What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

Bringing this thread back up. There's a new blog post on Kachusha's dlsite blog, and it looks like he's going to be releasing a new demo.

Problem is, it looks like it'll only be available at his booth at Comiket.
It think he was saying that he'll make a DL site page with a new demo for it after Comiket is over.

If I'm reading correctly he's going to trim it and use it for the DL site page, but because the resolution would be small he wanted to post the original.

Also, something about an extra being in the next demo. I saw him mention that in a few posts on his pixiv, but I'm not sure what he's referring to.

On a different note, I started working on translating the demo but I guess I'll put that on hold until the new demo is released.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It think he was saying that he'll make a DL site page with a new demo for it after Comiket is over.

If I'm reading correctly he's going to trim it and use it for the DL site page, but because the resolution would be small he wanted to post the original.

Also, something about an extra being in the next demo. I saw him mention that in a few posts on his pixiv, but I'm not sure what he's referring to.

On a different note, I started working on translating the demo but I guess I'll put that on hold until the new demo is released.
Oh, well, if that's the case then that's good news. At least we won't have to wait for a hypothetical IF; whether or not the demo from Comiket gets uploaded on the net.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm interested on how to avoid that demo end in the full ver...

comradered

Reputation score

Probably be able to actually fight it rather than getting 1 hit.
That probably was the author's way of saying "This is the end of the demo! Here, have horrible death". The main game will most likely not have you meeting that death machine that early in the game, or if you do, you'll just have to run from it.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That probably was the author's way of saying "This is the end of the demo! Here, have horrible death". The main game will most likely not have you meeting that death machine that early in the game, or if you do, you'll just have to run from it.
If that's the case then I wonder what we'll encounter when we go in that big room.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like he registered for a DL page and submitted the new trial version. Now we're all playing the waiting game until it goes through (if it does)

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I always thought that you get that game over because you didn't talk to the last girl, you know the one that's always watching you as you progress. Maybe we'll see more of the facility this time while following her, and more death traps like that monster that you'll have to avoid but in other areas.

comradered

Reputation score

I always thought that you get that game over because you didn't talk to the last girl, you know the one that's always watching you as you progress. Maybe we'll see more of the facility this time while following her, and more death traps like that monster that you'll have to avoid but in other areas.
Imagine having to run away from that thing multiple times, ala Nemesis from Resident Evil 3.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Demo not released yet, but:

Changes in V2.03
  • Two bonuses (no specifics yet) after clearing a hidden passage
  • Bug fixes in the travel map
  • Some changes to collision detection on Key Card C
  • Added some dialogue
From what I can read, it seems like it's still stuck at "under review", but once it passes there'll be an automatic post on his blog.

On a different note, he may be planning to add more characters for the final version. Looking through the game data, it seems like he has walking sprites and a standing CG for another girl, a party member change system, and some unused dialogue where two speakers have yet to make an appearance in the demo.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I believe that there really was a sign of another party member in the demo.
That shadow lurking when you were going about that dark corridor.
Hopefully, she is going to be the key to avoiding meeting that bad end.

comradered

Reputation score

Doesn't seem like he added anything new to the demo, besides being able to finally view the omake discs you get for braving the secret hallway.

I already have the two discs, so I guess I'll just have to wait for the new demo.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Doesn't seem like he added anything new to the demo, besides being able to finally view the omake discs you get for braving the secret hallway.

I already have the two discs, so I guess I'll just have to wait for the new demo.
I didn't know the discs and secret hallway were already in the game.
Whelp, time to play through it again

comradered

Reputation score

I didn't know the discs and secret hallway were already in the game.
Whelp, time to play through it again
It wasn't really that much of a secret. It opens up after you finish most of the events leading up to the demo's end. The place has two boss battles you need to defeat. The first one is significantly stronger than the second one for some reason.

The way I beat the first one was to use the third command, it lets the girl get molested(?), it takes up the enemies' turn, and since the whole mechanic for the in-battle molestation isn't done yet, its pretty effective in occupying its turn. Oh, and now's the time to use those grenades you get from the boxes. Friendly tip, GUARD IMMEDIATELY ON THE NEXT TURN after you use the grenade. Otherwise, well, anyone not guarding dies horribly.

The second one is strangely a little bit easier than the first. You probably used up all your grenades on the first one, so just do a tank and spank routine on him. I hope you still have a lot of healing items in stock.

Oh, and the secret hallway is that door on the left of my attached image.

A couple of things to note: You won't be able to save your game once you enter the hallway, and you can't run away from the battle once you meet the boss.

Attachments

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. 'a

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Time to replay that demo... and groan if there isn't much satisfaction to the new stuff.

comradered

Reputation score

There wasn't anything new, really. Besides being able to view the Alpha/Sigma discs, and a few really minute changes in script/tweaks in the map system, that's about it.

The Alpha disc is a scene about some scientists doing some sexy experiments with a pink-haired girl, and the Sigma disc has some concept art, screenshots of the game to come, and portrait of the fifth party member (the pink-haired girl from the Alpha disc, presumably).

From the concept art available, it seems like there will indeed be an in-battle molestation once your INP gauge reaches 100%.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now that replayed it, only now did I realize that the sudden buzzing in the screen when you use the key cards to open to that death boss is saying "Don't!"

Anywho, that secret boss to the disk thingy is still closed to me even though I can already get to the demo end, any ideas to open it?

comradered

Reputation score

Now that replayed it, only now did I realize that the sudden buzzing in the screen when you use the key cards to open to that death boss is saying "Don't!"

Anywho, that secret boss to the disk thingy is still closed to me even though I can already get to the demo end, any ideas to open it?
Hmm, now that you mention it, I'm not really sure what triggers the opening of that hallway. I just stumbled my way through the map looking for anything new, inspecting anything and everything. I think you need to have finished the demo first?

Last edited:

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

going through what I remember I first opened that side up after getting the last girl since she was needed to move all the crap blocking the way then once I hit the dead end and went toward the bad end of the demo and cleared out the area just before you go there ( including reading the notes in the side room ) then I went back to the side passage and saw the shadowy figure turn up then it went through to letting me fight the extra bosses.