What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

For those who actually played the demo, here's a few stuff I picked up:

You can run away during battles by pressing-holding C until the window pops up. There's a percentage on the top-right of the battle screen, and it should show the possibility of escape. Most of the time, it'll be at 100%, except when you encounter the special 4037 boss thing, and the absolute murder last boss thing..

You can switch the leading character while walking around the map by pressing-holding Z and X. Not sure how it'll change stuff though, except getting new dialogue when you inspect objects.

If you get the Taser weapon, you'll see it has a number attached to its name. That's its charge number, and it'll start going down the more you use it. You can recharge it by going to the first corridor you went through with the sockets on the walls.

When you use the grenade item, be sure to defend on the turn after using it, otherwise your characters will also get caught in the blast and die.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Having now seen that demo end, this is going to be sci-fi Corpse Party: H edition, isn't it?

comradered

Reputation score

Just found one more thing about the demo. After finishing the demo at least once, a room will get unlocked. Specifically, its the one near the computer room the tiniest loli (China) tinkered on with her mad hacker skillz. Anyway, once inside you can't save the game. It's basically one long corridor with that miniboss 4037 guy at the end. If you can kill him off, you can open the chest right in front for some sort of data disc. After that, there's an opening to the left side, going in to another room filled with creepiness. Go inside, and down south to encounter another 4037 guy, only he's slightly nerfed. Kill him again, and you'll get another data disc.

You can access the data discs in the computer room, but all they give you are images which are still in development (As in, all it says is Now Printing). I guess when he updates the demo it'll give us the goods?

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version 2.02 is now upon the blogsite. It doesn't seem to do much other than to the travel map. Filesize has only increased by about 420K.

You can migrate saves from previous versions.

Link is in the "readme" file of your existing version.

Cheers,

OZ

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ohhh, this one slipped right under my nose!
Well, with so many freaking blogs, it's almost impossible to not miss something...
I can feel that my firefox browser is going to explode with the hundreds of tabs open.
Long live RAM support for pron!

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Where do you go after you get to the dark room, after they move all the pipes out of the way?

comradered

Reputation score

Where do you go after you get to the dark room, after they move all the pipes out of the way?
Go back to the first corridor you went through after getting out of the first rom at the start of the game. Head for the generator, then inspect the left side of that corner. Then just go back to that dark part of the map and continue on from there.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm completely confused as to what to do. I got the robot, got the pliers, and opened the door. After that, I have no idea. There are bars preventing me from going to area 09 and I don't know how to open the shutters :(

comradered

Reputation score

I'm completely confused as to what to do. I got the robot, got the pliers, and opened the door. After that, I have no idea. There are bars preventing me from going to area 09 and I don't know how to open the shutters :(
Its been a while since I touched the game (still waiting for an updated demo), but as far as I can remember, you need to go the room right before the shutters. Inside, look for the spot in the wall you can use your tools on, then just press the button.

Oh, and those bars on the south side of the map can't be opened in the demo, so just leave it alone for now.

Attachments

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its been a while since I touched the game (still waiting for an updated demo), but as far as I can remember, you need to go the room right before the shutters. Inside, look for the spot in the wall you can use your tools on, then just press the button.

Oh, and those bars on the south side of the map can't be opened in the demo, so just leave it alone for now.
I must still be missing something because it tells me the card key I have can't open that door. I'm pretty sure I've clicked on damn near everything I can access.

There's a chest in the long corridor before that area that says it requires a key to open. Am I supposed to have that unlocked?

comradered

Reputation score

I must still be missing something because it tells me the card key I have can't open that door. I'm pretty sure I've clicked on damn near everything I can access.

There's a chest in the long corridor before that area that says it requires a key to open. Am I supposed to have that unlocked?
Ah, yeah, forgot about that card key. There's another room to the right side of that map, the one with the lockers inside. Inspect the magazine on the table and it should give you a date, which is actually the password for one of those lockers. It should give you a card key. After that, go back to the long hallway and through the door, enjoy the second loli's suffering, then pick up another card. You should be able to open that room and the shutter up after that.

The box in that long hallway has the stungun weapon, but you won't be able to open it until you get the keys for it. Can't recall where you get it though, I think one for the girls will just hand it to you once you rescue them.

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, yeah, forgot about that card key. There's another room to the right side of that map, the one with the lockers inside. Inspect the magazine on the table and it should give you a date, which is actually the password for one of those lockers. It should give you a card key. After that, go back to the long hallway and through the door, enjoy the second loli's suffering, then pick up another card. You should be able to open that room and the shutter up after that.

The box in that long hallway has the stungun weapon, but you won't be able to open it until you get the keys for it. Can't recall where you get it though, I think one for the girls will just hand it to you once you rescue them.
Argh, I tried entering the year for the 4-digit locker, but I never tried entering the whole date for the 6-digit locker :p

Thanks for the quick replies! You saved my night

comradered

Reputation score

Argh, I tried entering the year for the 4-digit locker, but I never tried entering the whole date for the 6-digit locker :p

Thanks for the quick replies! You saved my night
You'll come back to that place pretty soon-ish for the stuff inside the 4-digit locker. I actually had a little bit of trouble with that, since the code was in an h-scene and I, uhh, wasn't paying enough attention. Yeah, lets go with that.

pyrrhus1

Reputation score

Once you get into the shower area, where do you go from there? I went into the room above and found a hidden scrap of paper, but it doesn't seem to point me anywhere else.

comradered

Reputation score

Once you get into the shower area, where do you go from there? I went into the room above and found a hidden scrap of paper, but it doesn't seem to point me anywhere else.
Go back to the first few hallways you've been to, the one where you only had the main girl and the robot to control. It should be the room before the really long hallway with the second girl's room. From there, just keep heading right until you hit a big dome-like door of some sort. From there, just keep going forward, and, yeah, get mauled horribly.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Inspect stuff in that room with the scrap of paper, that might unlock some event in the full version someday.

Then go through the large door at the very beginning of the game and immediately go up, there should be some items in the room (grenades, I think? Do not waste them on useless enemies and careful not to kill yourself) there and at the south-east most bit of the tunnel.

Now you're pretty much done. You could go back to the darkness area and fight 2 ridiculously overpowered bosses (randomly 1shots your characters...) for some weird discs. You can keep them until the full game comes out, but other than that, all that's left for you is to fight the final boss and get destroyed horribly.

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, is there any battle-fuck in the demo or planned to be in the full release?
When we get the 3rd girl we get an option to cover for the other characters, but it said something about 100% that I couldn't fully read. The gauge goes up to 99% and doesn't seem to do anything afterwards.

comradered

Reputation score

Out of curiosity, is there any battle-fuck in the demo or planned to be in the full release?
When we get the 3rd girl we get an option to cover for the other characters, but it said something about 100% that I couldn't fully read. The gauge goes up to 99% and doesn't seem to do anything afterwards.
There might be, I think. There's an option during battle to offer yourself to be molested(?) that prevents the monsters from attacking, but increases that gauge thing. Right now its coded not to go past 99%, but who knows?

comradered

Reputation score

Bringing this thread back up. There's a new blog post on Kachusha's dlsite blog, and it looks like he's going to be releasing a new demo.

Problem is, it looks like it'll only be available at his booth at Comiket.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Damn, saw his works, those depiction of his sure are loli but to me, they look more like toddlers and babies. Really disturbing ones are those with big boobs. 2D girls younger than 6yo aesthetics wise are such a turn off.