So what's exactly new?

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: カナデロオグ(Kanaderogue)

3rd Stage with new enemies added.
4 new skills for heroine (2 for each weapon).
Treasure boxes and teleporting magic circle.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So far, I only saw 3 new enemies.

Pink Slime
-Gives a status ailment that damages you (can't read the name well)

Floating Mask
-Moves faster if you're facing away from it. It can adjust it's elevation. Has a grapple move that only works when it is behind you. You get a CG ending if you lose this way.

Tentacles
-Replaces roaches when the timer on the lower left runs out. It moves incredibly fast, and it is difficult to escape once surrounded. Can have up to 4P

Will edit once I learn more.

Last edited:

Marciano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really suck at the game, can't even pass 1st stage. Does anybody have a save file?

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why is it that I cant equip another Necklace or some accessories. Even take them off?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why is it that I cant equip another Necklace or some accessories. Even take them off?
Shot in the dark, but are you sure the item you're currently equipping isn't cursed (呪い)?

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

they were cursed, so I had to go back to town to sell it and re equip my other necklace.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I really can't trigger any special ending with the mask.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try dying to the mask's grapple move
Trigger the grapple by turning your back to the mask

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think the mask has to latch onto you for a definite time before respawn. Probably until that timer with a "turn" in it to appear.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

no way to get rid of the image when you lose? Can't see the sprite animus happening cause roaches tend to beat me before ejac.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

no way to get rid of the image when you lose? Can't see the sprite animus happening cause roaches tend to beat me before ejac.
If you mean the image where she's on the floor after a game over, press X.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I found the storage screen, but how do I actually sell items? I beat the slime boss but I'm only able to move things between my inventory and storage. Do I need to beat the second stage too?

EDIT: Oh, had to start the second stage, where someone in a cutscene gave me... items. Now I can sell/identify stuff.

DOUBLE EDIT: Holy CRAP the second stage is unforgiving. Doing fine, then suddenly this:

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I found the storage screen, but how do I actually sell items? I beat the slime boss but I'm only able to move things between my inventory and storage. Do I need to beat the second stage too?

EDIT: Oh, had to start the second stage, where someone in a cutscene gave me... items. Now I can sell/identify stuff.

DOUBLE EDIT: Holy CRAP the second stage is unforgiving. Doing fine, then suddenly this:

Yeah, the second stage is rough. I went in and failed about 10 times before I gave up and used Cheat engine. But if you're going to grind instead I have a few tips.

If you see a large group of enemies or a line of them, try to funnel them into a hallway so you're only attacking and being attacked by one at a time.

While the dog like enemies and many others can jump up any ledge, they can't attack if you're on top of the really high ones. Take the space at the end of the ledge and you can safely shoot down onto them.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone know a good strategy against the second boss? The maggots seems to infinity spawn so backing into a corner and killing them off seems to not help.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Accept that you're going to take hits, kill the one directly below you until a gap opens up to take a step down, keep boring your way down until you get to the boss.

That's from memory... OLD memories, so take with lots of salt.

Edit: Oh yeah, go for the wall before attempting a descent. With a wall at your side, the max number of chompers per round is 3, not 4.
Also, the 30 HP potions just won't cut it. Build up your 100hp potions, a green card, and maybe 2 red cards.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's pretty much what I did. Killed a few maggots, then charged for the nest and put myself at a point between the wall and the nest so that only two maggots could hit me at once, and then just attacked the nest and healed. I was also lucky, as the two maggots that could hit me were only level 2 and 4.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for the dumb question: what enemys have a special end?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the dumb question: what enemys have a special end?
The boss of the second area, and the mask enemy in the third area (think it starts spawning on the third floor) have game over CGs. Haven't reached the third boss yet, so no idea there.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

The boss of the second area, and the mask enemy in the third area (think it starts spawning on the third floor) have game over CGs. Haven't reached the third boss yet, so no idea there.
Thank you.
How can I save my game?