What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kamikura Style Association]放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー(RJ325396)

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What about delinquet girl and teacher,

does anyone know what the purple card do that cost 2000 yen?

anyone know where to get pots? Do u only get them from tournaments?
the teacher is in the same area as the student council but on the first floor

for the purple card not to sure try the nurse

and as for the pots im pretty sure you get them from the nurse but i was never able to get some maybe it has something to do with the purple card since its name is drug card

bootlicker

Reputation score
the teacher is in the same area as the student council but on the first floor

for the purple card not to sure try the nurse

and as for the pots im pretty sure you get them from the nurse but i was never able to get some maybe it has something to do with the purple card since its name is drug card
your right I tried asking the nurse so she changed 5 cards for 1 potion for the 50hp/mp ones. Do you have any strategy in beating the girls? For bosses I usually use the mdef/def debuff/ agility buff and strength buff? Then the special attack that cost 15atk on the left. I rarely use the 15atk on the right, I also rarely heal myself when I get status attacks because I feel it's useless as you will eventually get them again and u waste two turns. Also some enemies I keep missing a lot any way to help with this?

noluck

Reputation score
your right I tried asking the nurse so she changed 5 cards for 1 potion for the 50hp/mp ones. Do you have any strategy in beating the girls? For bosses I usually use the mdef/def debuff/ agility buff and strength buff? Then the special attack that cost 15atk on the left. I rarely use the 15atk on the right, I also rarely heal myself when I get status attacks because I feel it's useless as you will eventually get them again and u waste two turns. Also some enemies I keep missing a lot any way to help with this?
You increase accuracy by doing the normal attack that restores 10 TP or using the Bodyblow line of skills. Certain attacks have a low accuracy so you need the buff from the jab and the double agility debuff. Honestly, your best attacks are Counter, 25 cost that counters all the attacks a girl does sans certain ones for a turn, and the 8 cost Upper Blow, the stronger version of the debuff skill. Also using the Clench skill is really helpful since it lets you heal but you can only use it against most enemies once a battle.

bootlicker

Reputation score
You increase accuracy by doing the normal attack that restores 10 TP or using the Bodyblow line of skills. Certain attacks have a low accuracy so you need the buff from the jab and the double agility debuff. Honestly, your best attacks are Counter, 25 cost that counters all the attacks a girl does sans certain ones for a turn, and the 8 cost Upper Blow, the stronger version of the debuff skill. Also using the Clench skill is really helpful since it lets you heal but you can only use it against most enemies once a battle.
Thank you this helped a lot!

I finished the game finally but there's a few heroine I never got the chance to fight in the secret room. Among which are:

Boxing Girl(Music Room?)
School Principal(can't trigger the flag, I forgot how you do it)

My toughest opponents are:
Boxing Girl
Karateka Girl

Still have no idea how I beat them, they seem to be weaker on the final stage.

Even with my high level I couldn't beat boxing girl any tips? I want to get the stomp on head ending but she seems to powerful lol. You can't counter her punches.

Also I've seen people that are playing the game with translated text, do you guys know how? I'm thinking they are using google translate as there is no translation available but it would be nice to knw the name of the girls

lol after finishing u can cheat ur way through the game just talk to to the nurse in secret room. U can set ur stats and everything and also the difficulty level of the girls. I can't find the stomp head ending of boxing girl though only on cg :\

Last edited:
OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you this helped a lot!

I finished the game finally but there's a few heroine I never got the chance to fight in the secret room. Among which are:

Boxing Girl(Music Room?)
School Principal(can't trigger the flag, I forgot how you do it)

Also I've seen people that are playing the game with translated text, do you guys know how? I'm thinking they are using google translate as there is no translation available but it would be nice to knw the name of the girls
not sure who those 2 are for the first one i can only think of your childhood friend since she wearing boxing gloves or student council president since you added music room i have no idea

for the school principal/chairman you do her daughter the tennis captain after you win 3 times then the next day she call you to her office

and as for seeing people playing with translated text that could be the machine translation found on f95zone

bootlicker

Reputation score
not sure who those 2 are for the first one i can only think of your childhood friend since she wearing boxing gloves or student council president since you added music room i have no idea

for the school principal/chairman you do her daughter the tennis captain after you win 3 times then the next day she call you to her office

and as for seeing people playing with translated text that could be the machine translation found on f95zone
my bad yea it was childhood friend. Where was she located?

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, I've missed alot of the posts on here. I didnt have notifications showing. While Body Blows are good i dont think they are the best move in the game. The best moves are Rush and one Two punch. sadly you cant use them when you have an erection but they allow you to attack through counters which can be a pain in the ass at times. Concentrate is also a good move because its an instant 50 TP. the Body Blow moves are really strong most of the time though. The hidden punch, its some adjective Straight. Is just a Straight with WAY MORE damage and has a fear on people susceptible to it, so that move can be fun but I think Rush is still better because it cant be countered. Rush and that Ultimate Punch are your two high TP moves but Rushs main downside is that you cant have an erection and personally it feels slightly less accurate than straight so you want to make sure you at least have Double accuracy buff going.

No, if you rape the tennis Girl after beating her three times then you trigger the flag the following day.
So after you beat her 3 time, dont rape her and get her Badge (because i think if you tryto rape her immedaitely she turns it around on you), and then do it afterwards.
the following day, you'll get a message to speak with the chairman, whos mad you did that to her daughter and wont let you fight the president unless you beat her once. If you lose Three times its a gameover.

Edit: accidently put Chairman in a line instead of Tennis captain. TLDR: Rape the Tennis captain and then her mom is pissed off;

Also I dont think Yui, the childhood friend has any counters maybe? I think you might be talking about the student council president. I Know the president is really obnoxious with Countering. it even has a CG with you getting punched in the face unlike all the other counters.

if you guys have any questions still feel free to tag/reply me in the thread. I might respond late because ive been slack on checking this site but I'll try to pop in a litle more.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
if you guys have any questions still feel free to tag/reply me in the thread. I might respond late because ive been slack on checking this site but I'll try to pop in a litle more.
Just so you know, if you want to say more but already posted, you can edit your post, instead of quadruple posting.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well two of those posts are targeted at specific comments but could've stopped with 2-3, i digress. I don't post a lot, and I'm excited to help since I'm familiar with the game.

Knowledge Items (unlocks Passives and skills)
Director of Fine Arts Club Maya- unlocks Concentration skill. You can fight her I think after the first weekend tournament, she happens to take part in the tournament.to help build her confidence in fighting.
Yuko (Director of Gymastics club)- unlocks Balance Passive which helps you not trip against certain kicks, Shes in the room with the Rhymatic Gymist Girls but shes not one of the hostile ones, you have to go talk to her specifically when you unlock the Gym.
Chiaki (Director of Drama Club),unlocks normal mind passive ( i think, which reduce mental damage/excitement i think)Shes one of the two people you can fight in the Drama room but isnt the Teacher.(WARNING the teacher in the Drama Room is a one loss game over so be warned should you choose to fight the teacher, she is a completely optional fight, and only gives a couple Drug Tickets,)
Nanase (3-B) Unlocks "Passive" passive (which reduces Throw Damage) You can fight her by losing to the Judo Club leader (one of the Badge holders) and bribing Nanase with the Mixed Sandwich which you can buy on certain days ,After which you allowed to fight her till you beat her 3 times.
Chiyoko (Volleyball club) Unlocks Patience passive( forget what this one does, i might have it mixed up with peace of mind) Fight Volleyball captain in the gym during last 15 Minutes of the day, if go too early,shes busy with practice and wont fight with you.
Seiko (long distance track club )Stamina Passive (More HP) Shes running in the screen with the front of the school, the back of the school is the screen with the short distance Track girl that has the Badge .but again,screen with thefront of the school and shes on the left side of the building , you can nearly walking to the back end of the school to find her. Shes NOT the loli.
Sakuya (Archery Club Captain) Spiritual unity skill (reduces excitement by 100 instead of 50) Shes in the same building as the Judo Club but opposite rooms.Judo club is on the Left most, Archery is on the right most. Shes the one with huge boobs and a pony tail as opposed to the girl with twin tails. As Far as i know you can just challenge her even while her club is active.
Kick Defense (Library bookshelf)(Kick Defense passive reduces kick damage) its being blocked by a girl in the Library, you have to beat her before she moves but she wont fight you unless your Pride is below 50. The Simple way to reduce your Pride is to equip masochist skill which reduces your Pride below 50, Alternatively let yourself with humilated by a bunch of girls or have sex with Nana who raises Mental Strength at the Cost of Pride repeatedly.

You have to completely defeat the girls (beat them 3 times) to unlock the knowledge.
After you get the knowledge for these passives you have to do a corresponding Training to unlock it. I'm not sure which Trainings unlock what but i know Jump Rope applies to multiple.

Masochist is a weird outlier. Someone said that they unlocked it off using the childhood friend clothes, i didnt unlock it till i had someones underwear after i lost to them and gameover'd and used it TLDR use girls underwear/etc when you masterbate at the end of the day.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How many Updates have there been for this game anyway? I think they released another patch yesterday...

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
12? I dont think they got an update yesterday but i might be wrong. has been getting alot of updates, mostly bug fixes but there have beeen some QoL changes as well. I think they want to add a little bit more content in time also.

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the last update was on the 20 from what dlsite says here what the update is about

パッシブスキル「マゾヒスト」の効果を強化し、状態異常にかかりやすくしました

from what google translate tells me looks like Masochist is stronger and is able to resist status effect

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the last update was on the 20 from what dlsite says here what the update is about

パッシブスキル「マゾヒスト」の効果を強化し、状態異常にかかりやすくしました

from what google translate tells me looks like Masochist is stronger and is able to resist status effect
You probably mean stronger that its makes you weaker, and more prone to status effects.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm not sure which Trainings unlock what
In case you were asking:
cdt = condition. Often: beating a certain girl 3 times.
Most of the heads to hunt are listed in the PC room.

Impact: STR 24+ Weight training
Kick guard: cdt + guarding
Focus: cdt + jump rope
Stamina: cdt + running
Deadly straight: 4 hints + punching bag
Patience: cdt + running
Concentrate: cdt + jump rope
normal mind: cdt + jump rope
balance: cdt + weights
passive: be thrown 20+ times, guarding
upper body: use body blow 30+ times, mitts
double hook: use hooks 30+ times, mitts (broken/forgotten?)
counter: skill & skill defense 20+, guarding
rush: skill 22+, agility 18+, mitts
outbox/hit&run: skill 18+, agi 16+, shadow box
one-two: skill15+, mitts
Spiritual unity: cdt + jump rope
ukemi(judo fall): cdt + thrown 20 times + sparring/guarding

Worth mentioning: you unlock greater Evasion with agility (jump rope training). Wearing the shoes from that tournament (2nd?) helps.
Pretty good work and effort to that game. It was certainly easy (and a waste) to overlook.
Too bad it's not BF, and MC consequently punches women in the face... Well, the women do much worse, anyway <shrug>.

OP
G

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the game is now at 1.2 it added the teacher spanking scene and now the sub-members are in the gallery room