What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

Or 10:15 PM if you're UTC-4:00 like me. Between this and Imma Succubus house... my god. Also, the game isn't complete, it seems he's doing the "pay now and I promise later" thing. To supplement this, he's reduced the original cost of the game from 1200 to 600 JPY. I hope the puzzles are like the locker room and don't require Japanese input.

EDIT: It's out!

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just a heads up, this is only the half-completed version of the game, hence the relatively cheap price tag. It should still have a lot of features/extend on the story a bit that the original trials didn't have.

Welp,my bad. Didn't see that someone already explained that.

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so now the question is who can buy it on dlsite? my card wasn't accepted because gaijin scum.
I have the money spare for it if anyone has an account that can buy it

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so now the question is who can buy it on dlsite? my card wasn't accepted because gaijin scum.
I have the money spare for it if anyone has an account that can buy it
If you're planning on transferring money, the process can still take time before they can buy the game. You're probably better off waiting for the sea dogs, they've been pretty active lately.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Just found out about this game and... don't know how to feel about it. I really don't like loli, specially when the design looks THAT young but... it has monsters and tentacles... at least one loli has huge boobs... and looks like nicely animated...

Could someone give me an estimated ratio of actual H against the guro content? Also, is the big boobed one fairly frequent on the H scenes? :confused:

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're planning on transferring money, the process can still take time before they can buy the game. You're probably better off waiting for the sea dogs, they've been pretty active lately.
I was probably going to either give an equal or slightly greater prepaid code of some description or just a paypal transfer since those are the two fastest ways I can think of. and while I am ok with waiting for sea dogs I actually don't mind tossing a few hundred yen at the dev for this as a show of support, the only thing stopping me currently is the aforementioned gaijin problems

comradered

Reputation score

Just found out about this game and... don't know how to feel about it. I really don't like loli, specially when the design looks THAT young but... it has monsters and tentacles... at least one loli has huge boobs... and looks like nicely animated...

Could someone give me an estimated ratio of actual H against the guro content? Also, is the big boobed one fairly frequent on the H scenes? :confused:
From the earlier trial, the only guro was that downer ending. Everything else was sexy time, sexy time with machines,and sexy time with eldritch abominations.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

And the big boobed girl? Does the game have like a main character that gets most scenes or each one has their own set for every enemy/event? It it's the latter I may end up getting it and focusing on that girl :p

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And the big boobed girl? Does the game have like a main character that gets most scenes or each one has their own set for every enemy/event? It it's the latter I may end up getting it and focusing on that girl :p
they each get their own events and group events but otherwise you can do certain choices to get specific girls CGs

comradered

Reputation score

Everyone gets their share of the limelight. You can entice monsters in battle, so they concentrate on molesting/raping that one character so your members can wail on the monster. Apart from the battle rape, all of them have at least one scene where they, uhh, get enriched.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Inp Maxes out at 69%. Is that the most it can get to or am I suppose to fight certain enemies for it to go higher?

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My Inp Maxes out at 69%. Is that the most it can get to or am I suppose to fight certain enemies for it to go higher?
do you mean in the new version or the old demo?
because the old demo maxed out at 100% but it did nothing
new version I couldn't say because I still haven't found any way to get a hold of it

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

don't think anyone here could help then sorry, you are the only one so far who seems to have gotten the purchased version

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Links are already up on AS. You can't use your demo saves, sadly. Time to watch the girls fight Mr. I'm gonna squish ya, again.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, after injuring that boss that tries to kill you, you got to enter some pin code to open the door before the time runs out. In case anyone is wondering, it's 021. Because that's from the developers name, chromes21. The dick.

EDIT: After you escape and get on the elevator, find the note on the left side so you can get the code to the box on the side in order control the elevator. You'll greeted by another boss battle and then randoms that can combat rape you, as well as the machine where you can spend your yellow and blue orbs to upgrade. Then after you find the key from a random mob, the demo ends with a "To be continued".

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to hook this with AGTH? I don't know the hook code for the version of WolfRPG it's using.