Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Just Twisting About

New picture done!
Another pic of my character Captain Libertalia Alvilda

Clothed
Nude

And a WIP of my finishing of an old sketch I did, which in turn was the very first fanart of Isma from the manga Berserk, as far as I know.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Bad news - Laptop got some water damage. It's in the repair shop, so... nothing more than sketches for now.

This, however, I didn't post here. Last finished piece for a bit. I did this before the Saria one. Of a more recent character of mine - Alexaia Bibiana

Clothed
Nude

Also, since I've been lacking in the hentai area, here's an oldish sketch. My buddy wanted me to sketch her up getting broken/assraped by a superfuta Okuu
Complete wtih radioactive cum, cumflation, and cum out the mouth/nose

Also,
Why don't you just summon Phoenix then?
It has been done

Last edited:
OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Just moar of my multiposting.
Bwuahaha

This time its an update with a bunch of WIPs. Whee

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

I think I probably have the biggest chain post ever on the forum nao. Of, well, yo know, actual members. *coughhentaibotscough*

Anyways, yesh. I finished the Isma piece I had in the works.
Here it is! The first and original Isma fanart has been updated.

Also, works-in-progress

Last edited:
OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Finished one of them as far as I think it's going to get finished. Can't get their faces to look right to me, so I'm slapping some colors on them as is and calling it good.
So have some Railgun shocking Stocking.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Ya'll killin me here.

'gardless. Update with some of the stuff I managed to squeeze out

Metal/Rocker Fado (from Ocarina of time[the blonde kokiri])
Clothed
Nude
A quick sketch-a-thingy of the Guild Sweetheart from Monster Hunter 3, with a normal-breasted and GigantoTits(because I got an urge for it)
Normal Breasted
Dat Sem GigantoTits

And one last one, a gift for a buddy of mine ->

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Always good to see a new drawing from you, Twisted. Given that you know MH3, I'm tempted to ask you to make some Giginox x Khezu hentai... but something tells me you wouldn't be in it.

Your faces are getting better; none of them have fallen into the uncanny valley this time, bar the third pic and only when I've been looking at it for too long.

Both clothed and unclothed versions of the kokiri have excellent bodies; her skirt and top are very nice, and the definition from her legs to her stomach in the naked pic looks spectacular. Of course, being the problem area of almost every artist, the feet aren't the best - the nearer foot looks like it has two big toes - but that isn't exactly the focus of the picture, so I'm not too bothered by it.

Not being someone particularly good at critiquing art, I can't really explain why I find the sweetheart's body to be a bit iffy in the normal pic. Funnily enough, when I looked at the physically impossible breasts version, the iffy feeling went away - so I guess it was just a desire for bigger breasts.

I've looked at the third pic for a bit too long, and it's gone all Eversion on me. The fluffy bit around the end of the sleeve, her hair, and... her upper hair(?) have lost all perception of depth. I'm not sure what it is about the positioning of the arms, but something's up which causes me to be unable to see her hand as coming from anywhere but her neck. Her face has started to look a bit manic, or like she's possibly got a lazy eye... but when I first looked at the picture, everything was fine.

Her actual body is fine; the only things I can see to mention is that it might look better if we couldn't see the crack of her ass through the dress. The good things to say about it can be simply summed up as "T&A! *Drools*"; as much as everything above the breast-line has gotten twisted on me, everything below it is still hot.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Aw man, you totally broke my posting streak. Hah

Thanks for all the critique. And yeah, Sunny(the girl in the third pic) has generally been a tough case for a lot of people that draw her. She's a big believer in happy happy funtimes, and most everyone that's drawn her(including me it seems) either doesn't capture the up-beat aspect, or takes it too far into maniacal levels. Hah

For the ass thing though, that was request per the person it was for.
And for the arm thing coming out of her neck- most likely because of how baggy her sleeves are. It's an unfortunate casualty, but that's how it is.
As for her hair, she has an odd sort of bangs + pseudo-afro (the character's owner gave me NMH's Shinobu as an example of the hair)

Though in the end the depth being lost somewhere is probably normal - I'm still practicing on perspective and all that fanciness.

On the topic of Fado(the kokiri), thanks again. And yeah; feet are far from being my forte of anatomy, let alone my forte of anything. I used a lot of references to try and get the shape and curvature right, and the toes as well. Seems it wasn't perfect(but then again, what ever is?)

With the guildie, you're not alone in that actually. Someone else I know who is far from being into breasts that size preferred the gigantotits version to the normal sized version. It's a bit odd, really. I'll have to figure out what it is that causes itso i can brainwash everyone into loving the gigantotits, Mwuahaha~

As for the Khezu/Gigginox hentai, yeah Hah I'm not quite into the Animal/Animal and/or Monster/Monster stuff. Now if you were talking maybe some Khezu and/or Gigginox on some hunter babes or maybe even the Guildie, I'll have yeh know I've thought about it (but I need to finish a couple things before I try and start any serious kind of picture[like some bestiality hentai of Gwyn/Dwyn from Vindictus/MabinogiHeroes] the Guildie pic will most likely just stay a sketch, sadly. Until I finish this last thing at least, which might be a long time since I am not figuring out a background for it and it would not look right without one)

Again, thanks a ton for the crits =P It's nice to get a reply every now and then XD

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait... You take requests? *twitch* Must resist.

Anyway, your artwork IS fantastic, and I'm not just saying that cuz it has nekkid chicks. (Ok, maybe a little...)

But it is great! If I had known you were so hungry for posts, I woulda posted earlier...
Not being someone particularly good at critiquing art, I can't really explain why I find the sweetheart's body to be a bit iffy in the normal pic. Funnily enough, when I looked at the physically impossible breasts version, the iffy feeling went away - so I guess it was just a desire for bigger breasts.
I think I can clear that up. The breasts seem... off. Like, almost oddly shaped. The bigger ones have more shape to them. *Spoken like a true I-totally-guessed*

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Actually, I don't take requests Hah
It was a gift to him, and he requested that I do her ass like that, with it showing through the clothes a bit.

Also, happy Easter peeps(slowpoke I know)
A pseudo-collab(meaning I took the sketch and colored it, when the artist was going to leave the sketch as a sketch) with
I tried a new sort of line thing with this. For lines that separated different colors, I went with a thicker/heavier line, but with lines between the same color I went with a thinner lighter line, outside of one or two where it just wouldn't seem right(like DAT ASS. I want to bounce quarters off of it)

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Well, my laptop/art station's harddrive is dead in the water/toasty
etc
etc
whatevs.

So, I lost all of my WIP SAI files
This was really the only one I could find that I had uploaded elsewhere, not even the SAI file but WIPs that i had saved and uploaded.
Was inking and coloring one of ArcticRuins' pics, of Rikku
The naughty varient

Sadly didnt manage to get the shading done on it, which kinda pisses me off

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

I tested out my desktop's capabilities, and i can still get flat colors done without it fucksploding on me. I tested it out on a second hentai picture of my girl Libertalia. Sadly it seems that my faces have once again fallen into the uncanny valley. Woe is me!
That's what I get for trying to give someone a face that isn't sameface
Also, I've decided that straddlecrotch is the devil to draw.

PS - I'm working on a picture of Rei Hino/Sailor Mars. I realized that while I've been drawing hentai for years I have yet to even consider drawing the senshi, which is a requirement for any dignified hentai artist. Any of them that don't are undignified hentai artists.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Rei/Mars

Ami/Mercury
No Visor
With Visor

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

No Makoto/Jupiter she actually does have the bigger breasts of the inner senshi. :p

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Mars: Crotch is good, pose is good, the one hand you couldn't manage to crop out fo the picture is good. Face keeps itself out of the valley, and while I don’t know anything of sailor moon beyond the dojins featuring them, she does look like mars.

There are three things that I find a bit iffy in the picture:
1. Something's up with her neck. I don't know if it's because it's a cluster of detail, or the dip in the rightmost arm that stops the collarbone from lining up properly, or possibly even the distinctness of it; it might benefit from more subtle lines... all I know is, it's a bit odd.
2. As much as I hate talking in indistinct terms, her breasts need more... 'Shape'. I'm not even certain what that means myself, it's just what my gut's telling me. If anything, I would hazard a guess that I find them too long for their width.
3. Goddamnit, Twisted... don't just use a placeholder, make her a real futa! :D

I’d comment on Mercury, but I’m in a fairly open space (nothing on Bei Shun though) which my family has suddenly decided to occupy, so it will have to wait.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Hah, as for Jup's, I might do her next. Depends on whether I get an idea for her or another one of em.

Though I'm not going off of any bust chart, official or non; just going with the picture calls for/what works in the pic.

On the Mars pic, Host
I made a bit of a mistake of having a loose strand of her hair come infront of her neck without leaving space between. THat's most likely what the problem is there

As for the tittays, making them look full and round like what you're talking about is something I usually do with shading
But I can't shade atm because my laptop's harddrive is dead in the water, so I can only really go up to flat colors since my computer can't handle shading, unless I were to make it stupidly simplistic, with pictures no greater than maybe 1400 pixels, which would screw with my lines.

And that's no placeholder! I'm giving all the senshi custom-sculpted pubes with their Planet's symbol
Though I forgot to make Mars' a <3->, since all the circles got changed to hearts in Sailor Moon.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Mercury: The best face I've seen from you, although the luminescent blush looks more like sunburn without the visor. The small part of the hair-beginning that can be seen through her fringe also looks odd, possibly because it's so straight. But everything else; the shape, the positioning of features, the expression - not a single thing is unpalatable. And that, of course, is without saying that the body is characteristically voluptuous. The hand kind of starts to look like a paw if I concentrate on it, but hands are no one’s strong point.

Now, if only I could figure out what the words on her visor were...

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Thanks a bunch :)
And dont worry about the visor - most of it is just jibberish scribbles I did during the sketch, and while inking it, realized it kind of looks like japanese, so I left it like so.
The only non-gibberish is near the ECG which is
HB: 92
Pattern: IR

HB being HeartBeat and IR being Irregular
The idea was that she had an cardiograph brought up and analyzing the viewers heart rate and such during that situation

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Jupiter and her talents.. Always trying to outclass everyone :V