What's new

RPG [ Katakori ] [肩こりです] EE ver3 (RE178162) (RJ178162)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Play as a clueless girl clueless about sexuality while the perverted denizens of her village slowly seeps their perverted essence into her mind. Free roam around the land while activating scenarios to keep the story going. Main story focus in the game is to look after your granny who is bed ridden. When suddenly you caught wind of a legendary secret elixer that can heal her up and thus begun the hunting of the ingredients.
Multiple endings depending on your stats. You can be good and earn points in that area or become perverted and earn points in that area.

Try the demo out. Approx 10-20 mins of gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [肩こりです] EE (Wolf rpg maker)

"Walkthrough" (Not going to list all H scenes)

Mandatory early stuff.
At the start, go into forest north of the village, gather 3 herbs (sparkles) then give it to grandma.

Then check the book, then go talk to scholar in the top-left house.

Go deeper into forest and check the broken bridge.

Right outside the village should be a naked man now, talk to him.

Talk to the naked man again in the pub.

Go back towards the forest, and gather 5-6 'half log' thing, talk the man at the broken bridge.

Find an item on purple flower inside the next section.

Go talk to scholar guy again.

Now outside the village should be a horse wagon, you can buy ticket (reusable) for 500E that let you go back n forth between the village and the city without having to run through maps.

Not using the wagon and walking to the city might be required for knight route?

Brothel route (ED 6 7)
Optional:
This might require you to clear some of the adventurer quest (like cleaning up the sewer or rescuing people from the bandits) first:

If you go back to the village, the friend (pink hair) will be in front of the village entrance.
Talk to her and she'll join you.

Then go into the forest, in the first area with slimes to the left side there'll be the rival (green hair) standing there.
Talk to her and go into the spot she's in front of.

Go into the cave and you can let your friends get kidnapped by the monster (just let the monsters attack a few times should be enough)
Go find them in the inner part and you'll trigger a goblin rape scene.

After that if you do the brothel route, instead of at their normal locations the girls will both be in the village, and the conversation will be slightly different there.

If you 'clear' this event by grabbing the blue chest inside the cave and go back to the village.
Talk to the mayor, go to sleep and it should be night, talk to some people to get a scene.
(though I don't think this affect the routes)
In the city, there's a thug threatening a girl in the back alley. You need to have enough lewdness (first of the 3 stat) and answer a few first option before 2nd option.

He'll sell you to the brothel.
(Might need to sleep between each event)
First event is with Madam in front of the right room.
Second one a maid in front of the middle room.
Third one a shadow guy in the lobby.

After this talk to Madam and you should be able to leave the slum regardless of your debt level.

Go find the friend back at the village.
Then the rival in the city (she's behind the house of naked man)

Then go back to brothel to watch their scenes.
Talk to Madam after, this should remove your debt.

Then find the next 3 girls.
First one is in the slum, you should see her right after you exit.
Second one is up in the path towards the thief's hideout.
Third one is in the mountain (go north from the city, a little above the sign you should see a rope on the cliff side)

After going back to the brothel, find the Madam next to where shadow guy is.

Then you should get an event of 'tagging' 50 soldiers.
Then the bald knight event.

You should now have 2 options when sleeping at the brothel, first option goes to the final fight.
Go to final fight right now for ending 7.

Go in front of the castle (right side of city) and find the molester NPC, on his 2nd event one of the knight should shows up and you'll kidnap her.
Then go south from city to the border, talk to all the knights there and leave the map to trigger the event.

With those 2 taken, you can go to final fight. First fight win or lose won't matter, after the knight scene then you can win and get ending 6

Last edited:
OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Well, wolf rpg maker tend to give off that kind of feeling and so does rpgmakerMV to me too.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, wolf rpg maker tend to give off that kind of feeling and so does rpgmakerMV to me too.
It's not the wolf RPG thing, it's something else.

For example, in the orc scene, rather than having 3 different animation for each girl, the author just have the same animation for all 3 + a little window showing their face.

The thing is though, neither the little window nor that animation is used elsewhere.

The semen collection or losing to monsters play out with her pic on the right so those are consistent.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but looking at other works the author have done, I feel like it'd ends up disappointing somehow.

(Also, it seems it'll get grindy as hell for stat bonus)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out now

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Hmm less than 20Mb and ¥1080 if it was less than ¥1k i will buy it but, i don't know... 4Mb difference from the trial.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm less than 20Mb and ¥1080 if it was less than ¥1k i will buy it but, i don't know... 4Mb difference from the trial.
It it means anything, the author mentions on his blog that in total there's about 80 events.

And given the amount of files in the trial, that 4mb might actually be a lot.

EDIT: Huh, it's already up on usual uploading sites.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i roam free did a lot of things i have no idea what in the last thing i did but then reached a point where i fight a knight that do me 900+dmg and die then end 7th and obligatory save then leave on a room with just 1 npc and sparkling point on top that does nothing

i am so confuse

HirotonoRei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i roam free did a lot of things i have no idea what in the last thing i did but then reached a point where i fight a knight that do me 900+dmg and die then end 7th and obligatory save then leave on a room with just 1 npc and sparkling point on top that does nothing

i am so confuse
The endings room seems to be bugged. If you save there, it pretty much fucks up your entire save file and you're gonna have to start over. I got the sixth ending, which is basically where you were except I won the fight. No real difference.

Does anyone have any idea how to do basically anything in this game? I managed to bungle my way into the brothel storyline, but that's really about it.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

lets hope for a 100% savefile soon aha

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I somehow got an ending where I married the little brat who raped me for some odd reason...?
Don't ask me how I got it. All I know is that I played super lewdly and shut down the brothel. I never got any scenes besides with the protagonist :/

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So far

Ending 7 = Get past the bald knight in front of brothel part, then sleep with 1st choice at brothel.

Ending 6 = Before sleeping at brothel to advance, capture the 2 knights:
The orange hair is at the south border, talk to the 3 new soldiers there and move out of the map.
The other one is on the right side of city, you need to do the molester NPC event.
Then the event will play out after your fight with the knight.

Ending 5 = Runs out of "Noblesse" stat.

Ending 4 = Get captured by the enemy during infiltration enough times.

Ending 3 = Lose to final boss of Knight route.

Ending 2 = Beat final boss of Knight route.

Ending 1 = Finish the Elixir and give it to grandma.

Last edited:

HirotonoRei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, put the walkthrough back into your post. People need those.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I somehow got an ending where I married the little brat who raped me for some odd reason...?
Don't ask me how I got it. All I know is that I played super lewdly and shut down the brothel. I never got any scenes besides with the protagonist :/
To get that one, you just complete the medicine for your grandmother. Whether or not he rapes you doesn't matter. MC is really ignorant but she knows that it was the mushrooms fault for him raping her so she doesn't hold it against him. Apparently he's the same age as the mc and they are childhood friends, one of the reason I hate wolf sprites....I thought he was just a little kid.

btw, if warning for everyone. If you've been having sex a lot but let your friends get captured by the orcs....the game will get a game breaking bug. Basically them getting captured is for the knight route, and triggering this while not on that route will cause a unbreakable situation where you can not gather or turn in the medicine but you also can not start the knight route. So you'll be stuck in the castle town with no way to advance.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, put the walkthrough back into your post. People need those.
I realized I had too many confusing infos (and then there's the bits KHTA just mentioned) so I'll do a proper one later when I got all the endings done.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this games art has a charm in it ;)

the character looks cute and almost every scene (i think every scene) is animated.. granted most of it is re-used stuff

or maybe im just way to attracted to emotionless plain looking female characters :p

so far i was only able to get ending 1

cant even open the other paths

things i did
1: tried to get to the city only to get captured by bandit and raped, see another girl on the other room but can't see who she was

2: after reaching the city i talked to the guy in the alley and he brought me to the brothel

3: did all non-repeating whoring in the brothel and challenged the ghost mistress? and defeated her and the brothel was closed down

4: finished i think every quest in the guild (rescue from bandit, dragon meat, slime blockade)

5: saw the red guy that rescued me on the bridge but not much there besides him telling something

6: went to the border but the guard wont move whether i let him massage breast or show pussy

7: the upper right sleeping guard first ask for BJ then went up to a gangbang

8: get illusion flower? and made into dust

9: met apricot and emerald (i dont know if that is their actual names) and went into the cave to the west to get sake for the festival :rolleyes:

10: ask grandpa on the slums on how to find fairy water.. finished it

11: after getting raped by the kid i finished making the elixir and the game is done with grandma running thru the wall like crazy

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this games art has a charm in it ;)

the character looks cute and almost every scene (i think every scene) is animated.. granted most of it is re-used stuff

or maybe im just way to attracted to emotionless plain looking female characters :p

so far i was only able to get ending 1

cant even open the other paths

things i did
1: tried to get to the city only to get captured by bandit and raped, see another girl on the other room but can't see who she was

2: after reaching the city i talked to the guy in the alley and he brought me to the brothel

3: did all non-repeating whoring in the brothel and challenged the ghost mistress? and defeated her and the brothel was closed down

4: finished i think every quest in the guild (rescue from bandit, dragon meat, slime blockade)

5: saw the red guy that rescued me on the bridge but not much there besides him telling something

6: went to the border but the guard wont move whether i let him massage breast or show pussy

7: the upper right sleeping guard first ask for BJ then went up to a gangbang

8: get illusion flower? and made into dust

9: met apricot and emerald (i dont know if that is their actual names) and went into the cave to the west to get sake for the festival :rolleyes:

10: ask grandpa on the slums on how to find fairy water.. finished it

11: after getting raped by the kid i finished making the elixir and the game is done with grandma running thru the wall like crazy
5: He starts the knight route, but your lust (the first big number) has to be low. Not sure the exact amount.

6: Part of the knight route.

9: Messed up ending for those two. Both girls were practically scarred by the festival. Apricot took it better than Emerald at least. Get the item or have them captured...no good ending for them.

11: The first ending in a H game in a long time that had me burst out laughing. Freaking super nanny!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So been trying to see if I can get any further with the goblin thing .-. which sadly doesn't seem to go anywhere.

After the goblin gangrape, the village is destroyed, but if you go into brothel route after that, your friend and rival will be in front of the village entrance (both 'accepting' the job, although the scene still play out as if they're fooled into it)

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i have no idea whare the fak is dragon meat

the first girls in guild said dragon meat cave is closer to the town

BUT WHARE IS it

all i found is only bandit cave and cave in first town is get block by wood
and said "event deadman" or something

i don't see any cave in this town at all

and bandit cave whan you get captured in you jail room have a little break hole in it
but can't do anything punch and kick
another option is useing "over drive" or something but she don't know about that magic

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i have no idea whare the fak is dragon meat

the first girls in guild said dragon meat cave is closer to the town

BUT WHARE IS it
Right after you exit the city, there's a wooden board, a little north-west of it you'd notice a rope.

Go up there, go up north, and check out each dead trees until you get some text pop up, then there should be another hole next to the initial hole for leaving the map.