OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kanto - Route 7

The youth turns towards Alex, stepping away from the foreman, allowing him to get back to work. "I was delivering a message from the clean-up coordinators. There's a possibility that some people may have been trapped in this tunnel, so the work team needs to hurry up."

He pauses for a moment, half-studying Alex with his unusual, streaked eyes. "By any chance, would you happen to know of an Alexander Hughes? I was also tasked with delivering something that was apparently meant for him."

((Gender corrected. Now start paying attention, Lurker.))

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"People trapped in there? Anything I can do to help?" Alex asks before he is asked if he know's anyone by 'Alexander Hughs'. "Uh, yeah. That would be me."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Unsure how to react, Blaze stayed back as the two people talked, wistleing distractedly, especially since she heard about the problem of people being trapped, and wondering if she could help. As they talked, she returned Kittie and released the Growlith, using one of her potions and getting to know it, deciding (for some wierd reason) Rocky was a good name for him.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The young man shakes his head. "While your offer is appreciated, either this end, or the eastern one on Route 8 will be cleared in shortly. To be honest, we're not even sure that there is anyone trapped, but we're not taking the chance. And here is what was apparently sent for you."

With that, he holds out a somewhat warm Pokemon egg.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Alex stares at the egg for a few minutes.

"Woah, who could be sending me eggs?" He says more to himself out loud than to anyone in particular. "Uh, thanks for delivering it," Alex says as he takes the egg from the boy, Gardenia leans forward to take a closer look at it.

"Ralts?" She says, trying to touch it.

"Uh, I didnt catch your name," Alex says suddenly realising the boy introduced himself. "though it's probably not needed, I'm Alex," He says offering a free hand to the boy.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blaze sighed upon hearing she may not be needed, but continued to wait on the conversation to be over, playing with Rocky.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The young man seems to hesitate for a second, then shakes Alex's hand. "Ethan Braddock. Now, if you will excuse me, I need to get going. Carcharoth, come."

With that, Ethan, and the Mightyena, head off towards the east, apparently going to check on progress on Route 8.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Rocky decided to start barking at the work crew at that moment.

"Rocky! Stop that! It's rude!" she yelled out to the Growlith.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"See you around sometime," Alex calls to Ethan before he heads to route 8. With that Alex heads for Celadon holding his newly acquired egg.

"I wonder what this'll hatch into?" He says to Gardenia as he pats the egg gently. "Looks like you'll be getting a young brother or sister soon, Gardenia." Alex glances at the growlithe and its trainer momentarily before switching his gaze back to Celadon.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Suddenly, Rocky broke free and chased after the trainer!

"Hey! Rocky! Get back here!" she yelled as she chased after him. "Don't make me get a lease!"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Along with the female trainer Alex goes back to route 7 to see what that noise was.

"Oh I didnt catch your name," He says to her as they make their way there. "I'm Alex, this is Gardenia," He says pointing up to his Ralts.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Following, she said, "Name's Blaze, and my first one was Ember here."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The smoke rising from where the work team had been at shows a likely source of the noise. Most of the rubble has apparently been blown outward. Only a few members of the team can still stand, and even they appear to be injured.

Ethan can be seen flat out running towards the site from the east, Carcharoth following, along with an Arcanine and a Ninetails.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blaze quickly releases Rocky. "Run back to Celedon and get help! Quick!" she said to it. He gave a bark and headed off to the rescue.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((oops, my bad >_>;;))
"How long have you been a trainer?" Alex asks Blaze.
"Hey, Ethan. What happened?" Alex calls to him as he gets closer.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"About 2 Hours oficially." She goes to one of the workers. "Are you ok?" she asks.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ethan reaches the workers at this point. He immediately asks the nearest worker, "What the hell happened here?"

The worker slowly, and somewhat painfully, shakes his head. "We were almost through when something on the other side of the rubble exploded outward."

Ethan half-snarls something, too quiet for anyone to catch, then pulls out a radio. "Route 8 team, cease work immediately. Any other teams in the area, we need medical care for the Route 7 work team."

Carcharoth moves over to the now open entrance to the underground path, and will snarl at anyone other than Ethan who gets near. The Arcanine takes up a similar stance by the wounded, while the Ninetails begins sniffing around.

Ethan then steps just inside the blast area, and begins looking around, not disturbing anything.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Hopefully Rocky can get someone from Celedon," she said, going near the blast area as well, and noticing the man from earlier. "Do they know what caused it?" she asked him.