OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kanto - Route 7

Ethan doesn't respond yet, still looking around.

Carcharoth, on the other hand, is actively growling at Blaze, and shows signs of being ready to snap at her, should she get any closer.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"He must be busy," Alex says out loud more to himself. He throws his arm out to stop Blaze from walking any further. "I wouldnt go any further than that if I were you, that Mightyena may go for you."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She freezes, looking at the strange Pokemon. She never seen one before, and with Ember wounded, she didn't feel like making any mistakes.

"Beat ya to that conclusion. Who is he?" she asks.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"The Pokemon? It's a Mightyena, they're native to Hoenn, though unless Ethan traveled there when he was younger or comes from there I dont see how he got one."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Nonono, the trainer!"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Native." Ethan comments, shortly before letting out a low whistle and crouching to look at something.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She peers from her position. "What is it?" she asked.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

after ran from the west of celeadon city to rute 7 at a speed of 9001 km/h (well 15km/h), cronos look around to find something like a pokemon or from where the noise come from.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Having caught up with the Growlith Officer Jenny half-runs to the group of people crowding around.

"Who's in charge here?" She calls out, looking for the head of the workers. "What's happened here?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ethan steps out of the tunnel entrance. "I am. The work team here was almost through the rubble when something exploded. While I haven't touched it, there does appear to be the remnants of some kind of explosive device just inside the entrance," He pauses momentarily, then fully introduces himself. "Ethan Braddock, Security and Communications Head for the volunteer work groups operating in this section. I've already called for medical support for the injured."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"A bomb?" Officer Jenny asks, looking concerned. "Have you ordered anyone here to check on it and if needed search for anymore possible bombs?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ethan shook his head. "Not yet, but that was the next step."

With that, his radio comes out again. "EOD Support needed at Route 7. We have a possible explosive device, as well as the potential for more. Will advise further."

By this point, the medical personnel have arrived and begun treating the injured, or getting them moved out. Ethan whistles, and then heads into the tunnel to check for more bombs. His three Pokémon follow him.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"All the same, I'd like to have several of my men stationed here also seeing as this is my jurisdiction." Officer Jenny says to Ethan before he goes back into the tunnel.

"This is Officer Jenny, send down a dozen men to route 7, we need this area blocked off. A bomb has exploded in the tunnel and there may be more possible bomb threats." Officer Jenny radio's to the police station. After about fifteen minutes a dozen or so policemen arrived at the scene ordering civilians to move.

-------------------------

"Well, looks like we better get out of here," Alex says to Blaze ushering her back towards Celadon. His stomach growls. "I knew there was something I was forgetting, I rushed off from home so fast I didnt get chance to have anything to eat. Well, what do you say to grabbing a bite to eat?" He asks Blaze.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ethan nods at the officer's comment, then gets on the radio to alert all volunteer groups assisting with the explosion to have IDs ready.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

With a bark, Rocky leaped into her arms again. "Good Rocky," she smiled, giving him a grateful pet.

Looking at the male trainer, she said, "Sure, I'm curious though, who would set a bomb here?"

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"That, I'd only be able to take a wild guess at. Though if it was anyone I'd say Team Rocket. Though it doesn't really seem their style. I mean, they're normally after powerful and unique Pokemon, blowing up a tunnel to me wouldn't really benefit that cause." Alex says to Blaze as they head back to Celadon.

((thread change?))

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nods, thinking as she did.

(sure)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Soon Blaze had arrived, looking around at the earth around the blast site, letting Rocky out as she did. "See anything, boy?" she asked him.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After look around, cronos send killer out of his pokeball.

"well killer, look for some pokemon"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Some rustling near Cronos would attract their attention, as a Meowth shows itself.