What's new

RPG [ カワラ屋] TaleLight~魔女ルティの受難~ RJ152089

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game has a very nice
You can fight with sex in mana but only load on Monster.
you must interrupt it then.
Believe x c or so was the.
Have npc son icon where you can fight against them.
When you lose gibs ne scene.
Is again feasible.
Clothing is extra menu changeable.

In the demo you can see when no other clothing classroom in some scenes.

Das spiel ist sehr nett aufgebaut.
Man kann im kampf mit sex mana laden aber nur bei Monster.
man muß es dann unter brechen.
Glaub x c oder so war das.
Npc Haben son Symbol wo man gegen sie kämpfen kann.
Beim verlieren gibs ne szene.
Ist erneut machbar.
Kleidung ist extra im Menü wechselbar.

In der Demo sieht man bei andere Kleidung kein unter schied bei einigen szenen.

Last edited by a moderator:

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ152089 TaleLight~魔女ルティの受難~

Doesn't google translate German to English at least somewhat accurately? Considering how French to English is pretty good, I'm confused as to how Sangoku25 blunders his German translation worse than a Japanese machine translation. I took basic German in university so ill at least try to make the above post make sense.

Das spiel ist sehr nett aufgebaut.
This game is very well built

Man kann im kampf mit sex mana laden aber nur bei Monster.
Im completely stumped here...something about "having sex with monsters in battle"?

man muß es dann unter brechen.
You must then interrupt it(the attack?)

Glaub x c oder so war das
Nvm i give up.

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im completely stumped here...something about "having sex with monsters in battle"?
You can replenish your mana with sex, only works on monsters.
You have to manually interrupt the scene, I believe with x, c or v something like that.
Losing gives (another) scene

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the game seems fun but the art.....

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@rea_jak

We don't really comment about other people's Engrish, as it is considered bad form. ;)

I have looked into translation engines though, and it seems that they are driven by probability theory. They take loads of modern newspaper and magazine text and feed it into the engine, which then decides which is the most probable translation for a word.

Unlike a human translator, they take no account of context or possible typos and spelling errors, so they can produce some strange results. You must have seen in our games that "harem" usually gets translated as "harlem" (as in Holland or New York), because the place is more common in current literature. I guess that you will only find "mana" in the Old Testament, so it gets transposed literally, along with anything else the translator doesn't understand (usually proper nouns).

Sometimes called "battle fuck" or "battle rape" I would suggest.

Nvm i give up.
To break from the attack (interrupt) you need to use the "X" and "C" keys.

I have yet to try the demo to check that out, but it makes sense as those two keys are next to eachother.

Cheers,

OZ

Last edited:

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@rea_jak

We don't really comment about other people's Engrish, as it is considered bad form. ;)

I have looked into translation engines though, and it seems that they are driven by probability theory. They take loads of modern newspaper and magazine text and feed it into the engine, which then decides which is the most probable translation for a word.

Unlike a human translator, they take no account of context or possible typos and spelling errors, so they can produce some strange results. You must have seen in our games that "harem" usually gets translated as "harlem" (as in Holland or New York), because the place is more common in current literature.
Maybe German to English doesn't translate as well as I thought even though it supposedly has its roots closer to English than any of the Latin languages. I'm confused because I'm also fluent in French and often some sentences can be passed through perfectly, even long complex ones.

If i pass this fairly complex sentence into English to French it comes out perfect, though the reverse doesn't come back as well :confused:
I suppose English to another language translates fairly well but the reverse is not true.

While Hannibal is in Italy, the Roman army sent to Massilia advances into Spain instead of returning to protect Italy

=

Alors que Hannibal est en Italie , l'armée romaine envoyée à Massilia avance dans l'Espagne au lieu de retourner protéger l'Italie

=

While Hannibal in Italy , the Roman army sent to Massilia ahead in Spain instead of returning protect Italy

Last edited:

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think that you have hit the other problem with machine translators. They not only don't take account of context; they have no idea of differences in grammar and syntax, and revert to "literal".

Rather like I did with Latin and Greek at high school :D

Cheers,

OZ

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As interesting the conversation is, I'm gonna have to insist that everybody get back on topic.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man, Ziodyne. You're on point tonight.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks Ziodyne.

For those new to the thread:

The game is Wolf RPG

The demo isn't very exciting or innovative, and seems to lack some of the major features (to be honest, it didn't interest me enough to try very hard) so I will give the full game a try later.

This is the first RPG from this circle, so I would make allowances there; also, if the demo is anything to go by, it isn't riddled with bugs!

I am afraid that I would describe the artwork as "mediocre", but that is obviously my taste.

Cheers,

OZ

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sorry to necro but can anyone share a link? the one on nyaa doesnt work

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am afraid that I would describe the artwork as "mediocre", but that is obviously my taste.

Cheers,

OZ
it reminds me of pictures drawn in pen. my art with traditional tools isnt this nice

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry to necro but can anyone share a link? the one on nyaa doesnt work
Just look for yourself, but find only dead left.

Edite!
Have a Mega link for RJ152089 TaleLight~魔女ルティの受難~ 1.01 v.
So I'm interested in writing to me ^^.

Last edited: