Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

The girls soon broke down into bickering about who was going to be milked so that their lovely mistress wouldn't have to suffer the indignity of it all. It got loud enough that they drowned out Sera's words ans Crissa tried to bring order to the table. This would let Sera slip out if she wanted to or she could restore order, though by the looks of it Crissa would have it done in short order. Either way she was free to head to the barn. Once she was there she noted it still needed a fresh coat of paint but the structure itself had survived the jungle well. Walking in she could see the costume stalls with their cushions and pillows for the cows. As before they were six along each side with the main space in the back holding the machine itself. It was a curious device with numerous hoses leading the the stalls. Wondering how it worked Sera heard a soft creek outside and moved to investigate. Out back she found a small water wheel locked in place. Attached to that was a complex gear assembling that seemed to run the pump when the water wheel moved. It was a marvel of engineering. Everything seemed to be intact but on closer inspection of the gears it seemed they would have to be serviced. Years of gunk seemed to have jammed the teeth. A simple cleaning would probably take care of it thought.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

While the others were all starting to bicker about who would get into the milker machine thing out back, Sera slipped away to escape the arguing and headed out, leaving Crissa to calm everyone back down. Sera made her way out to the milker barn in the back, where she'd take a look inside the place to see what all there was to see in there. "I just don't understand what the big deal is," Sera muttered to herself as she flew out to the barn.

After flying out there and going inside, Sera saw the various hoses and contraptions inside. The creaking noise did draw her attention and when she saw the waterwheel behind the thing she could only feel that it was a pretty well made thing. She idly wondered who this manor and land had belonged to in the past. She couldn't remember exactly who Jolynn had said when she'd asked the last time.

"Well it probably wouldn't take much to clean it. I'll talk to Jolynn about all this and see what she thinks," Sera said under her breath to herself.

After that, she headed back to the manor, hoping that she'd given the girls enough time to calm down and stuff. "Alright everyone, the milker barn's going to be out of commission for a little while, until we get it cleaned up at least. So nobody's going to have to be milked in the next day or two probably. So don't worry about any of that for now," Sera told them, putting an end to that. "Now I'm going to go see the matriarch about some things here shortly, around lunch time probably. So until then, we'll finish getting the house here cleaned up some more before I go," she went on to say.

With that, Sera would do just as she said and would help the others with some more of the cleaning if there was any left to do in the main manor. If there wasn't however, she would have a few of the girls help her start on the milker barn to get it cleaned up enough to be able to use. "I want this barn to be beautiful and well furnished. Anyone that's going to be milked will be treated like a princess, because they're putting themselves through an awful lot for helping us out and all," Sera would tell everyone helping her with the barn.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The house itself was in a stable state enough so that her two official maids could handle it. The two cat girls raced of dust cloths and brooms in hand while Sera gathered the rest of the girls up and headed to the barn to work. For the most part it was easily though Crissa seemed rather annoyed. "I don't understand mistress why treat cows so nice.. unless... Oh I see you will sell this milk as a high quality product. I see its so clear now. If we have the best facilities then we can attract the most healthy and well bred cows in the kingdom!" With a new gleam in her eye Crissa took out a note book and began jotting down notes about plush furniture and adding carpeted flooring and insulating the walls. Meanwhile June quickly creeped up to Sera and grabbed her by the waist and held tight. Leaning up she blew light on Sera's neck. "Sera lets leave this boring old place and go someplace fun.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, that's one reason I suppose Crissa. But I don't have the heart to mistreat anyone at all, especially someone willing to do this sort of thing for work," Sera said, looking over at Crissa before June came up and hugged her.

"Hmhm, and where would you like to go for some fun, hmm?" Sera asked curiously, turning around and kissing June. "If you don't have any thoughts, I got an idea of where we can go, hmhm," Sera added after a few moments, reaching down and groping June's ass with both hands.

"Everyone, can you all finish this up? I'm heading out for a bit with June. Once you've finished cleaning up as much as you feel is necessary for the day, then take a rest and relax for a bit. I'll see what I can do about getting us another means of income in the meantime until the crops come in and we can get some milk, or something else if you girls would allow me to hop into the milkers," Sera asked everyone, giving some orders before heading out with June into town, ready to do whatever June had in mind for some fun, or if she had to think of something, then she'd head up to the palace with June to ask Jolynn if there was anything fun that the two of them could do, that didn't involve just lots of sex, though Sera wouldn't mind if it ended up with lots of sex afterwards of course.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the most part June would just lead Sera around town looking at all the exotic items. Everything seemed knew to her and she quickly flitted from thing to thing. Apparently her mood was infectious as the various food vendors offered her free treats and even a dress. Of course it might have had to due with the current fascination of the city walking mere steps behind her. Though eventually the duo came across a small building tended by an elderly woman attempt to coral a heard of children. Almost immediately June hopped the small fence and began to help the woman gather up the kids.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera stayed no more than two steps behind June at all times, though most of the time she held June's hand and smiled happily, just enjoying her time with the young human. As they walked along, Sera couldn't help but smile happily because June was so happy to be out and about with her and whatnot. The food vendors giving her a snack here and a treat there also made Sera happy too, and she would pick at the treats a little herself as well, indulging a tiny bit, but only in the ones given to June.

When June was given her dress however, Sera gasped softly and thanked the one who gave it to her, bowing politely and offering to pay for it despite it being a gift. In the end, Sera paid for it in praise and telling anyone around that she was glad there were kind people in town like that shop owner. She even gave the shop owner lady a deep kiss as a reward and allowed her to fondle her angelic body some, gently guiding the shop owner lady's hand down into her robes to her shaft to grace her with a touch of what made her a matriarch. Sera wouldn't go any further than that though for now, at least not while June was with her anyway. She promised to come back to shop here as well in the future for more clothes for June and even herself, and asked if there was any way that the owner lady could make her some lingerie and other clothes that would fit her well and allow her to flaunt her body some and look good to the other nobility.

Once she was done talking with the clothes maker lady, Sera continued walking with June until they came to the older woman with the children. Watching June hop the fence and begin helping, Sera smiled and flapped her wings to bounce her over the fence and joined them, helping June and the older woman as much as she could to gather the children. "Come on now little ones, don't be difficult please," Sera would tell the children if they got rowdier with her and June trying to help.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was probably best that the fondle and kiss stayed just that as even after the two had left the sempstress was surrounded by the gossiping woman. Thankfully they hadn't sealed the deal as it where and the woman kept her freedom. As they gathered up the children Sera noticed that they were all girls. Still unless she asked about it the task was soon accomplished and the two of them on their way. For a long while June would just kinda flit from place to place not really settling down for any length of time. While not the sexy time she was hoping for it was still pleasant just to live and move and breath and for June to see. It was easy to forget the girl was blind only a month ago.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera was happy that June was having so much fun, and she followed her about town after they collected the children and stayed close. Remembering that June had been blind only a month or so ago, Sera didn't say anything and just smiled and hugged June from behind whenever they stopped to rest for a minute or two.

"Hey June, are you having fun with me? I mean, I know you don't particularly like this place all that much, but I hope you're okay with it somewhat now. Because... I would really like to help this place if I can," Sera asked curiously as she hugged June when they stopped for a few moments at one point. "And, where would you like to go next?" she then asked, willing to take June anywhere she could.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hummm no idea you just needed to get away from that stuffy house." Hearing Sera about staying longer here June kinda frowned. "Sera this place..... its very seductive it will be easy to lose oneself here." She leaned against Sera "Just promise me you will be careful.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry June, I'll be careful not to lose myself. I mean, I was able to resist losing myself completely already when the catgirls were swarming all over me. So I think I can keep from doing so from now on surely," Sera told June reassuringly, kissing her on the cheek.

"So, where do you want to go now honey? I'm up for anywhere myself," Sera then asked June, still hugging her lovingly from behind.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June leaned against Sera enjoying the embrace. "Humm no where right now is just perfect." Standing together June would just let Sera hold her until the angel decided what to do next.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, alright, then we'll stay right here for now. Or... I know a place we can go to, hang on tight okay," Sera giggled softly in June's ear, wrapping her arms tightly around June and flying up, carrying her through the air and letting the wind blow gently through June's hair until they were above the town and looking down on it from high above. "I love being high in the air like this, it makes me feel really nice and calm for some reason," Sera then told June once they were up in the air, landing on top of the tallest building she could spot in town.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't the first time June had flown with Sera, but the woman let out a surprised squeak and held on for dear life. Maybe it was the height or the fact that Sera was being held so tight but she could feel June's heart pound with excitement. Choosing a landing spot Sera found that it was Jolynn's hidden sanctuary on top of the library. That of course wouldn't do as she didn't want to reveal that location to others. However in the air she did manage to see a roof top garden on a fairly high building. No doubt they could land there. After all it seemed to be one of the municipal structures.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera held onto June as she went up into the air, holding her tightly so she didn't fall. After finding the roof garden of the nearby larger building, Sera went for there to land, as she didn't want to reveal the hidden rooftop area of Jolynn's. "Hey June, before I came along and everything, had you ever thought or considered leaving the temple? Or, loving someone, or anything like that? Or ever having children of your own?" Sera asked softly once they had landed at the rooftop garden, hugging June from behind. "I'm just curious is all," she added as an afterthought.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once landed June slowly let go and relaxed listing to Sera. "I don't think I even considered it." Sitting down on a nearby bench June pulled a hand threw her blonde hair a sure sign that she was nervous. "I mean who would want a blind woman?... I had decided that I would stay with the temple and live out my days there... but then you came along and I could see.... and the world just opened up." Looking up at Sera she smiled. "I don't regret any decision Ive made so far... well except maybe humoring pet and the mothers milk. Though I have to admit the tail was kinda fun.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see... well it's a good thing I came along then June. I'm glad I did. And yeah the tail was kind of cute I thought, hmhm. But I don't want you to let yourself become corrupted any just to have them," Sera said with a smile, holding June from behind as they sat there.

"Say June... have you ever thought about having children? I... I'm just curious is all. I've probably had a few children in the past... possibly many. But they were all by nymphs or sidhe, or other fey really. I've never had an angelic child before," Sera asked curiously.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Before I met you I never even thought about it. But now that we've shared such an intimate moment in the maze.... its just well... If I had any children I would want them to be your children." Looking up June would meet Sera's eyes with one shoulder of her robe slipping off exposing her bare shoulder.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh June, you're so sweet. You wouldn't mind bearing a cute little angel? Because I wouldn't hold back my seed any at all on that account. We angels can choose whether or not our angelic genes are the greater ones when we get a girl pregnant. Your child would be my first angelic child that I know of," Sera cooed, kissing her on the shoulder where her robes had fallen. "Unfortunately we angels age quickly, and we have to adhere to our calling. So technically I could never marry you or show favoritism towards you, just as I couldn't to Jolynn. But... I wouldn't mind letting your human genes be the stronger ones too so we could have non angelic children too," she went on to say, kissing up June's shoulder to her neck and leaving a hickey there to show all that she'd left it there.

"You know, I wonder if there is something that you and I could do together to help make money for the manor and stuff, so the girls would have plenty of income after we leave... if we leave that is. The town is rather peaceful and quaint after all. Maybe I could talk to Jolynn about making you a noble, hmhm," Sera said after leaving another couple of little hickeys on June's neck.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June was like butter in Sera's hand. Warm soft and sweet, her cute little moans echoed lightly as Sera kissed her between words. "I would have any children you would grant me Sera. All of them and love every single one." June leaned up and kissed Sera right on the lips firm and strong pulling the angel into a deep embrace.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera embraced June tightly, holding her close as they stood there kissing for several long moments before Sera pulled away finally. "I know you would honey. Let's go see Jolynn and if I can't find a way to make you a noble. What do you think, hmm?" Sera said, kissing June again and wondering if she really could make June a noble here, so that she could run the household in her stead if she ever had to leave for whatever reason, so that June would always have a place to live in peace.