What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

Oh damn I had no idea there might be preg content too, I hope the release date is not too far away for the full game because I am so hyped for it. I also hope this does not become a norm for game releases, like releasing an early version of the game that is not complete.
na dont think so i see this has a quick patreon thing just to get cash maybe to pay the artist idkXD if he do it again later on that be gay but i don't thing so

omfgchicken

Reputation score

I am on part 0 and I got 3 out of 4 of the girls, but have no idea how to get the 4th one in my party
You need the slime key which is in a locker. When you go inspect the 4th girl in the window, there'll be some numbers on the bottom left. That is the pin to the locker. After that you get the key, go back to the room and rescue her to get the 4th girl.

FapCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can sm1 tell me pass for chest in elevator??

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have to say, it felt good actually being able to damage that sort-of Tarrasque monster. The whole chase scene to the elevator was pretty scary too. I'm not even playing it for the ero anymore, I just want to get the girls out of there.

Oh, and just in case you haven't seen it yet (or read back a couple of pages ago I think), the code for the safe is at the roof of the elevator. You have to examine the left side of the window twice. If that doesn't work, talk to everyone first then try it again.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is the main character the only one that remembers the... reset or whatever? Or do the other girls know what happened too?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the main character the only one that remembers the... reset or whatever? Or do the other girls know what happened too?
she the only one yea but tell the others after the shower scene

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think something needs to be done about the first boss's targeting in the fight that introduces you to the NSP meter. Twice now I've gotten a game over because the boss focuses on one girl, meaning she runs out of NSP and of course she gets targeted on the round where you can start to fight back.

Or at least let us start over at the beginning of the fight, since there's so much cutscene stuff between the fight and the last point you can save.

EDIT: Third time, got all five attacks off, but it wasn't enough to kill the boss, and it killed Pink-Hair the next turn.

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think something needs to be done about the first boss's targeting in the fight that introduces you to the NSP meter. Twice now I've gotten a game over because the boss focuses on one girl, meaning she runs out of NSP and of course she gets targeted on the round where you can start to fight back.

Or at least let us start over at the beginning of the fight, since there's so much cutscene stuff between the fight and the last point you can save.

EDIT: Third time, got all five attacks off, but it wasn't enough to kill the boss, and it killed Pink-Hair the next turn.
Did you try softening it up with grenades first before the ESP murder skill popped up? You can also keep your NSP topped up with items while you wait it out, too.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did you try softening it up with grenades first before the ESP murder skill popped up? You can also keep your NSP topped up with items while you wait it out, too.
I would have, but apart from the first three items in the list being healing items, I have no idea what any of them do and a boss battle after a lengthy cutscene isn't a good time to test.

It's fine anyway, I lucked out on the fourth attempt. The first five NSP attacks were enough this time. Why do I have the feeling the third attempt failed by maybe a double digit's worth of damage?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was playing the game, but i got stuck on how to release the fourth girl the glasses big boobed for those who don't know. Can someone spare at least an clue? No i don't wanna the answer i want clues, is the first time since DDS 1 and 2 that i'm really into an RPG, so don't want spoilers! But i do need some "Suspension of Disbelief" because how can an small girl of i don't know at max 6 years! Know how to dismantle an pannel to use it right? And how can she fix an machine!? Ignoring that this game is kinda of over trying to be the end of 1ª Mother game, with all being gross and kinda monstruous! I will not be suprised if Giygas appaears on this game. Also it kinda has some cleary inspirations on Persona 1.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was playing the game, but i got stuck on how to release the fourth girl the glasses big boobed for those who don't know. Can someone spare at least an clue? No i don't wanna the answer i want clues, is the first time since DDS 1 and 2 that i'm really into an RPG, so don't want spoilers! But i do need some "Suspension of Disbelief" because how can an small girl of i don't know at max 6 years! Know how to dismantle an pannel to use it right? And how can she fix an machine!? Ignoring that this game is kinda of over trying to be the end of 1ª Mother game, with all being gross and kinda monstruous! I will not be suprised if Giygas appaears on this game. Also it kinda has some cleary inspirations on Persona 1.
This one took me a while as well. Here's a clue: In the room where the oppai loli is, look at the window. Fortunately you can keep looking at it over and over again, so what you're looking for will eventually be found.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This one took me a while as well. Here's a clue: In the room where the oppai loli is, look at the window. Fortunately you can keep looking at it over and over again, so what you're looking for will eventually be found.
Thank you, i actually discovered that by an old comment on the section, funny how i didn't noticed! Anyways chapter 0 already finished, i'm currently at chapter 1 with the 4 girls and going for the dark corridor. That boss was very cthulhu mythos style! Covered in shadows you could only see two of his eyes and only his feets, i like this kinda creepy atmosphere especially for an RPG, like i said it was an very long since i was so much into an RPG, last time was the DDS series. :)

MushroomLSD

Reputation score

Maybe anyone can help me :9

I realy like the game but can anyone tell me where i can find the last gallery picture from chapter 2 its locked but i already ended the game after the evelator

and if there are some unlocks from page 3 possible too?
and there is a Section 08 which looks like a prison if u go there is it possible to get in in chapter 2 :)

55904753zx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... I dont know if this is right, but in the dlsite page says that the scheduled release date will be "Late August" ???

I hope not, august is way to far. T-T

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... I dont know if this is right, but in the dlsite page says that the scheduled release date will be "Late August" ???

I hope not, august is way to far. T-T
Sometimes it can act as a placeholder for the release date. So depending on when this person finishes the final product it can be subject to change.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you look at 4th girl? Window is dark, i cant look inside for oppai loli animation.
Dont remember having this problem in demo.

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe anyone can help me :9

I realy like the game but can anyone tell me where i can find the last gallery picture from chapter 2 its locked but i already ended the game after the evelator

and if there are some unlocks from page 3 possible too?
and there is a Section 08 which looks like a prison if u go there is it possible to get in in chapter 2 :)
for the last 5 scene just walk around till u get in battle with a camares mobs just get the girl inp to 100 that how u get that

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do you look at 4th girl? Window is dark, i cant look inside for oppai loli animation.
Dont remember having this problem in demo.
You need to continue on and find an item to use to... I don't know... turn a light on in the room? When I found the item I thought it was like a pink fez or something. Anyway, you use it on a thing to the right of the window, then it becomes usable.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

I do have pink thing. However, right of the window is non-clickable (that small red object, is it pipe or something).
Using from inventory gives nothing.