What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

nemuri

Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

I am missing most of the second page of the gallery and have no idea where to get them. It seems that the gallery is chronological, so it should be after the rescue of the 5th girl from the IT chamber (chapter 1 bloc C of division 8) and the shower with the pink haired girl hug.

I dont think it was mentionned either but there is some CD you can get after opening the door (code 021) when you temporarily disabled the boss at the end of chapter 1. Use the code, then go down and right, there is a little shiny thing that lead to severals toward where the boss is coming.

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after meeting the pink haired girl and getting the scene where she hugs you, the remaining cgs are for combat rape after you get off the elevator after escaping the giant boss monster, the dog-like enemy and the robot enemy each have 5 scenes for each girl if they use a h-attack on them when the pink bar is at 100%

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

after meeting the pink haired girl and getting the scene where she hugs you, the remaining cgs are for combat rape after you get off the elevator after escaping the giant boss monster, the dog-like enemy and the robot enemy each have 5 scenes for each girl if they use a h-attack on them when the pink bar is at 100%
At this point, I had 5 of an item that increased INP. I saved, used them on one girl to max her out, then wandered around til I got into a random battle against the dog and robot enemies and had her use the taunt/entice/whatever move to make them rape her. Then I reloaded the save and did the same with the next girl.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have beat the 1st boss and now i have time counter to put a 3 numbers pass, can someone help? i didnt see it if its posted here =(

Edit: Ok sorry i see it now 021 sorry

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm still at Ch 0. And I have completely forgotten how to fix up the generator to be able to get past the dark area after moving the metals.

Looked back the thread and says to the left of the generator, but nothing is happening.

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still at Ch 0. And I have completely forgotten how to fix up the generator to be able to get past the dark area after moving the metals.

Looked back the thread and says to the left of the generator, but nothing is happening.
Have you gone as far as you can in the dark area and triggered all the cutscenes? Else you should just need to walk over to the generator(or the switches at the wall) to turn it off.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like my problem was that even though I investigated the Red text in the dark area, I was able to fast travel back to the generator, even though it should've been prohibited because you'll have to see the shadow of lili when you exit that area.

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck at the 1. act right after u get the pink haired girl. I am at 8c (where the shower room is), but i cant enter the shower room. I went in all the in that area. (dunno if it helps but the server room (the room above the shower room makes weird wet noises). I can enter the Bedroom, but i cant enter the shower room. And i cant go to any other areas (via fast travel or walking)

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am stuck at the 1. act right after u get the pink haired girl. I am at 8c (where the shower room is), but i cant enter the shower room. I went in all the in that area. (dunno if it helps but the server room (the room above the shower room makes weird wet noises). I can enter the Bedroom, but i cant enter the shower room. And i cant go to any other areas (via fast travel or walking)
You need to find the source of those noises.
Investigate the area more thoroughly.

Investigate the shelves, you'll be able to move them around. Investigate Lily. Move shelves around again until you find a key. Move shelves and save Lily.

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you fast travel? I didn't even know that was a feature.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you fast travel? I didn't even know that was a feature.
Use the travel map item.
トラベルマップ

IIRC there is a function to fast travel there, as long as the game doesn't lock it for story events.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone get the new 3.06 updates? say they fix some bugs in the games

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could anyone tell me how to get the last 5 scenes or give me a 100% savegame...

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it easy just run around that last part before u end the game and u get a new e enemy just have the girl close to 100 inp

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The last 10 scenes are from reaching 100% INP in a fight against the chapter 2 enemies. The robot and meat monster both have their own animation and you need to survive & save the game to update the CG gallery.

EDIT:
Attached my global saves, I think these should unlock the full gallery? Dunno why there are 3 system files.

Attachments

Last edited:

Konobi

Reputation score

I'm at a loss. How do you rescue the pink-haired girl? I'm stuck in the dark hallway with buttons to press that seem to do nothing; three in the room with the girl and two in the room with a note. Every time I go near the note I trigger a small cutscene.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble hooking this game. As far as I can tell, it's the cached font problem again.

And since I can't tell what's going on, I have to ask: what's the benefit to killing the random enemies? I don't believe I've seen a single level-up and I'm not sure I'm getting items.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what's the benefit to killing the random enemies? I don't believe I've seen a single level-up and I'm not sure I'm getting items.
You get points. You use said points to individually upgrade the stats of your girls. Like Hp, Inp, resistance to lewds or so.
But its only available near the end of the current content.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm at a loss. How do you rescue the pink-haired girl? I'm stuck in the dark hallway with buttons to press that seem to do nothing; three in the room with the girl and two in the room with a note. Every time I go near the note I trigger a small cutscene.
There are two rooms with buttons that do nothing. The one with the pink-haired girl and the one to the west with a few computer desks.

Investigate both fully and the girls will discuss a plan to press all 5 buttons at the same time, separate into 2 groups (you're together with Pepe the robot) and then you'll need to wait for them to reach the other room.

At this point, what you need to do is just keep inspecting everything until some event happens and you get a disc you can insert into a PC. After seeing what's on the disc, you may need to wait a little more and the other team will call Sae.