What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

Is there any walkthrough for this game cause i think i remember it having a walkthrough for the demo?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, after injuring that boss that tries to kill you, you got to enter some pin code to open the door before the time runs out. In case anyone is wondering, it's 021. Because that's from the developers name, chromes21. The dick.

EDIT: After you escape and get on the elevator, find the note on the left side so you can get the code to the box on the side in order control the elevator. You'll greeted by another boss battle and then randoms that can combat rape you, as well as the machine where you can spend your yellow and blue orbs to upgrade. Then after you find the key from a random mob, the demo ends with a "To be continued".
How do you injure that boss without him killing you in turn 2?

No matters what I do,I still get the bad end...

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you injure that boss without him killing you in turn 2?

No matters what I do,I still get the bad end...
if your talking out the second boss use your esp moves and watch your hp it use that up will healing our nsp (the blue bar) it keep you alive from one shoots

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm curious if the boss that kills your whole party in chapter 0 is supposed to be beatable/evadable somehow. It seems to start a new chapter after everyone dies.

Is there anything you can do?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea u get pas him after u get back there in chapter 1 just play it out u get away

spaminator

Reputation score

Ewww this isn't even lolicon... its toddlercon. I try not to judge other people's fetishes, but I have a hard time imagining people getting off to this.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm curious if the boss that kills your whole party in chapter 0 is supposed to be beatable/evadable somehow. It seems to start a new chapter after everyone dies.

Is there anything you can do?
You need lose first game and then you get real Act 1 story find out mystery pink haired girl. After all that you go to boss again and you get super kill or esp to hurt boss, after that you escape get Act 2 where game end after find out upgarting machine.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not sure in this a bug or not' but anyone get the last four scene? im unable to play the fourth option in the title menu just stay on a black screen after picking it.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you get the fifth girl on chapter 0?
EDIT: Never mind story related

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ewww this isn't even lolicon... its toddlercon. I try not to judge other people's fetishes, but I have a hard time imagining people getting off to this.
Well, people who play this game was mostly for the stories, not for the look of those.....uh.......female beings......

D-D

Reputation score

Well, people who play this game was mostly for the stories, not for the look of those.....uh.......female beings......
Please don't even acknowledge people who come here to judge. No need to discuss such things.

Anyway on topic, "to be continued..." huh.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So does anyone know what the password for the chest in the elevator after act1 is?
Never mind got it it's 216219 you go to the riaght of the elevator button and you use esp to get a piece of paper with the code

Last edited:

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I seem to have suffered a terminal case of the stupids. I have been walking around for about an hour trying to unlock the shower room after getting the 4th girl but I have been completely unable to manage it no matter what I do.

what is the step between the two? I know I managed it before because I finished the last demo just I am not getting this one for some reason

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the elevator is also ne box.
With 6 pay but no idea XD

214219 it et not XD

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if your talking out the second boss use your esp moves and watch your hp it use that up will healing our nsp (the blue bar) it keep you alive from one shoots
My bad,I assumed that it didn't continue after the game over and resetted when my party got killed.PLaying on act 1 now,thanks!

so I seem to have suffered a terminal case of the stupids. I have been walking around for about an hour trying to unlock the shower room after getting the 4th girl but I have been completely unable to manage it no matter what I do.

what is the step between the two? I know I managed it before because I finished the last demo just I am not getting this one for some reason
Im in the same case excepted for me its after getting the 5th girl.

From what I remember,you have to go back close to your first room,where is the generator(thing that do alot of noise),then the girls will activate the switch by making a human ladder.
The darkened corridor will have light on after that so you can go to main system room(with a big computer)to unlock shower room.
But it doesnt work when you have the 5th girl.And I looked every room,spammed every corner,chest,door by pressing z,have no clue what to do anymore to continue.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My bad,I assumed that it didn't continue after the game over and resetted when my party got killed.PLaying on act 1 now,thanks!

Im in the same case excepted for me its after getting the 5th girl.

From what I remember,you have to go back close to your first room,where is the generator(thing that do alot of noise),then the girls will activate the switch by making a human ladder.
The darkened corridor will have light on after that so you can go to main system room(with a big computer)to unlock shower room.
But it doesnt work when you have the 5th girl.And I looked every room,spammed every corner,chest,door by pressing z,have no clue what to do anymore to continue.
when u get the 5th girl in the same room u see a panal on the wall after u go up the dark corridor click on that panal a few time and the pink hair girl talk to u

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

when u get the 5th girl in the same room u see a panal on the wall after u go up the dark corridor click on that panal a few time and the pink hair girl talk to u
Well thanks for your help,I did what you said to me and...It doest work,I must have triggered a bug,i dont know how,every time I go to the dark corridor,they kept speaking then when i go to the 5th girl room and spam the panel,nothing happen.

So,my last resort would be to ask if anyone have a a save before or after the big boss in act 1?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well thanks for your help,I did what you said to me and...It doest work,I must have triggered a bug,i dont know how,every time I go to the dark corridor,they kept speaking then when i go to the 5th girl room and spam the panel,nothing happen.

So,my last resort would be to ask if anyone have a a save before or after the big boss in act 1?
sorry i forget talk to the red panal in the dark corridor.... my bad then the pink girl may say something about the flashing panal where she was at and u get the rest

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh for the love of...
I'm stuck on the area where it's really dark... after rescuing the 4th girl.
I managed to get power back to that area on the demo, but now I don't remember what you're suppose to do *facepalms*...
Need a bit of help here.

Edit* Haaaa ofc... you need to go all the way to the beggining to fix the generator that's tremoring a lot and making a really loud noise....

Last edited: