What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

Edriadna sigh and leave her daughter close the mistress, the lady look around her backpacks trying to found her gun. The magic of Katrina conect the monster making him tremble as also the girls inside it. The minotaur then run toward her and grapple her with his hands, the slime use then a tentacle and hit the servant who cut it to get free, the poor nearly can stay in feet.

Katrina 5
Eliadne 6

Minotaur 5
Big Slime 2

Butler 1

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina continues to attack the slime trying to save the girls. "Die you beasts. Now that I've taken my powers back again I will no longer allow you demons to run rampant."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Eliadna hit the minotaur in the face and the beast leave the mage, who then grow and her magic fly toward the battlefield until hit the slime. The creatures then attack the slime hit the poor butler making him fall unconscious, the minotaur at other hand rush and with his arms send to fly both girls to the floor.

The lady get ready her weapon and just try to aim correctly to dont hit anyone.

Katrina 4
Eliadna 5

Minotaur 4
Big Slime 1

Butler 0 (unconscious)

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina continues her efforts on the slime sending another bolt of magic it's way. "I feel much more confident in myself than ever now..."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina tried to finish the slime but then she get her breasts graped by the minotaur squeeze them and making them drop milk, Eliadna tried to hit him but the monster at the last moment use his arm to defend himself and also make the girl miss the shoot trying to dont hurt the wolfgirl. The slime start to get away and move slowly away of the battle

Katrina 3 ap 2
Eliadna 5

Minotaur 4
Big Slime 1 (2 turns to escape)

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

She gasps and moos as her milk udders were squeezed a blush on her cheeks as she tries to use her staff to hit the minotaur and get him off herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The staff as not enough to take the creature away, the creature squeeze her even more and her honey begin to fall on the floor, but then the wolf girl hit cut his face making him lost an eye, Katrina then fall and then she heard a shoot and the minotaur get away of her with a gun wound on his chest Let him for later, the slime will escape with the girls,cow please save them quick

Katrina 2 ap 4
Eliadna 5

Minotaur 1
Big Slime 1 (1 turns to escape)

Lurker
Reputation score

She gasps and moans feeling her arousal build finally once she is free she tries to attack the slime magically so that he releases the girls. "Yes mistress." She would say.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The magic of Katrina hit the creature just in time and then the minotaur hug both girls nearly crushing their bones, but the mout of Eliadne was close his neck and then with a bite in the carotide of the creature put a end to his life.

Both girls get up after restore their breasts and her mistress give her the hand to help her to get up "well done pet, now lets check them. Eliadna return to lift her daughter and then they walked where the servants were, two butlers were dead and the Lady just close their eyes, then they put in a best position the raped girls Lets wait until they get up and as that happen i will check the wounds of my servants.

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina cries silently for the dead butlers. "They were always so kind to me." She says before sitting down as she waits for the rape victims to recover. A blush on her cheeks from her mistress' compliments.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolf girl only get close her and put her hand on her shoulder, then she sit down close her and put her children to rest using her thigs as pillows for her head, then in a compasive tone said to the cowDont lost the time crying, the injure people need you, do you dont had magic to heal them? i will stay here watching if any other monster get close. Katrina can saw her mistress making rags some part of her dress to stop the bleeding of some maids and butlers, trying all she can do to save them

Lurker
Reputation score

She leans into the touch and sighs smiling softly at Eliandra "Even after my betrayal you still care. I don't deserve you." She whispers before getting up and trying to tend the wounded with her magics.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wolfwoman just nod and turn around to check the surroundings, she then make a serious smile Im still checking you Katrina, you fighted well even when you turn on with the minotaur. ust dont betray my hopes again and we can be friends. Katrina used her magic as she remember how she save the life of the wolf many years ago, she save of the dead all of the injure servants and cure her wounds, then they waited until the dawn when a butler and a maid wake up, then her mistress spoke to them. Im going out my house for a while to protect all of you, take care of my childrens she then smile to them and wave her hand lets go before we can be seen easily with the rays of the Sun.Then

Tabatha was waking up and get surprised by all, she hug her mother and went to her mistress and wishper her what happened mistress are you all right, why are going out of the house? my mother hurt you?

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina smiles and nods at Eliandra before she saves all the wounded servants. She nods to her mistress and smiles at Tabatha hugging her. "everything is fine. Your mother didn't hurt me (though I deserved it). The demons that always threatened the mistress made their move and now we are trying to get away before they can get to her." She tells her lovingly as she hugs her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The four walked many minutes and Tabatha even help the mistress of the house to lift the luggage, Eliadna try to avoid it but at the end she helped too with a backpack, then when they were away the mistress look to Eliadna and said her, where is your home wolf? the wolfwoman look to her and said my name is Eliadna and you must said me your name too or i will just call you human. The girl giggled and said human is fine for me Eliadna, please guide us.

They walked far away and then they get out the city just n time before the people wake up and then they heard some noises of beastss coming to them, Eliadna and Taabatha get in guard first and then Katrina with her cow ears heard it too, they were three and walk to them very quickly

Lurker
Reputation score

Hearing the byplay Katrina giggles and as they escape the city she breathes a sigh of relief until they hear the pursuers. She would get into a guard stance as she watches the rode to see what comes.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sudenly they saw them, they were panthers with tentacles on his backs, their skin was groos filled of rotten flesh and then a werepanter appear behind the group of females, the human prepare her gun and both wolves growl and were ready to start the fight.

Katina 6
Eliadna 6
Tabatha 5
Mistress 4

Werepanther 6
panther 4
panther 5
panther 4

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina narrows her eyes and begins to cast a spell aiming at one of the weaker panthers. "This is getting ridiculous." She grumbles.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

T..they had been corrupted too? oh no! my family could...ahhh dont tounch me freak panther the wolfwoman had been grappled and she can sense the member of the panter grow close her neithers. The other girls hit a panther, the magic and bullet impact on him to them bein hurt by the claws of Tabatha, then they evaded the attacks of all the monsters.

Katrina 6
Eliadna 5 ap 1 (-1 grappled)
Tabatha 5
Mistress 4

Wm panther 6
p 4
p 5
p 1

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina would turn her attention to the panther that captured Eliandra and fires a a magic bolt at him. "Your mom and dad were strong Eli they wouldn't go down without a fight."