What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: カナデロオグ(Kanaderogue)

To save data, just go to that icon.

Also, Stage 3 Boss is a Golem.
It hits hard so proceed with Caution. If it shines red while you attack it, do run away, or you'll die by its grab.
Also, it's normal grab is very difficult to escape, I recommend having over 80 HP at ALL times.
Edit 2: Just beat the Golem boss recently. It's HP is around 350-400. Goodluck

Edit:
For those who don't know how to use skills,
Press C in the dungeon.
As for what they are,

Melee Skills

1st: Deals x1 dmg around you

2nd: Deals x3 dmg in front of you

Ranged Skills

1st: Deals x1 dmg around you. Has a range of 2 cells

2nd: Deals x3 dmg in front of you. Has a range of 4 cells, but will only hit the closest enemy.
By the way, skills won't go on cooldown if there are no enemies hit.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the tips, couple of extra levels and using skills crushed it.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

If you mean the image where she's on the floor after a game over, press X.
Thank you. Damn that was bugging me.

I like the nature of the suit upgrades in this, in that to get stronger you also have to accept a degree of extra weakness too. I never really noticed any difference during my play time so far, since it's rather trivial to always stay in good MP, but assuming that feature would play a bigger role later in the game, it is a fun little design element.

Was able to beat all the stages last night. The game could have a little more to it perhaps, but it's enjoyable. For anyone struggling with the bosses, I would recommend collecting up some identified potions, and bringing in a stock of the 100 point ones (use the other kinds and nearly empty ones during the mission leading up to). This applies to the rock boss especially. With a stock of those it's pretty hard to go down. If you're careful, you can also begin the fight in gunner mode, and use her x3 shot skill, and then immediately switch back to be ready to fight (just don't let him next to you before you switch or there's a chance it'll kill you). Also, far as I understand, lasting longer and building up more levels during the mission, will make the boss fight easier, provided you don't over do it and waste your resources.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Save file from Kanade Rogue v0.050d included in message.

For those having trouble clearing the game, this save has all stages unlocked and probably pretty high stats from collecting enemy essences (or whatever those bag items are). Oh and my storage is full of beneficial potions / apples, with a lot of mana currency, in case it becomes important in the next updates.

Anyone know what those top 3 items of my storage are? A yellow cube, a yellow orb, a blue orb. Don't know how or when I got those...

Attachments

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know what those top 3 items of my storage are? A yellow cube, a yellow orb, a blue orb. Don't know how or when I got those...
if I remember correctly, those items lets you do special actions in the dungeon.

Yellow Cube - lets you "sell" items without going to the shop.
Yellow Orb - lets you appraise items without going to the shop.
Blue Orb - lets you throw items.

I may be wrong though...

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What's the purpose of throwing items anyway? They disappear if they hit a tile with an item already on it, and the potions would just benefit the enemy, wouldn't they? Unless it's the lust potion, but that only seems to apply a pitiful poison DoT to the enemy.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

What's the purpose of throwing items anyway? They disappear if they hit a tile with an item already on it, and the potions would just benefit the enemy, wouldn't they? Unless it's the lust potion, but that only seems to apply a pitiful poison DoT to the enemy.
Throwing items have always been a common action in rogue games. Usually you can damage enemies by throwing weapons at them, or cause status effects by throwing poisons at them. But in this game there really isn't anything that's worth throwing...

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Throwing items have always been a common action in rogue games. Usually you can damage enemies by throwing weapons at them, or cause status effects by throwing poisons at them. But in this game there really isn't anything that's worth throwing...
I guess Tozicode hasn't implemented any throwing items yet, or it's simply to make some space in the inventory while inside dungeons (assuming you don't have the yellow cube, and all of your items are equips).

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

NVM checked last post :D

Last edited:

daishi29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess Tozicode hasn't implemented any throwing items yet, or it's simply to make some space in the inventory while inside dungeons (assuming you don't have the yellow cube, and all of your items are equips).
Could always try to hurl those annoying pink potions at the enemies if you run into one.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there some enemy that rape Kanade when blocked by the chain trap?

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there some enemy that rape Kanade when blocked by the chain trap?
When tangled by the chain trap on the wall,roaches can rape Kanade.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do the cards do?
I keep finding green and black cards. I've garnered that the black cards are just "unknown" like many of the items you pick up, and they just need to be "appraised" to tell you what type of card they are (second last option in the item selection menu?).

So far I've also seen at least one red card, and the green cards seem to have numerous effects, including one that momentarily creates a green cube that covers the map tile I'm on, then disappears, and one effect that shows yellow arrows pointing up on my character.

The arrows must be a boost to something, but what? The green cube doesn't seem to do anything at all.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Last time I played I've only seen one card, but they seem to be this game's equivalent to, say, the scrolls/wands in MaidenSnow - consumables that can cause various effects.

...Unfortunately, their descriptions are in Japanese. I might try to see what I can decipher from them, but making no promises.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do the cards do?
I keep finding green and black cards. I've garnered that the black cards are just "unknown" like many of the items you pick up, and they just need to be "appraised" to tell you what type of card they are (second last option in the item selection menu?).

So far I've also seen at least one red card, and the green cards seem to have numerous effects, including one that momentarily creates a green cube that covers the map tile I'm on, then disappears, and one effect that shows yellow arrows pointing up on my character.

The arrows must be a boost to something, but what? The green cube doesn't seem to do anything at all.
Some of the green cards will boost your atk, def, or spd. I don't know the exact % but maybe it's around 10% per level.
I forgot the effects of the red card since it's been quite a while since I've used and seen them. Maybe they can only be found in stage 2, never seen them in 3 yet.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Red cards are damage to every enemy on the screen. Having a couple can be nice for the boss with all the spawns.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Green cards I've found:

>Significant boost to ATK momentarily
>Significant boost to DEF momentarily
>Small boost to SPD momentarily
>Curses one of your equipped items

Red cards I've found:

>Deal damage to every enemy in a large radius
>Teleport randomly somewhere in the same floor

Seems greens tend to have "passive" or "buff" effects, while reds tend to have "active" effects. As always in roguelikes, using unidentified items carries some risk.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone happen to know what the blue cards are for?

I tried using one but I didn't notice any differences, although I'm sure there are things I might have overlooked

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Umm, I don't know if YT link is allowed, but where do I find this tentacle enemy?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where do I find this tentacle enemy?
In stage 3, wait for the bottom left bar to deplete. Walk around or rest (The cup icon in menu). I suggest resting so that no enemies will spawn at all, so long as you don't move.