What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

Welp... I've already seen em die 3 times now.....I think thats enough finishing the demo.

EDIT:
Hmm...I've already read the things in that other room. But I see no shadow when I go there.
Did you happen to encounter and defeat that random boss number monster thingy?

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welp... I've already seen em die 3 times now.....I think thats enough finishing the demo.

EDIT:
Hmm...I've already read the things in that other room. But I see no shadow when I go there.
Did you happen to encounter and defeat that random boss number monster thingy?
Outside the hallway, yeah. I ran away from it though, if I remember correctly.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh look, its open.........
Must be because I've never seen through the credits......

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I lost my old save and don't feel like replaying through the whole thing. Anyone mind sharing his?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So Battle Rape is still not implemented... I hoped the next demo will have it but, oh well... maybe the next one.

D-D

Reputation score

Goddamnit nips! Why no sexytimes with the demo end boss?! Geez...

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So Battle Rape is still not implemented... I hoped the next demo will have it but, oh well... maybe the next one.
Can't say I expected too much change when he revealed the next demo version would be 2.03 from 2.02 :/

Fortunately since much hasn't changed it means I can likely port most of the translations I've already done for demo 2.02

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now that replayed it, only now did I realize that the sudden buzzing in the screen when you use the key cards to open to that death boss is saying "Don't!"

Anywho, that secret boss to the disk thingy is still closed to me even though I can already get to the demo end, any ideas to open it?
Fighting the final boss, afaik.
I remember a message about unlocking an "omake" after losing to the boss and the game auto-saved something.

I lost my old save and don't feel like replaying through the whole thing. Anyone mind sharing his?
Attached it to my post. :)

Save 1:
Collected every single chest and event (including final boss tunnel and the alpha/sigma discs), girls are currently in safe room.
All grenades used up and probably out of healing items (thanks to the two omake bosses).
IMO it should unlock everything available in Reminiscence Mode (once the full version comes out)

Save 2:
IIRC, this is my fresh final boss unlock save. That means I just gained access to the final boss tunnel, but haven't done anything else (didn't go past the omake door, probably didn't open the final boss tunnel and didn't look into the room north of the safe room to trigger certain events)

Attachments

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My god. That latest blog post just had me make a post about it.

When this comes out, I'm starting to not want to lose now.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My god. That latest blog post just had me make a post about it.

When this comes out, I'm starting to not want to lose now.
why? i though you mean about some guro thing if you lose
but whan i go his blog b.dlsite and read last post

i feel like i watch hentai alien isolation / Ishimura doujin
and that is awesome

is nothing to be afraid at all (except guro)

comradered

Reputation score

Just my speculation, but those girls in the capsules were probably put there by them scientists, the ones whose notes you find in some of the rooms. Since all the scientists are either missing or having a bad case of the deads by now, you should be safe from that. Instead you just get killled in horrible, horrible ways. Or have sexy time with the monsters.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

> Just my speculation, but those girls in the capsules were probably put there by them scientists

Clearly, I'm in the wrong line of work. Which branch of science should I study if I want to put cute girls in capsules?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So there was new demo V3.00... Unfortunately it was only shared on c91... What a bummer...

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn, I had checked everywhere else and hoped someone here might know where the new demo had been shared but looks like I am still shit out of luck

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So there was new demo V3.00... Unfortunately it was only shared on c91... What a bummer...
Huh... am I missing something here? Because there's a v3.03 dl link on the author's page lol...

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh... am I missing something here? Because there's a v3.03 dl link on the author's page lol...
thats just patch update but the 3.00 demo that no one can find u cam use the patch update to see the new event is u extract e 2.03 demo but u wont get to see the scenes cause missing image.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News... The guy announced on hes blog that the early version of the game is ready for release. Lets hope this will be more accessible then the 3.00 demo.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thats just patch update but the 3.00 demo that no one can find u cam use the patch update to see the new event is u extract e 2.03 demo but u wont get to see the scenes cause missing image.
The 3.00 demo was only handed out, according to translation, at a doujin show in Japan when you showed up in person.
When I read that I honestly was going "BRAGAFRAGA!" in my head. Cannot blame the guy considering that he got haters for the earlier demos.