What's new

RPG [ Katakori ] [肩こりです] EE ver3 (RE178162) (RJ178162)

Re: [肩こりです] EE (Wolf rpg maker)

damn so confusing. its my 3rd time playing andthe first 2 got same end of fighting the knight on brothel win n loose

on my 3rd playthrough i am confused

first of all i no need to walk to other city anymore since there its a carriage / i did the quest of the board cave where you reach there with 2 companions.
shut down the brothel
after some quest in the city
theen seems i gotten a quest for the dragon meat wish i did go and fight that weird dragon dunno if i won or not but cannot fight him anymore
then seems got a quest to save ppl on the bandit cave ( where the girl was being assaulted now there are 4 ppl wish once you open the cage the quest end,

after that seems to go talk with in slums top right/ then went home she started to do something on the kitchen and a book a kid came got her from behind, then scene ended, after that i dont have any idea what to do.. ive been talking with every npc event and stuff and still dont know what to do

also WHAT does ppl mean when goblin gangrape? its before going to 2nd town? i am so confused right now since i have never seen that event

also there are 2 places ive never been able to open

1 > door on first town south right
2 > the 2nd stairs at the 2ndtown sewers

a book a kid came got her from behind, then scene ended, after that i dont have any idea what to do.. ive been talking with every npc event and stuff and still dont know what to do

also WHAT does ppl mean when goblin gangrape? its before going to 2nd town? i am so confused right now since i have never seen that event

also there are 2 places ive never been able to open

1 > door on first town south right
2 > the 2nd stairs at the 2ndtown sewers

Go talk to the old man at top-right of slum again then go back to the cave AGAIN, this time some of the water surface should have sparkles you can look at, ignore the ones on the first floor, it's the second floor that should be collectable.

Then talk to scholar guy, and to grandma, grats on Ending 1.

As for goblin thing:

At one point (after you've done the sewer quest?), going back to the village you'll find the pink hair before the entrance.

Talk to her and go into the forest, you can find the rival girl on one side, talk to her there and go into the little spot she's standing in front of.

Go into the cave, let the goblins capture the two, then go find them.

im kinda stuck in the knight route

1: finished training the soldiers in the 1st floor right room (choose 1st choice which stops the training)

2: talked to the knight girl? on the 2nd floor and had a party

3: woke up and tried to go to the border only to encounter an event that near the south city exit

4: saying something about a group of slimes.. talked to the red guy and the bald guy but nothing happens

tried talking to every guard in the castle and the queen aswell.. nothing happened

4: saying something about a group of slimes.. talked to the red guy and the bald guy but nothing happens

there's a sparkle spot towards the right side of that map

there's a sparkle spot towards the right side of that map

damn those sparkles are very hard to notice with grainy textures

What am I supposed to do during the town infiltration mission on the knight route?

EDIT: Nvm figured it out, you gotta inspect one of the boxes

How the hell can you understand this game? :confused:

Did you translated it? I tried with the wolf editor but every time i try to copy+paste from the game to google or notepad it turns into gibberish :(

The only way i could finish the game was by talking to everyone and everything
and i literally fucked my way through the game till the end

man knight route is so annoying as fuck
how can i suppoted to do to join tham

someone said i need to keep lust less (big first number)

but that is so hard
all skill i use i need to use sperm to make high damage

i start over and over again and can't do anything about it

in dlsite thay put "ver2" in title name now

must be something new :V

Checking the author's blog, he added more event:

Supposedly an 'epilogue' for the rival girl after ending 6 (the brothel route)
After ED 6 she should shows up in the gallery room, talk to her there to see the scene.

Something about how she doesn't seem to have any 'good' ending in any route, so he made a scene but somehow...

In knight route, if you check in the village now and then, you'll eventually run into the friend having sex with the scholar, and he proposed to her, while the rival hides nearby complaining about how the friend got herself a rich man)

man knight route is so annoying as fuck
how can i suppoted to do to join tham

someone said i need to keep lust less (big first number)

but that is so hard
all skill i use i need to use sperm to make high damage

i start over and over again and can't do anything about it

You know, if you get an ending and sent to the recollection room there's a sparkle on the floor that saves all your stats right?

Use the sparkle, start a new game. It'll ask you if you want to use your saved stats, select yes. Then it asks you if you want to keep your Lust level...obviously you'll choose no. And boom, you're freaking powerful, have lots of sperm, and no lust.

On the ver 2: lol, I was feeling bad for her since nothing good happens to her in the game. But, why would you make a ver 2 just to add a ending for a side character? I would have liked it more if he also added in new scenes, finished the ones that look like it could continue (blonde guy in the house with girl friend in country town, more brothel scenes in country town, blonde guy outside bar, childhood friend, etc.), or a scene with the knight captain....since you know, he's the ONLY love interest the mc developed feelings for.

Last edited:

thank KHTA got all 7 ending now man this game kinda fun
thank for this game to realize how to use AGTH by wolf rpg

(cause main hook i use is ITH but ITH not work as well for wolf rpg)

hope something more in ver.2

thank KHTA got all 7 ending now man this game kinda fun
thank for this game to realize how to use AGTH by wolf rpg

(cause main hook i use is ITH but ITH not work as well for wolf rpg)

hope something more in ver.2

Update ITH. The newest ones works pretty good with wolf now.

two thing i don't understand how to do it

1. naked outside
even lust super high but i still can't naked outside at all
because gramma said must wear the cloth
and only way to naked is in the house..... can't naked in another way at all

i'm pretty sure is about some kind of "Festival" in first town
which i'm still stuck in it what i need to do next

2.in this first picture in dlsite had scene in desert map
but i don't know how to get tham
zero idea how to get tham is that about guild?

RJ178162_img_smp1.jpg

p.s.man the title is edit name again
is ver3 now lol

p.s.2 i can't wait to play new ver this game now

two thing i don't understand how to do it

1. naked outside
even lust super high but i still can't naked outside at all
because gramma said must wear the cloth
and only way to naked is in the house..... can't naked in another way at all

i'm pretty sure is about some kind of "Festival" in first town
which i'm still stuck in it what i need to do next

2.in this first picture in dlsite had scene in desert map
but i don't know how to get tham
zero idea how to get tham is that about guild?

1. You can't go naked outside.

2. It's part of the Knight route, at one point you'll be looking for a doctor, that guy is one of the 'fake' doctor you can meet (the real one is the scholar in the village)

As for ver 3, looks like another event added to the gallery room (this time for the friend, requires getting ED1), and fixing the problem of being stuck if you defeat the Madam AND see the goblin event.

1. You can't go naked outside.

2. It's part of the Knight route, at one point you'll be looking for a doctor, that guy is one of the 'fake' doctor you can meet (the real one is the scholar in the village)

As for ver 3, looks like another event added to the gallery room (this time for the friend, requires getting ED1), and fixing the problem of being stuck if you defeat the Madam AND see the goblin event.

Been meaning to ask this but....does the gallery room actually show h-scenes for others? Cause all it shows are endings for me.

2. It's not just part of the knight route, it's also where you have to go to fight the dragon for the normal route and also where you find a woman to trick into the brothel for the brothel route

Been meaning to ask this but....does the gallery room actually show h-scenes for others? Cause all it shows are endings for me.

2. It's not just part of the knight route, it's also where you have to go to fight the dragon for the normal route and also where you find a woman to trick into the brothel for the brothel route

Don't have v3 to tell, but author have said there's too many events for him to put into gallery or something on the blog.

Although since they're added into gallery directly, the V2/V3 additional events are in there (they're post-ending scene anyway)

Re: [肩こりです] EE ver3 (Wolf rpg maker)

that doesn't make any scene
she can do anything for Sperm her lust is so high
but only naked outside for sex scene village she can't do it
because of only order of grandma
(which get stupid old man block the way out in brohtel route now)

oh and one thing

the break wall in bandit jail
thay have 3 option in it
punch
kick
use magic over drive something break that wall
but MC doesn't know that magic
i don't understand in this how to get "over drive Magic" ???
i though that would be have stuck in wall scene in thare
but i can't do anything about that break wall at all

and is that have anything about Festival

all i can find is whan you finished Festival now all you friend cri....
and old man in downside is said he going to open up hotel in left room
and i can play with it only one time
another day old man said that is no customers come here at all

that doesn't make any scene
she can do anything for Sperm her lust is so high
but only naked outside for sex scene village she can't do it
because of only order of grandma
(which get stupid old man block the way out in brohtel route now)

oh and one thing

the break wall in bandit jail
thay have 3 option in it
punch
kick
use magic over drive something break that wall
but MC doesn't know that magic
i don't understand in this how to get "over drive Magic" ???
i though that would be have stuck in wall scene in thare
but i can't do anything about that break wall at all

and is that have anything about Festival

all i can find is whan you finished Festival now all you friend cri....
and old man in downside is said he going to open up hotel in left room
and i can play with it only one time
another day old man said that is no customers come here at all
First part: She does all that because she's really naive, pure and doesn't even think twice about it. She was literally taught nothing sexually by her grandmother, which is why she sees nothing wrong about not wearing panties and casually lifting her dress or letting guys grope her.

second part: It's a joke, you're not suppose to break it. First option is to punch it, and she skins her hand. Second options is to kick it, and she twists her ankle. Third one is a skill.....then she no such skill exists.

third part: The festival is the second way to get into the brothel route and it also opens up a one time H scene with the childhood friend and old man. The secret shop, yes you can only do 3 times. Once with the old man, one customer and then 4 guys after the festival. That's it. I'm guessing since money has very limited uses, dev didn't want multiple or repeatable scenes.

@lazy cat
hmm...I do get that about the scenes. But I would have at least liked if he made it so you can view the different h animations at least. All the different scenes basically just use the same animations.

willing to share saves?

Back