What's new

Kanto - Celadon City and Harbor

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Kanto - Celadon City and Harbor

"Ah, nothing really. Just curious is all. I'm about to check out the acommodation, I want to get an early night so I can get up early tomorrow." He places Gardenia back on his shoulder.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nods. "I dunno about you, but I'm checking out the blast site again. Call it curiosity, but I just wanna look..."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Yeah you're probably right, but at the moment I just want to get from here. Besides I've also got this egg to take care of now," He says pointing with his thumb to his bag. "Looks like I'm a mommy," Alex joked and laughed a little. "Anyway, I'm off to check out the accomodation. Maybe we'll meet up again at some point?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Definately. See ya around!" she said before leaving.

As she headed out of town, she thought to herself a bit as she headed for route 7

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

Virgil stumbled into his room, collapsing on the bed and falling asleep almost instantly. Flare took a little time, however, pulling blankets about until she had herself a little nest in which she also slept.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Getting to the trainer accomodation Alex see's that there's another trainer already asleep here. Being as quiet as possible Alex climbs into one of the free beds, Gardenia lying next to him. It doesnt take too long for the both of them to fall asleep.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After some time walking in the city the young trainer find the pokecenter.

Its like the 11:00 pm but totodile looks with to much energy even after the battle.Cronos enter inside the building and try to find the classic nurse joy to heal his new meowth.

"hello, i have a damaged pokemon who needs help"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

With a yawn, the girl returns and goes to her bed for the night, letting her little group out to rest, Rocky curled up on the floor as Ember and Kitty cuddled against her.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Sure, I'll heal them right up," She says taking Chrono's Pokemon. "It'll be a little while until they're healed so perhaps you want to rest up and I'll give them to you in the morning?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Thanks nurse joy, take care of meowth". Cronos go to the trainer accomodation with killer. Totodie after enter the room see all the pokemons of the trainers and decide to play with them even if they are sleeping in their beds.

Cronos read a guide of the kanto continent with his "Ipod" so he dont see when Killer try to wake up a rals with water gun.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"What the hell's going on?!" Alex says aloud as he gets hit by some of the water.

"R-Ralts.." Gardenia says wearily having been woken up from being squirted with water.

Seeing Blaze asleep and the only other person awake is someone who wasnt in the trainer accomodation when he came here he cautioned him. "Hey you, keep your damn Totodile under control, some of us are trying to sleep. And I dont appreciate your Pokemon attacking mine when it was unprovoked." Taking his top off Alex dries Gardenia off before moving her between him and the wall so she wouldnt be open for 'target practice' again.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Killer jump happily after hit the target

The reply of Alex caught Cronos off guard, he take off his "ipod".

"What the... oh damn(Amazing he learn water gun), sorry was my fault. Killer only have nearly a month of go out his egg and he is a little extrovert...and childish"

before end to speak cronos look for totodile and find him sleeping in the floor.

"So... how can we pay you for this incident.a pair of drinks? (oops is just a young), i mean look i have a ... what i have?". Cronos look inside of his bag. "I have 2 bags of marshmallows, i give you one for you and your rals". Cronos give a bag to alex.

(Maybe we can solve this without fight)

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Chronos would find that Alex had drifted back to sleep cuddling up to Gardenia almost as soon as he had given his warning. The only reply Chronos would get from Alex now would be a few grunts and snorts between light snoring. The two bags of marshmallows lie on the sheets.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

WTF (is like someone use sleep powder or hipnosis here)

After that event Cronos take his totodile who sleep in the floor to put in his bed. "This is the thirt time than you do something like this killer, at least you dont do crunch in that poor rals (egg move learned thanks to his father who was a tyranitar).Cronos try to finish to read the guide but fall sleep on the bed.

Nearly the 4:00 am he wake up after smell something like roast marshmallows, open his eyes and find his totodile cooking some marshmallows in the tail of a charmander with a stick, eating them happily hi try to give one to the trainer (To - to?), immediately Cronos take all his things and killer out of the room with a face of "not again" and go to eat something,leaving only the stick and a empty bag of marshmallows

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Ember poked her head up at the smell of roasting marshmallows, but as the critter doing the roasting left, she sighed and returned to sleep.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Now morning, Alex woke up slowly, Gardenia still cuddled into his chest. Realising he was shirtless and the reason why he was he looks around to see if the trainer was still there. No, he was gone. Yawning, Alex grabs his teeshirt and puts it back on, and with the intention of using a phone he gets up and allows Gardenia to sleep while he goes to find one.

"May I help you sir?" Nurse Joy asks Alex as he wanders around trying to find where the phones are.

"Uh, yes. I'm trying to find a phone," He says to her in his half asleep state.

"They're in the lobby," She answers him with a smile.

"Thanks," He says, stifling a yawn.

Getting into the lobby Alex walks over to the nearest phone and dials in Michael's number. "Oh I hope you're up," Alex mutters to himself as the phone rings.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael's voice almost immediately responds. "Yes? Who is this?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"It's Alex, I, uh, I'm in Celadon. Kinda left Saffron yesterday evening. And I dunno when I'll be back." The tone of Alex's voice makes it obvious that there's a reason why he'd not coming back soon.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I see," This followed by a somewhat amused sounding chuckle, since Serin was completely blind. "Well, I had the list of needed parts put into your PC Storage, so you should be able to access it easily, as well as some extra money, should you need it. It's actually pretty good that you're in Celadon, since some of the base parts I had gotten from there."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

With a yawn, Blaze woke up, and she quickly replaced Kitty and Rocky into thier balls. She looked around and noticed the remains of the marshmallows aroud Ember. Sighing, she picked up the Charmander and headed out, seeing Alex on the phone. "Well well, hi again!" she called out to the other trainer.