What's new

ACT [kanetsu]Virus Reincarnation/ウイルス転生 (RJ338515)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can't remember if there's a spare copy of the school uniform in the closet at that point. I finished the game first time with two sets of underwear and I'm quite sure I didn't buy the second set.

OP
Z

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well in my case that already sold the uniform I try to check the closet again and the clothes gone for good so no choice but to start all over again I guess thats the outfit store for you to buy back again if for some reason you lost it

Which also dissapoint me since the outfit store are just no more than decoration since you technically don't need it at first I tought we can buy more clothes from store guess I was wrong

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well in my case that already sold the uniform I try to check the closet again and the clothes gone for good so no choice but to start all over again I guess thats the outfit store for you to buy back again if for some reason you lost it

Which also dissapoint me since the outfit store are just no more than decoration since you technically don't need it at first I tought we can buy more clothes from store guess I was wrong
Says the person who sold the uniform on the first run and complained bitterly about it afterwards.
The clothes shop isn't strictly required, but the creator didn't bother locking the uniform and underwear as items not for sale so the next best thing was to allow players to buy them back if there was an "accident".

Same for the SM outfit. It's obtainable if players didn't go crazy farming the street zombies for coin. Too much money ironically stops players from getting it, although it means little since it has no value beyond cosmetic variation.

galods

Reputation score
Uh, kinda stuck in the sewer stage, after killing the lizard boss i dunno where to go anymore.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh, kinda stuck in the sewer stage, after killing the lizard boss i dunno where to go anymore.
Post #10.
Follow the instructions, then head back to the police station and talk to the female officer at the reception after everything has been collected.

Ezert

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, I'm stuck in the map, where I play as the dude, who infects other researchers and policemen. There are androids and other traps. I don't understand what exactly should I do. What is the point.
Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello, I'm stuck in the map, where I play as the dude, who infects other researchers and policemen. There are androids and other traps. I don't understand what exactly should I do. What is the point.
Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks.
Follow the pink trail to its end. Fight the robot boss.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hate to be pushy but can anyone share a save file? This game is honestly just too much for me but the gallery looks promising.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thanks, but I honestly have no idea how to use this
Extract that file and place it into the folder where it normally exists. It should be "ZombieSex_Data\Managed" where you find the original file. Overwrite that one.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Extract that file and place it into the folder where it normally exists. It should be "ZombieSex_Data\Managed" where you find the original file. Overwrite that one.
That's weird because my copy only has the Exe in the folder...

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There some version of the game that are unpacked and other apcked, a bit like some MV's RPG game.
But I don't know how you'll unpack an Unity game to get acces to the correct folder.

Bryanis

Reputation score
That's crazy, didn't know that. Extracting worked but the file itself didn't do anything. I give up.
Maybe you need to erase the old save folder in appdata before applying the extra file ?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I tried it and it worked for me. Though the scenes were nothing too out there to write home about. The file isn't a save, but more a gallery unlock. If you choose the option in the main menu that has...I want to say SM, you'll go to a strip club, and then you talk to the guy on the left and you can view the scenes there. Or at least the scenes from enemies. Don't know if there's more than that.

Bryanis

Reputation score
That's crazy, didn't know that. Extracting worked but the file itself didn't do anything. I give up.
Extra with winrar. Delete the game exe that was here before extracting.
Move the gallery unlock to the specified folder and replace the old file.
Run the game with the new exe from the extracting.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, you have to run the game from the new exe.
I suppose this is one of those cases where if you still run it from the old one, the extracted files are not even read, and the filepath for the savedata location that the game takes into consideration is the same one that it used to take.
I bet you could replace that one too, if it's in appdata, though i'm not 100% sure.

But anyway, scratch that, do as Bryanis says.
If you still have problems feel free to ask.