What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

Katrina with the same power of her magic get free of the web and strike the ogre who get back a little as start to roar, Tabatha use that chance to hit him and get away of him, but he instintively hit her and make her roll close her mistress who also get hitted by the dark force of the dark wizard. The cow sense the dark magic drench her mind making her get horny whitout motive.

She used her magic against the big ogre getting closer and receive another impact of the dark magic, her body let drop milk and juices of her hole at the floor and dark symbols were apearing on her body making her more difficult to launch her magic. Tabatha was unable to hit as she was very dizzy by the last hit of the monster.

Another magic wound the big creature and Tabatha hit him again trying to use her speed to avoid being grappled again, the magic of the evil creature hit her and more runes appear in her body, it was nearly imposibel maintain her guard and if she was hit gain certainly will loss herself, then she heard a noise coming from the window where the creatures come a time ago, this maybe will get worse.

Katrina 3 ap 7 (-2 to use magic)
Tabatha 2 ap 1

Evil wizard 5
Dark ogre 2

Lurker
Reputation score

She stands there panting and whimpering in her arousal. "I will not lose! I cannot lose!" She cries trying to finish the ogre who appeared to be on his last legs. Hearing the noise from the window she would whimper pitifully and look to see what was causing it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina hit the ogre who was using his brutal strengh to still fight with all these wounds, he rush toward them and Tabatha push her mistress away, the ogre then take her with both big hands, these were so big that her head coulf fit in one, the wolfgirl try to dont scream but it was to much to endure it, Katrina can look a dark shadow with two shining eyes being covered in a mantle of darkness, she dont had the time to check it better and prepare herself to send the last hit but the runes shining and absorbed her spell, the wizard laught and hit her with other and the runes started to form a black seal in all her body, she drop to her kness as she look her servant pass out and juat when Tabatha was nearly over the big meat rod of the creature she heard her voice and sense the air when she jump over the creature DONT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER, BASTARD her claws cut the neck of the ogre and take her children of the cold hands of the creature, she was very thin, like if she had passed hungry these days, her body was drenched by the smell of cum, she still had a collar with a broked chain and she had a belly of 6 months of pregnant, her sight was filled with anger and very little was of the timid and good girl of 10 years ago.

Katrina 2 ap 9 (-3 magic)
Tabatha 0 (uncounciest)
Eliadna 6

Evil wizard 5

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina glares at the dark mage as her spell splutters to non existence. Seeing Tabatha about to be raped she cries out "No Tabatha!" Then as Eliandra kills the ogre and saves her daughter she whimpers slightly. "I-I'm sorry Eliandra. I failed you and now I almost failed your daughter. I-I'm a bad friend." She would say before charging the dark creature and trying to whack him with her staff knowing that one more spell for him and she'd be giving into the arousal.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Eliadna just nod after hear the apologize of Katrina, she close her hand with force and bite her lips until blood get out and then run with a shout that let out all her inner fury after being tormented for many years, she rushed toward the creature before he send her magic against the cow and her claws like daggers cut the flesh of her foe TEN YEARS! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL AFTER BEING USED LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT AS MY BEST FRIEND JUST ENJOY HER LIFE LIKE A SLUTY PET AND MY CHILDRENS ARE SELLED AS DOGS? DO YOU THINK THAN THAT IS ENOUGHT? SAY THANKS THAT MY CHILD LOVE YOU OR I JUST HAD WAITED UNTIL ALL THIS HAD OVER she shout crying and when the creature try to hit her off guard she just slash him again.

Katrina 2 ap 9 (-3 magic)
Eliadne 6

Dark wizard 3

Lurker
Reputation score

"I can't say I understand how you feel Eliandra. It would be lying and more disrespectful of you. I-I love Tabatha and I love you and once this is over you can do whatever you wish to me. I-I deserve it for falling into depravity and forgetting my vow to you." She says charging the wizard again with her staff.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina try again to hit the mage but this just evade her until Eliadne put her hands over his neck, Katrina saw the chance and him as her exfriend press his neck, the wizard then send her a impact to her body but the wolfgirl dont left him and press harder. The cow girl hit him again and he fall uncouncious, but the wolf dont let him until break his neck and she calm a little. She then look to other side and talk to the cow Sorry Katrina but i cant hit you until feel better. I will talk to that girl until she acept to free us, you can stay as a pet if you want, but my childrens must be free do you understant it, isnt?

Eliadne 4 ap 2

Katrina 3 ap 9 (-3 magic)

Lurker
Reputation score

She sags to the floor whimpering in her arousal tears burning her eyes. "I understand. I-I think that I may want to stay a pet but a more independent one. I-I should return with you to the forest and let your mother punish me if you can't I deserve that much." she declares. "J-Just wait a moment for the arousal from his spell to pass."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She then just goes where her daughter was and hug her child Fine, i will wait you, at least you had a little of dignity to wish to be more free she check the full body of Tabatha and clean her wounds , before put rest the head of her daughter over her chest, she hadnt any intention to help the cow to sattle her pleasure.

It will take a long time and Katrina was nearly like crazy until the spell go out, Tabatha still rest and her mother lift her on her shoulder and get up when the cow had no mark of the spell, lets get in then

Lurker
Reputation score

She nods and gets up tears in her eyes. "I really wish I could go back and change it." She whispers as they walk through the door.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolfwoman just sigh and said Stop crying, you cant change the past, but you can make your present, just do your best and maybe a day i can thrust you again and call you friend then she opened the door and the mistress was in her bed with a gun at her side I heard all, i can give you your freedom wolf, but cow is my lovely pet and best friend, i will dont leave her go to the forest to be punished by your people then she was nearly touching the gun and Eliadna was ready to attack her in case of a suden attack.

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and says "M-Mistress you really think of me as your best friend?" She asks her eyes going wide and tears of happiness falling from her cheeks. She would move to tackle the woman in a hug mentally and emotionally drained from her fights with the monsters and the evil magician as she sobs in joy while hugging her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The lady get surprised by the react of the cow and tge gun fall in the floor without get actived, she return the hug and said Of course, silly. Ten years ago i was ready to leave all to be with you forever as another cowgirl, how do you think that i feel after 10 years filled by your love? and even we had give birth to a family. I cant live without you, but now i must finish this or they will pursuit us until the end of the world

Eliadna was happy to be free at least and waited the answer of Katrina, about what she would do now.

Lurker
Reputation score

"Why don't you come with us mistress? We can't stay here without the demons trying to come for you." She says continuing to hug to her lovingly. "Maybe we can figure out a way to save the world from the demons?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

she nod and said Yes, that sound good, in that way i can pay for had helpthem to make the people docile using the milk of the cowgirl, we just need to defeat all of them before, do you accept that wolf

Eliadne nod and wait outside for Katrina.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina sniffles and says "I love you so much mistress." before disengaging the hug and preparing to leave the home of her mistress on a new quest. "Later when we're safe and on our own you're going to have to punish me for speaking." She says with a giggle.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her mistress smile her and with a lover tone said Indeed cow, you will be punished everyday, in that way you can speak with me Then she prepare her luggage, Katrina still can heard the battle outside the room far away, they must take care as many monsters still will try to hunt them.

The time passed and she make and she made three backpacks and two suitcase Oh our childrens, should we said them something?, or maybe we just must get away, they will be in danger if we do it. Lets use the backdoor, maybe there are someone of my servants hidden.

The four girls then get away the house and in the darkness they can heard roars and then a shadow appear behind the brushes

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina blushes and giggles and watches her mistress pack her luggage. AS they roam the darkness she shivers from the loud roar and looks to see what was in the bushes.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina with caution get close and then a huge minotaur appear, they also saw a big slime raping four maids and a butler serious wounded, but still weilding a sword close the bodies of other two bodygauards.

Big slime 3/7
Minotaur 5/9

Butler 2/6

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina seeing what was happening narrows her eyes and sends a magic bolt at the slime. "We have to save everyone!"