What's new

Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

Sniping them would have been easier but since we're already here...

A, cut them all down, or get raped trying.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning Vote: A)

Link clasped her sword tightly and braced herself for the battle. More redeads slowly advancing now that there was more prey. She charges, and takes a few violent swipes at the redeads on the Gerudo woman, their bodies collapsing as the woman pants in pain and exhaustion, struggling to her feet, her chest heaving in fear and panic as a cold sweat rolled off her body.

Link felt the hard gaze upon her and the world seemed to contract... her head was swimming, the poison, the redead, she barely snapped out of it as one of the redead swiped at her, tearing her tunic more. Her sword struck clean and firmly, two fast blows left the redead in a defeated heap.

The Gerudo looked up in a daze, "Link.." she whispered, "we need to get out of this poison... then I'll tell you everything..." The woman struggled to her feet and began to walk slowly and unsteadily, every step labored and difficult, "Clear the way and I'll make it out... Just clear a path..." she nodded reassuringly.

Link nodded and turned, the way out was fairly clear... a scream... Link struggled through it... a few crisp swipes of her sword...

The two made it out of the poison, Link dropping to her knees and panting with the exhausted Gerudo woman a few steps behind. "Link... thanks... I wouldn't have made it out of there without your help..." she smiled and leapt at Link suddenly, throwing her arms around the heroine, giggling happily as the two women's breasts squished together warmly, the soft hug felt desperate and loving, excited and happy to see her fellow Gerudo, resting her head softly against Link's bared shoulder.

"You were so young when you left us, and so much has happened. Ganon was defeated, and everything improved for a bit. We celebrated and partied with everyone, but then..." she trailed off, and as she finally released Link and sat back, Link got her first look at the woman. The Gerudo's outfit was in tatters, and seemed to have been torn up months ago. Her exposed breasts were swollen and teased heavily, her nipples puffy and abused, and her top was far too small for her, as if something had forced her breasts to grow substantially. Pants in tatters, and pussy gaping and well used, though she was clean at the moment, just a glance told Link that this woman was obviously fucked raw for weeks, or longer, before she escaped into this foul bog. The most telling though was those iron cuffs on her wrists and ankles, and an iron collar around her throat, a few small bits of chain left dangling from some of the pieces, with many dents and marks in some of the chain links towards the end.

She finally began to speak again after a long moment of silence, getting her thoughts together. "We were put at ease when we met with the King and offered peace. We always knew Ganon meant to betray the King the first chance he got, and without Ganon, we actually had peace for a few years. Then something changed." She rattled the chains on her wrists for emphasis, "Whoever it was... was smart... I didn't even know we were being attacked until the battle was almost over. Only a few of us escaped, and the rest were captured into slavery. We retreated into the desert and managed to survive by hiding where our enemies couldn't follow. I was captured a few months back when it was my turn to go out for supplies... I'd... tell you more about what's going on, but we've been cut off for so long, that's all I really know for sure..."

She looks around and frowns, "Listen... I'm grateful that you helped me... but... I need to get back to the desert fast. I've already talked too long..."

Link's Stats:
1.5 / 3 hearts.
Tunic torn badly, cannot be worn properly anymore, but can cover herself if Link holds it closed, bare breasts otherwise. (Currently bare breasts)

vote 1) (Can ask her about 2 more things only.)
a) Ask for more information on how the Gerudo escaped.
b) Ask about any rumors or secondhand information the Gerudo knows.
c) Ask who the slavers are.
d) Ask why it's so important to get back to the desert fast.
e) End conversation.

vote 2)
a) Offer to take the Gerudo back to the desert safely.
b) Head to Termina to see how things are there.
c) Head to Hyrule Castle to ask about the state of things.
d) Head to Kokiri Forest to check on Link's childhood family and friends.
e) Ask which direction the slavers were in and try to follow the Gerudo's trail back to them, even if it means going back through the dangerous bog.

Last edited:

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote 1) C and D, Might just aswell get some info on these slavers!
Vote 2a) B, Nod the Gerudo off, and head to Termina, a far more interesting place, and the LAND OF MASKS!
Vote 2b) ... However, if the Gerudo is particularly badly off, or asks for help, A is the Vote

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

1 CD
2 1.5 hearts is conflicting, but I still think A, she should help her back

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

1) C and D
2)D
the forest of course you always want to go to that forest where it alwasy plays do doddo doooo dooo (that tune stays in your head forever.) and we could meet Sara

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Vote 1) C and D, Might just aswell get some info on these slavers!
Vote 2a) B, Nod the Gerudo off, and head to Termina, a far more interesting place, and the LAND OF MASKS!
Vote 2b) ... However, if the Gerudo is particularly badly off, or asks for help, A is the Vote
This, it's far more interesting really than Link's childhood place. Would make more sense too.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

1CD
2D

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning votes: 1 CD, 2 D)
(Long post, but this is still a lot of exposition and background about the world's new state. So bear with it ;) More action coming up soon!)
(Edited: Decided to use Spoiler Tags to tidy up my post a bit and make it more tolerable.)

(Exposition in Spoiler: Gerudo's Answers)
Link asks about the slavers...

The Gerudo looked at Link blankly for a moment, as if in disbelief. "y..you mean you don't know?" The Gerudo shook her head, "It wasn't their fault..." she whispered weakly. "Darunia... left them... we don't know why... They thought they'd be okay..."

The Gerudo frowned as she told the tale. "Without a leader, their food supply became scarce and they couldn't defend themselves against the monsters, but they're so proud and firm. By the time anyone realized something was wrong, they already found a new leader, and they no longer needed our help... but that only changed them... "

"We should've seen it coming. More and more Gorons coming to Kakariko Village, even going as far as Lon Lon Ranch. It was an army, and we ignored it, because we didn't know how much they changed... until we were attacked..." She kicked at the ankle cuffs still on her and muttered, "There's something wrong about it, but I don't know what. If you try to deal with them... be careful... and don't go in too hastily."

Link asked about the importance of getting back fast...

"The Desert! It's been our safe haven ever since the fortress was taken over... the slavers can't find their way through to get to us... Or at least, they couldn't before. They have new allies now, allies that can enter the desert. I was caught going out for supplies, that's true, but the way I was caught... I fled into the desert when I realized they were after me, and I made it far enough in that I thought I was safe. I let my guard down, and suddenly was surrounded!" She sighed, "The entire Gerudo outpost is probably overrun by now. But I have to go check for myself. And just maybe I can warn them about our new enemies."

Link offered to help without even thinking about it, but the Gerudo woman merely laughed and shook her head. "No no, please. You've helped me enough. I am still one of the Gerudo. I won't need your help. I am an expert thief after all. This bog was my only way out, and the poison got to me. Now that I'm out of that, I should be fine on my own. We'll meet again, I'm sure. But for now... I can tell by the look in your eyes you have other important things to do. When you're ready, come to the desert. If the outpost still exists, it won't be hard for you to find. It's very near the spirit temple."

Questions answered, she threw her arms around Link again in a warm hug, soft bodies rubbing together as she whispered, "Thank you again... but I really need to go now... I can't stand not knowing if the others are okay or not." She let Link go and waved, starting off at a run towards Hyrule's desert.

Link bid her fellow Gerudo goodbye with a wave, thinking back to the strange way that Ganon and her heroics in Hyrule were vaguely remembered, even after time was reversed. The sages changed time so Ganon never rose to power, but in doing so, also made it so they could not return to their lives as it was before.

There was so much to check on, so many things to do, so many things she desperately hoped she could fix. But her first task was clear. The Lost Woods.

She played the Ocarina again to summon Epona and rode swiftly into Hyrule, passing the road to Lake Hylia and Lon Lon Ranch, the rolling fields were empty and calm, it was hard to believe what the Gerudo woman said, everything seemed so normal, as if nothing had changed at all.

Link hopped down from her horse as she reached the entrance to her former home, and noticed a slightly unusual statue nearby that seemed vaguely familiar. It was one of the owl statues that she'd encountered in Termina, a note written onto the wings. "As danger grows in these lands, I leave behind these statues for a hero who would stand against the darkness." A brisk slash of her sword and the statue hummed to life, its magical nature spreading its wings, and Link remembered the magical song she used with the statues.

DO DO DO DOOOOOO!
Link has remembered the Song of Soaring, and activated her first Owl Statue. She may now return to the Lost Woods with the playing of a simple tune.
(For those who don't know, Owl Statues were save points of Majora's Mask, and Link could warp between them using the Song of Soaring.)

Link rushed into the tree tunnel that led back home, rushing through the darkness, only to stop short at the last instant before she fell, "EICK.." She looked around uncertainly at where the bridge once stretched, several ropes still across it, and her vision followed upwards to spot a large Moblin standing at the other side, guarding the entrance to the village. He held a thick shield resting in front of him, and a lever was nearby, the bridge changed so it could retract and prevent entry without permission.

The moblin grinned widely, "heh, nice tits girl." he laughed out, obviously oogling Link's bared chest. "You don't got business in Moblin Forest, so get lost." he blurted out.

Link made a wild gesture of shock, looking as if she was about to protest, when the Moblin interrupted, "Oooh, green outfits, so you figure you're one of the fairy kids so I should let you through or somethin', right? Hah. You ain't got no fairy, and you're not getting in here to steal from us. So just leave. The fairy kids are all accounted for inside." he seemed rather firm that he wouldn't let Link through. He grinned a bit more though as he looked Link's body over again, "Besides. I ain't never seen a fairy kid with tits like those." The heroine felt a bit degraded to be gawked at by the Moblin like this. As she looked across the small area the bridge had spanned before, she spotted off to the side a back entrance into the Lost Woods. The ladder was long since removed, but with her hookshot, she was sure she could still reach.

Epona found a heart while riding across Hyrule Field!
Link's Stats:
2.5 / 3 hearts. (yes the .5 is half a heart, and .25 would be a quarter heart)
Tunic torn badly, cannot be worn properly anymore, but can cover herself if Link holds it closed, bare breasts otherwise. (Currently bare breasts)

(Votes in Spoiler)
Action! Vote)
a) Ask the Moblin to let Link past.
a1) by threatening.
a2) by bribing. (List bribe)
b) Try to slip past the Moblin quickly.
c) Try to defeat the Moblin and go past anyhow.
d) Use the back way into the Lost Woods.
e) Turn back to Hyrule Field. (Decide destination in Travel Vote.)

Travel Vote) If heading back to Hyrule Field.
a) Stay and hunt in Hyrule Field
b) Head to Lon Lon Ranch
c) Head to Hyrule Castle Town and Hyrule Castle
d) Head to Lake Hylia
e) Head to Zora's Domain
f) Head to Kakariko Village and Death Mountain
g) Head to the Gerudo Valley, Fortress, and Desert
h) Head to the Lost Woods (Disabled, coming from here.)
i) Leave Hyrule and travel to Termina

(Note: Due to the MANY destinations in a Travel Vote, having a reason to go to a location may encourage others to vote with you, and in split-decisions, I will decide where Link goes to based on the reason offered I like the best.)

Last edited:

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote 1) E, Hyrule certainly isn't a friendly spot at the moment, and Termina have a far greater chance of bringing up some shiny Masks, or so I would believe at least.

Vote 2) I, Leave Hyrule, head to Termina, we'll gather some Masks, and hope that place ain't as bad as Hyrule. Yet at least.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

B: Doubtful that the Moblin is the type to negotiate without a hefty price. Best to just sneak past it.

Or in the event that the majority wants to travel:

I, Hey, safehouse/outpost for a logical reason... And from a "gamer"'s perspective, there's no reason to leave a quest chain hanging now is there?

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Action: D, no need to deal with the moblin, just go through the forest.

If traveling: F, head to the mountain to see what's going on with the new leader who's making the Gorons attack people.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C!

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

D) Use the back way into the Lost Woods.

we have to get a fairy or we can't lock onto anything or read signs :eek:

and we have to see the new great deku tree and how much its grown

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

D

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

action: D
if traveling occurs: head to the guerdo place.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning Vote D)

Link leapt down to the ground while the Moblin watched on curiously, "You're gonna get yourself in trouble girlie." he called out as Link managed to use her hookshot to get up and away from the guarded entrance and into the Lost Woods themselves...

So familiar, yet so strange, Link felt as if she could easily make it through the maze of trees if only she'd remember which way was which. She headed straight, certain the path was there... the trees repetative and unyielding, each one identical to the last, and the further she traveled in, the more maddening it became when being lost only lead to nowhere.

As Link continued to dredge forward, another sight caught her eye. A skull kid danced around a short distance off. She drew her sword and shield, remembering that these little annoyances were kind enough to the children of the forest, including her when she was young, but whenever she returned to the forest as an adult they attacked her on sight.

A few quick darts came from her side and she managed to deflect them with her shield, running as fast as she could to escape her attacker, knowing she didn't want to harm the skull kid... and even if she did want to harm the bratty thing, it would only disappear if she tried.

Dizzy... lost... confused... Link burst through the final path she could bear, dropping to her knees and panting, her fingers digging into the grass beneath her...

"Hey. What're you doing here? Are you one of them fairy kids?" A dark voice rang out at her from nearby. Link looked upwards and realized where she was. It was the path to the forest temple, and one of the heavily armored moblins was guarding the only way in. "You here to bring us food and play nice for us?" he smiled eagerly.

Link's Stats:
2.5 / 3 hearts.

Vote)
a) Nod in agreement... although Link doesn't have any food with her...
a1) And use the lie to try to sneak past.
a2) And tell him to wait while Link goes to get the food.

b) Decline and head back into the forest, hoping for the best.
c) Tell the truth and ask to go past anyhow.
d) Attack the moblin straight out to go past.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

D or A2
whichever becomes the most popular

YEAH we going to meet Sara!!:D

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

A2