What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kamikura Style Association]放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー(RJ325396)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1628342329043.png

DLsite:

game plays like an rpg maker
your objective is to save your boxing club ether by beating and collecting all medals form other clubs then fighting the student council president
or by winning the final tournament you have 31 days to do, you are only able to lose to the same person 2 times losing again will result in game over
winning 3 time on normal enemies or bosses will make them forfeit and you wont be able to fight them again getting a game over will give you 2 option
either going back to title or restarting from day one keeping your stats

most of the H content is attached to key characters, most of the girls dont have scenes.
The 7 Medal Holders, your childhood friend, your friendly teacher, the leader of the Gals/Gyarus,and the student council president, (optional, the chairman).Most of the scenes are reverse rape and based on losing but there are a few scenes where you are Dominant. note the scenes that you can dominant can also make you lose
There are some side characters that have some H scenes But they are dramatically less in scale compared to the other characters.Also beware because there are fights that are instant gameovers if you lose, Teachers primarily.

controls are like any rpg maker game
arrow keys to move
z to interact
x to cancel
shift to run

You have 31 days to save your club from disbandment by completing the student council's requirements.
(The trial version goes up to day 5).

Tons of girls are waiting to steal away your clubroom, and your only way to ensure your club's survival is to beat them!
There are over 100+ female characters to battle including originally designed characters and generic female characters.
Among those are many tough opponents that will give the protagonist a big run for his money...

You'll be taking on average students, sporty girls, gals, the disciplinary committee,
teachers, and more!
Taste sweet defeat at the hands of a huge variety of girls.

story
you are the captain of a weak boxing club one day you learn
your club will be shut down do with poor results and low members
the only way to save your club is to fight girls club that want your
clubroom

The protagonist is a schoolboy in the rather weak boys boxing club.
One day, he learns that the club is in danger of being disbanded due to poor results,
and it turns out, his only chance to save it is to fight against the girls that want to use the clubroom.
Can he beat the girls, and save the boys boxing club?

Fetishes: Reverse Rape
Male Protagonist Female Teacher Student Gal School/Academy Coquettish/Seduction Reverse Rape

・PC部の赤沢シズルおよび道谷シホと戦う方法
PC部に訪問して部員の誰かに話しかける(顧問は不可)
という行動を1日1回、バージョン1.03までなら5回、
1.04以降ならば3回行ってください。
1日に何度会話をしてもカウントは1回なので
最低でも合計5日(3日)は訪問して会話する必要があります。

それでフラグが立つので、
その状態で10月16日以降に部長の吉田に話しかければ、
彼の相談に乗ることができ、PC部のイベントが始まります。

あとは部員たちから道谷シホの情報を集めるイベントをこなせば
赤沢シズルと戦うことができ、
その後さらにイベントを進めれば道谷シホと戦うことができます。

・剣道部主将の桂木ミユキとの戦い方と「必殺技のヒント4」入手方法について
桂木ミユキは17:45以降に、武道場の右にある部室棟の
一番上、剣道部部室の中にいます。
その時間に行けば部室の鍵が開いていて開いていますので、
下着姿の桂木ミユキと争奪戦マッチをすることができます。

下着姿の桂木ミユキに完全勝利したなら、
その後、彼女は下校時刻直前に剣道部部室前に現れるようになるので、
(1.03までは完全勝利当日から会える。1.04からは完全勝利の翌日以降でないと会えない)
放送委員長の榊リエコに完全勝利した状態で話しかければ
体操服姿のミユキと戦うことができます。
それに勝てば必殺技のヒント4入手。

※当初、この記事では、「必殺技のヒント1」の所持が
完全勝利後の桂木ミユキと勝負する条件であると
表記しておりましたが、「榊リエコへの完全勝利」が条件
の間違いでした。訂正してお詫びいたします。

・テニスコート(右側のスペシャルコート)の鍵の入手方法
鍵は左側のコートの中にいる顔ありの部員の誰かが持っており、
そのキャラに1勝すれば手に入れることができます。
左側のコートは宇佐美カヤに勝利すれば入れます。

・衣服アイテムの入手方法
鈴原結衣:仲間にした後、月曜日にボクシング部部室でロッカーを調べて入手
木崎奈々:仲間にした後、ボクシング部部室でロッカーを調べて入手
秋津彩花:彩花に完全勝利後に風紀委員会室で入手
夏木まつり:プールの更衣室で入手
時沢姉妹:部室での2on2マッチで完全敗北する

安田リンカ:安田リンカに完全敗北する
道谷シホ:PC準備室で道谷シホに完全敗北する(廊下では不可)
綾瀬ミチコ:第2回シングルトーナメントでミチコに勝利する
長崎レナ:長崎レナにMP0で3敗目を喫して完全敗北する
久世チアキ:演劇部部室で入手
横瀬チナツ:横瀬チナツに完全勝利し、下着を要求する
シェディ:プール更衣室でシェディに完全勝利する
(1.07以降ならば、プールで完全勝利後に更衣室のロッカーで入手することも可能)

なお、衣服アイテムを使ったオナニーイベントの際、
そのキャラに「前回敗北している」状態であれば
台詞がフラッシュバックする演出が入ります。
(安田リンカ、道谷シホ、長崎レナは強制でフラッシュバック演出になる)
Director of Fine Arts Club Maya- unlocks Concentration skill. You can fight her I think after the first weekend tournament, she happens to take part in the tournament.to help build her confidence in fighting.

Yuko (Director of Gymastics club)- unlocks Balance Passive which helps you not trip against certain kicks, Shes in the room with the Rhymatic Gymist Girls but shes not one of the hostile ones, you have to go talk to her specifically when you unlock the Gym.

Chiaki (Director of Drama Club),unlocks normal mind passive ( i think, which reduce mental damage/excitement i think)Shes one of the two people you can fight in the Drama room but isnt the Teacher.(WARNING the teacher in the Drama Room is a one loss game over so be warned should you choose to fight the teacher, she is a completely optional fight, and only gives a couple Drug Tickets,)

Nanase (3-B) Unlocks "Passive" passive (which reduces Throw Damage) You can fight her by losing to the Judo Club leader (one of the Badge holders) and bribing Nanase with the Mixed Sandwich which you can buy on certain days ,After which you allowed to fight her till you beat her 3 times.

Chiyoko (Volleyball club) Unlocks Patience passive( forget what this one does, i might have it mixed up with peace of mind) Fight Volleyball captain in the gym during last 15 Minutes of the day, if go too early,shes busy with practice and wont fight with you.

Seiko (long distance track club )Stamina Passive (More HP) Shes running in the screen with the front of the school, the back of the school is the screen with the short distance Track girl that has the Badge .but again,screen with thefront of the school and shes on the left side of the building , you can nearly walking to the back end of the school to find her. Shes NOT the loli.

Sakuya (Archery Club Captain) Spiritual unity skill (reduces excitement by 100 instead of 50) Shes in the same building as the Judo Club but opposite rooms.Judo club is on the Left most, Archery is on the right most. Shes the one with huge boobs and a pony tail as opposed to the girl with twin tails. As Far as i know you can just challenge her even while her club is active.

Kick Defense (Library bookshelf)(Kick Defense passive reduces kick damage) its being blocked by a girl in the Library, you have to beat her before she moves but she wont fight you unless your Pride is below 50. The Simple way to reduce your Pride is to equip masochist skill which reduces your Pride below 50, Alternatively let yourself with humilated by a bunch of girls or have sex with Nana who raises Mental Strength at the Cost of Pride repeatedly.

first time making a thread plz tell me if im missing anything so i can fix/add anything i missed or did wrong

Last edited:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
surprisingly great game, still is getting more updates/bugfixes . replayed this game repeatedly. Kamikura is definitely on my radar now and i hope they continue with reverse rape games.

most of the H content is attached to key characters, most of the girls dont have scenes.

The 7 Medal Holders, your childhood friend, your friendly teacher, the leader of the Gals/Gyarus,and the student council president, (optional, the chairman).Most of the scenes are reverse rape and based on losing but there are a few scenes where you are Dominant.
There are some side characters that have some H scenes But they are dramatically less in scale compared to the other characters.Also beware because there are fights that are instant gameovers if you lose, Teachers primarily.There are definitely some Things I wouldve preferred this game handled differently but overall i really liked this game. If you need any tips, i might be bouncing on here from time to time so feel free to ask.

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The 7 Medal Holders, your childhood friend, your friendly teacher, the leader of the Gals/Gyarus,and the student council president, (optional, the chairman).Most of the scenes are reverse rape and based on losing but there are a few scenes where you are Dominant.
There are some side characters that have some H scenes But they are dramatically less in scale compared to the other characters.Also beware because there are fights that are instant gameovers if you lose, Teachers primarily.There are definitely some Things I wouldve preferred this game handled differently but overall i really liked this game. If you need any tips, i might be bouncing on here from time to time so feel free to ask.
oh ya i forgot about the scenes where you can dominant but those scenes can also make you lose

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh ya i forgot about the scenes where you can dominant but those scenes can also make you lose
Yes and no. One makes you lose if you choose the wrong one, The other is questionable but i can at least say you dont lose if you choose to be dominant after you've already secured the win.

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what does the skill that cost mp really do i tried it once and it did not really did anything that i could see so i never used it again

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
reduces Excitement, when your excitement hits 100, and you are hit with a move that "stimulates you enough" then you ejaculate losing energy and mana. If you run out of mana you lose the fight, if you run out of energy you lose the fight and you end the day forcibly.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There are passive skills in this game but how do you unlock them? I know 1 way to unlock masochist, but are there other ways to unlock it and what are the other passive skills.

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not sure where you can get passives i know that outside infront there a girl running on left side she gives you something for the running training once you beat her so ya if anyone knows how and where to get passives ill put them in op under a spoiler tag

had no idea there were passives and that you have to equip them with your phone

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright... I got the 'Masochist' passive by losing once to the childhood friend girl, winning the next fight, going into her locker after she joins the boxing club and using that item after he goes home from school.

noluck

Reputation score
So in regards to the Tennis Club Captain, how do you get her to go back to the club? I saw the event with the Ping Pong and beat her. In addition, I have like 8 days left and need to beat the Morals Committee boss 1 more time, the Karate Club's boss 3 times, and the Tennis Club captain. Does new game+ save your stats and other such? I don't think I can make the deadline and I haven't even found most of the enemies.

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i know that ng+ does carry over your stats since i tested it by training one time for hp and surrendering right after and i still had the hp i gotten from training only thing i dont know is if it carries over items you buy money and passives

after ping pong event in the gym she goes after the soccer team after then event there be a girl infront of the first tennis court beating her will let you enter the first one and someone in first court has the key for the court with captain

noluck

Reputation score
i know that ng+ does carry over your stats since i tested it by training one time for hp and surrendering right after and i still had the hp i gotten from training only thing i dont know is if it carries over items you buy money and passives

after ping pong event in the gym she goes after the soccer team after then event there be a girl infront of the first tennis court beating her will let you enter the first one and someone in first court has the key for the court with captain
Thanks, that solved it. Had to talk the Soccer Captain first and then it unlocked the next day. From what I have found playing, you really want to unlock the gyaru delinquent ASAP for training since she trades pride for improving your mental stat against h-attacks. Not only that, but a lot of bosses have counter moves that will ruin your day, but they don't seem to be able to spam them randomly at least, where there's a cooldown before they can be used.

For that matter, the character unlocks I have found are as follows.
1. Childhood friend. You just have to ask her and she'll come with you to the boxing club. Have to beat her once to get her to join. On days she is in, the training improves.
2. Teacher. You need to find an advisor, so first you have to ask some guy I think in 3A classroom in the top left, and then you talk to the teacher in the office. You have to fight her and she becomes your advisor afterwards. Lets you train against sex attacks and gives advice.
3. Gyaru delinquent. You just have to beat her three times to unlock. She's pretty rough on the 3rd fight because she takes off her uniform and raises the lust up very fast.

So from what I was able to get from playing the game.

1. Track medal you have to beat the track girl twice, and then she refuses and you have to go to the gymnasium to fight her sister. However you aren't allowed in, so you have to go to the teacher's office first, talk to one of the teachers, the one with glasses, and fight them. After that you can go to the gymnasium and fight her sister twice. After you beat her twice, you unlock the fight for a tag team against them.
2. Karate girl you can only fight right after school, between 4:00 to 4:15. You can buy at least two food items before fighting.
3. Discipline committee girl is fought on certain days. You can tell when she's in due to the girl standing outside their room. If it's not blocked by a girl, it's not open.
4. Cheerleader captain is on the roof. Pretty easy to get to, but she's guarded by 3 cheerleaders, but you can dodge around.
5. Swim club captain is at the pool. Pretty much just have to rush to get to her, but pretty straightforward.
6.Tennis club is fought first when they try to attack your club. Later they attack the ping pong club in the auditorium, and then the soccer club. Think you have to talk to the captain's of each of those clubs before hand to unlock.

Overall, I think the game probably has a lot of other small hidden stuff to find, but I honestly have no idea where to get it, and there are a ton of npcs to fight. Going by the art file, Chiyoko the tennis club captain's right hand girl seems to have a lot more outfits. I didn't unlock any passives in my playthrough since I savescummed through a lot of stuff, since there's a lot of unfair mechanics that really screw you up, namely knockdown grapples and counters.

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya the president was also unbeatable for me on the 3 fight at some point it looked like she had a permanent counter stance normal attacks and skills all got countered, i think you need a passive from somewhere to counter that so the only way to win the game without passives is the final tournament

the dev does have a guide about some stuff on his blog like how to fight the pc people the kendo captain that gives you a special move and how to get character clothing for when your in your house.

i added the dev guide in a spoiler tag in the op all you need to do is put it in google translate if you want to read it

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks, that solved it. Had to talk the Soccer Captain first and then it unlocked the next day. From what I have found playing, you really want to unlock the gyaru delinquent ASAP for training since she trades pride for improving your mental stat against h-attacks. Not only that, but a lot of bosses have counter moves that will ruin your day, but they don't seem to be able to spam them randomly at least, where there's a cooldown before they can be used.

For that matter, the character unlocks I have found are as follows.
1. Childhood friend. You just have to ask her and she'll come with you to the boxing club. Have to beat her once to get her to join. On days she is in, the training improves.
2. Teacher. You need to find an advisor, so first you have to ask some guy I think in 3A classroom in the top left, and then you talk to the teacher in the office. You have to fight her and she becomes your advisor afterwards. Lets you train against sex attacks and gives advice.
3. Gyaru delinquent. You just have to beat her three times to unlock. She's pretty rough on the 3rd fight because she takes off her uniform and raises the lust up very fast.

So from what I was able to get from playing the game.

1. Track medal you have to beat the track girl twice, and then she refuses and you have to go to the gymnasium to fight her sister. However you aren't allowed in, so you have to go to the teacher's office first, talk to one of the teachers, the one with glasses, and fight them. After that you can go to the gymnasium and fight her sister twice. After you beat her twice, you unlock the fight for a tag team against them.
2. Karate girl you can only fight right after school, between 4:00 to 4:15. You can buy at least two food items before fighting.
3. Discipline committee girl is fought on certain days. You can tell when she's in due to the girl standing outside their room. If it's not blocked by a girl, it's not open.
4. Cheerleader captain is on the roof. Pretty easy to get to, but she's guarded by 3 cheerleaders, but you can dodge around.
5. Swim club captain is at the pool. Pretty much just have to rush to get to her, but pretty straightforward.
6.Tennis club is fought first when they try to attack your club. Later they attack the ping pong club in the auditorium, and then the soccer club. Think you have to talk to the captain's of each of those clubs before hand to unlock.

Overall, I think the game probably has a lot of other small hidden stuff to find, but I honestly have no idea where to get it, and there are a ton of npcs to fight. Going by the art file, Chiyoko the tennis club captain's right hand girl seems to have a lot more outfits. I didn't unlock any passives in my playthrough since I savescummed through a lot of stuff, since there's a lot of unfair mechanics that really screw you up, namely knockdown grapples and counters.
From my playing of the demo, those unfair mechanics are largely because you have to completely guess if you can't read Japanese. The 'QTE' window for the track girl is pretty tight regardless though, although I do know how to get out of it and counter it... from trial and error.

Still, this game does seem pretty nice. I wonder if we can find someone or someones willing to translate it...

bootlicker

Reputation score
anyone know the best build(stats) for this game to defeat the girls? Also im having a hard time finding student council where is she...

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone know the best build(stats) for this game to defeat the girls? Also im having a hard time finding student council where is she...
the student council room is on floor 3 left side right hallway last door

as for stats i like to do last training option that gives you str and skill power

bootlicker

Reputation score
the student council room is on floor 3 left side right hallway last door

as for stats i like to do last training option that gives you str and skill power
thank you the doorway is like invicible lol. What about delinquet girl and teacher, I thought delinquet girl is on the roof but now I find out its the cheer leader? I can see some gyarus next to the ping pong club but I its blocked

so I got to fight the gyaru after fighting a gyaru near the billboard on the first floor. You need to go outside after that and there's a fight between gyarus and some students. After that you need to wait a few days and she'll reappear again outside the ping pong club but you have to beat her lackees in order to fight her

does anyone know what the purple card do that cost 2000 yen?

anyone know where to get pots? Do u only get them from tournaments?

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What about delinquet girl and teacher, I thought delinquet girl is on the roof but now I find out its the cheer leader? I can see some gyarus next to the ping pong club but I its blocked
Delinquent Girl is not available right away. Her location is outside of the school building and to the right of the gym (?). When you are able to access her you have to go through Himeka (costs 500) first since she will be blocking the way. Delinquent girl you are looking for will cost 3,000 per fight.