What's new

Kanto - Celadon City and Harbor

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Kanto - Celadon City and Harbor

"Well I had no idea how to look after a psychic Pokemon, so I went to see if she'd help me and she said yes. Sabrina's gone now, dunno where she went she was in a rush so she didnt tell me."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Still, musta been cool to talk with her," she said, petting Ember, who was resting on the table, curled-up.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Yeah, I guess it was. She was kinda scary sometimes though." Gardenia pulls on Alex's arm and realised that they havent had breakfast yet. "I'll be right back, need to grab Gardenia and I some breakfast." Alex puts Gardenia on the table and makes for the counter.

((Well I'm out for the night, need to get to bed.))

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Ok," she said, tickling the charmander.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After take his meowth, Cronos try to run away but a divine force order him to return to the eatery and apologize to them.

( What is... happening..., damn you conscience!!!).

Cronos return to the eatery. The trainer go to the table where Alex was eating and say: Hi, sorry for the problem of yesterday

Last edited:

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

Virgil got up, and, noticing Flare next to him, ruffled her feathers, as she opened her eyes and pecked his hand angrily. He yawned, picking her up and smoothing out her feathers as he headed to the bathroom, where he freshened them both up quickly, both looking slightly better than they had when they went to sleep.

He then headed to the Cafe, where he ordered some food for him and Flare, both eating the meal slowly.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Coming back over with a large plate of toast and a bowl of cereal Alex sets the bowl down and pulls up anothe chair so Gardenia could sit on it to eat it. Sitting down in his own chair he puts the plate of toast down.

"Thats alright," Alex says to Chrono as he apologises. "I doubt it'll happen again anyway." He then tucks into his toast. "Oh yeah, I'll need to check on that egg I recieved yesterday, Michael said that you can tell what type the Pokemon is inside by the way the shell is."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"You caused trouble last night? Didn't hear it," she said. "Still, the apology was nice."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"His was the Totodile that attacked Gardenia and I while we slept," Alex says to Blaze in between mouthfuls of toast.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nods. "I see..." she said.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"But, its been sorted out now that he's apologised so I wont hold any grudges." Alex goes back to his mountain of toast. "Want some?" He asks her between mouthfuls.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Nah, I just finished-"

Ember leaped up and took a slice.

Blaze sighed. "Just as long as she doesn't burn the house down with her pyro fixation, we're fine.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(Looks like im a filler character)

Ok, mmm seeya

(smoke bomb)

Cronos go out of the pokecenter

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((its not that, Alex and Blaze are already aquainted and they're having a conversation so they're not really interracting with Crono))

Alex gives out a little laugh. "Lets hope that doesnt happen, otherwise we'd not be welcome back."

Gardenia pushes her bowl a little to signal that she has finished eating.

"Oh, finished already? Well I did say you could have some marshmallows once you've had breakfast." Alex hands her the bag of marshmallows which Gardenia then opens and begins to happily eat.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"She likes marshmallows, huh?' she said to be conversationalish.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(im going to be outside nearly all the day and thats why i leave the pokecenter to train totodile and meowth)

Cronos start the training of totodile and meowth in the garden of the pokecenter.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I'm not sure, she seems to be enjoying them. This is the first time she's had any, I'm not sure where they came from either. She teleported to me when I was on the phone and was holding them. You had your Charmander long?"

Gardenia, looking at the Charmander she had been in a battle the day before offers it a marshmallow.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Ember took the marshmallow and promptly began roasting it with her tail.

"For a while, not as long as the family Spearow though. Flitter was a fun one, but Sis wouldn't let me take him around Kanto. Shortly after that argument, I got Ember."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Ah family arguments. I know about them." Alex lets out a sigh at this. "So you were born in Kanto then?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Pallet Town to be exact, before we moved."