What's new

ACT [kanetsu]Virus Reincarnation/ウイルス転生 (RJ338515)

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ338515_img_main.jpg

Dlsite link :

An action platfomer game you basically control girl fighting a hordes of infected human/animal basically after you downed the enemy press space on the downed and glowing enemy to make them..cum and cure them enemy has a chance to grab and rape you beaten enemy drops some items or money used to buy outfit / healing items when the heroine takes about 30% of damage she also lose her clothes

Controls :

Arrow button : movement press down to crouch and up to jump press again to double jump
H : attack / confirm
G : skill / cancel
Space : action button / interact ( use this on downed enemies to * finish * them )
Esc : open inventory / view status

Story :
The story revolves around certain girl her boyfriend was killed in front of her because he is already infected since then she join the fight to help the infected one

The games also features outfit tough seems in order equip the revealing ones like undergarment there is some..requirement ? I don't know the details since I stuck at the sewer stage right now there is also a bug after you defeat the boss and load the game for some reason you can't go past area the boss
Altough from the map provided the next area basically need you to go upper level which I don't know how to access it

Also some skills / command has their input just simply go to status and view the skills to see the command input the status seems mainly from your equipped weapon better weapon also give more skills also to save you need to interact with bed doing so also restore your hp/mp

Fetish :
Bestiality , Tentacle , Piercing

Last edited:

SpectreHD

Reputation score
Playing the demo, I can't seem to move from the street where my house is.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
When you get home you can't go elsewhere until you sleep in the bed. You have to equip nightwear to be able to sleep. The demo ends after you sleep though.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
pleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegood

EDIT: its not. at least not the demo

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmmm...
Aren't you being a little too harsh on this one, perhaps, alias?
I mean, from the looks of the video, it does not seem that bad, actually
Anyhow, either way, there is only one way to find out...!

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh, this is by the dev that did that other game. The one where your character died and is now doing some weird hazardous obstacle levels in a popstar outfit. That one was frustrating to play, so I'm a bit cautious for this one, though the preg tag has me a bit interested.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Like UnexpectedTwist above, the preg tag has me interested, but the gameplay and clumsy controls are irritating me. Before I decide on abandoning it or not, can anyone can confirm what the pregnancy is about? How it plays out? Is it only a cutscene, game over condition, or can you actually walk around with a preg belly?

Also... can you do your father? I don't mind being spoiled.

OP
Z

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay finished the game not that bad but not that good either also the pregnancy tag at DLsite actually only happen at the ending which I guess its just false eh

Apparently there is no extra outfit either no bondage outfit (I tough its available) which is dissapointing found a few bugs some of them make game freeze and yes make stupid mistake by selling heroine school uniform which causing me to stuck since one part of story require heroine to equip that sailor uniform game have much potential sad its just wasted but well its just early release hopefully more content in the future

Unlocking gallery kinda hard you need to unlock it normally so you need enemy to rape you for it to be unlocked I'm guessing * sexy * status ( by equipping piercing / bondage equipment ) will raise your chance to get raped by enemy not sure but thats probably it beating the game doesn't unlock the gallery sadly

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can buy the school uniform from the clothes shop.

For those stuck in the sewer, after beating the lizard boss check your memo. There's three types of semen to collect: frogs, dogs and other (the lizard). Dogs are easy, but the frogs are tedious as they only drop semen after they've had their scene with you.

Finished the game. Very weird plot twist at the end, not sure if rejecting the vaccine will change the outcome. The ending scene is bugged since the mouse cursor is invisible and a sharp eye is required to notice the option having a slight change in border colour in order to click it.

Chinese doujin circles have a habit of not including full gallery unlocks after beating the game and this one is no exception. I'm still missing a few options in the gallery.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
wrong again, Last time I saw you shitting on Chronos Gate and now this. I see you have not changed in 5 years and your only purpose is to troll
What? People can't have opinions?

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok i love ACT games but this is just too ugly for me. Like realy, you gona use main girls model for 100% of game scenes, can you just sit and make her decent enough?
wrong again, Last time I saw you shitting on Chronos Gate and now this. I see you have not changed in 5 years and your only purpose is to troll
So for what reason you keeping track of 5 year old shitposts?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Please return to discussing the game instead of some weird personal dispute. I'd rather not have to throw out warnings.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Very outlandish game but the animations don't seem half bad. Kind of a chore to play though.

I found spamming the drop down attack is the most effective way of dealing damage, the one where you have to be in air and then smash into the ground.
Would definitely like a save too if someone has one

trooperhevy

Lurker
Reputation score
I somehow got stuck in her room after i played the flashback (?) part of patient zero. Any tips?

OP
Z

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I somehow got stuck in her room after i played the flashback (?) part of patient zero. Any tips?
You need to equip the sailor uniform in order to get out of the room hopefully you not like me that sell the sailor uniform until this part because if yes congrats you will be stuck on that room...forever and need to start all over again

trooperhevy

Lurker
Reputation score
i actually figured that out a bit too late as well. Had to do it all again, at least the game is rather short so it didnt take too long after you know what you have to do.