do it, going and telling Rose before heading back for breakfast that she would do so shortly or whenever she required it.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Crissa agreed though she sounded reluctant. Perhaps it was the thought of being sexed up by a plant. Seeing Crissa halter a moment June spoke up taking a firm grip of Sera's arm and pressing her soft chest against her. "Ill do it Sera." For a moment she saw a spark of challenge exchange between the two woman. This seemed the turning point as Crissa became much more accepting of being the plants lover at lest every once in awhile.

With that settled Sera gathered her rapidly growing Harem for breakfast. All the girls sat most pregnant and rubbing their bellies. She had quite the collection of cat girls, soildiers, a nun and a noble. Deep down her pervy heart she knew the succubus sisters would be very pleased with her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the slight challenging look Crissa gave June, Sera held her tongue for a few moments before making a decision. "Well June, I know that you aren't used to all of this, and Crissa is needed to handle the manor's affairs and stuff. So I can do it, I have no problem with it. Although, I suppose I could ask Urma to do it, hmhm. But no I'll do it, I was only joking about Urma," Sera told June and Crissa, feeling that it was best if she did it herself instead of thrusting it on one of the two of them, especially since she was almost certain that June now carried her child and all since their fun that last time. "Unless you really don't mind doing it Crissa. I asked Rose about it and she said that the pregnancy would only last for as many as twelve hours or so. So it wouldn't be all that long for you," she added to Crissa, thanking her steward with a kiss on the lips if she accepted and a grope of her ass.

As they sat down for breakfast, Sera looked around the table and smiled, knowing that her succubus lovers would greatly enjoy her harem here. Maybe she ought to send them word and see if they wanted to move out here, Sera idly thought to herself. She immediately knew though that they wouldn't want to leave their positions in their current home, as they had gold, power, and many other things besides. "So how is everyone feeling today?" Sera asked while they ate breakfast together.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everyone seemed in a good mood thought eh pregnant girls seemed to be a little uncomfortable, but that was to be expected given their situation. Not dwelling on her demon lovers Sera proceeded to cover the days events. Crissa of course covered all the major things such as the clean up and finances. It seemed that with the help of Rose in the orchard they would have a shipment of fruit to send out soon. It wouldn't be anything too high quality given how wild the orchard has been but it would be their first major income. It was then that she mentioned the stables out back and the milk machine. All the girls kinda squirmed at that. As for the clean up efforts all had gone well and Crissa was confident that the current staff could keep the manor clean.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera, being the kind hearted angel she was, moved about the dining table and fluffed some pillows and set one behind all of the pregnant girls backs, giving each an affectionate peck on the cheek as she did. She didn't mind doing these sorts of kind gestures for the catgirls, or anyone else for that matter really. Hearing from Crissa about the orchard already blooming and ready with ripened fruit to harvest thanks to Rose, Sera smiled and thanked Crissa for the information.

"I'm honestly a little surprised that the alraune managed to clean the orchard up that fast and get it blooming. I assume they used their nature magics that many of them know. But I'm not complaining, every bit of income is useful, and can be put towards helping everyone here out, as well as the town," Sera said with a happy look on her face. "I'm also a little curious as to why I couldn't go out there to hop in the milker things and sell some of my seed and milk. I mean, surely it would sell for a lot on the markets here. And I couldn't ask any of you to get in that milker when you're all obviously worried about doing so," Sera then said to everyone at the dining table when Crissa mentioned it again, being sincere in that she didn't want to ask them to do it themselves and being honest about being willing to do it herself.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Crissa slammed her fist down before blushing and apologizing to Sera. "Mistress you cannot its not proper for a woman of your status to do that." The rest of the girls nodded in agreement before several of them sat up fast face's blushing saying the would do it until they found proper cows. June seemed lost her face confused. She leaned over ans whispered to Sera. "Why not just buy some cows. Im sure we can find a couple in this place. I know how to care for them after all the church had an old cow that I used to milk." It was clear that June had no idea of what type of cow the girls were speaking of.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Girls, I really don't mind. And I couldn't possibly ask any of you to do it yourselves because you're all pregnant first of all, and second of all, it just wouldn't set well with me to ask or order it of you. I'm just too kind I guess. It's not like I would be out there constantly, day and night. Besides, being milked in both ways could be fun, who knows," Sera told everyone aloud, before June leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Not that kind of cow honey. They mean milking a human's or catgirl's breasts for the milk, after giving them a drug if needed to induce lactation," she whispered back to June quietly, kissing her on the forehead.

"If you're all that much against it though, then I suppose I don't have a choice that I can't be doing it. But I just couldn't bring myself to ask anyone else to willingly go into that, since you're all so tense at the thought of it," Sera told everyone else. "But how about this. I'll go try it out, and if I don't like it, then I'll stop and we'll find someone else to do it. Deal girls?" Sera went on to say, looking around the table to see if there were any objections to her suggestion.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Sera moved to speak with the girls June turned a bright cherry red. However she made no head way all the girls refused to let her do it quickly volunteering themselves if need be. June however kept her face flush and stayed quiet the remainder of the breakfast. Each one of them gave her a hard look before the cute cat girl maid spoke up. "Mistress S-sera your a st-strange mistress already. We-we can't let your prest-prestige degrade fur-further.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh alright girls, if it'll make you happy, then I'll hush about that for now. But I'm still more than willing to at least give it a try and all you know, because I care about your well being," Sera told everyone, looking apologetic about worrying them with what all she'd said, but sounding sincere that she didn't mind. "And what about my prestige? I'm already a personal lover to the high matriarch Jolynn after all," she added with a giggle.

After they finished eating, Sera would go out to the milking barn to take a closer look at what all sorts of equipment it had inside, curious as to what it all entailed.