What's new

ACT Ryona [Kazuya, tensun3d] Sword x Hime

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Played it again , weird......
Why there is no Town Castle like before??
Instead a plains / forest
Some new H are from NPC too , and not from monster~

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sword Hime 1.6 Major update Part 1 has landed on Steam, I believe

The third major update is divided into three parts
1.H content update
2. Improvement of the original functions (support for languages such as Russian, Italian, French, etc. will be completed in Part 2)
3. New features added

The following is the updated content of Part1
1. Added 12 monsters and 105 animations
2. Added 3P and 4P animations
3. Added Stage5
4. Added monster update mark
5. Added 2560✖1600 resolution
6. Added switch monster full display, semi-transparent, and full hidden functions
7. Fix the problem of wrong layout of gallery UI when the resolution is changed
8. Fix the problem of Quest14 script error
9. Fixed the problem of abnormal standby animation of Monster No. 56
10. Fix the problem that the skirt collision of the gallery heroine is too large
11. Fixed an issue where the heroine's hair would penetrate the floor or props when lying down
12. Fixed the problem of incorrect village pictures in the UI
13. Fixed the problem that the UI will not disappear when monsters 21 and 34 recover from the H state
14. Fix the problem that the HUD display is not synchronized with the setting when recovering from the H state
15. Fixed the problem that the monster's health bar would become full when recovering from the H state
16. Modify the script for Quest 9, 13, 19
17. Modify skirt fluttering parameters
18. Remove afterimage effects

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'll have to confirm the actual animation changes myself, but... this circle does a lot of animation reusing, so take that number with a pinch of salt.
There is a whole new stage with majority of human characters who will mostly gangbang the heroine. The boss of the stage is the same bald head dude with the tats that have a lot of animations from their last game.

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'll have to confirm the actual animation changes myself, but... this circle does a lot of animation reusing, so take that number with a pinch of salt.
1.6 animations are all new animations. Some of them are bugged, but majority works fine.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
any save for that version to unlock them in the gallery? or do we always need to lose to one type of enemy to have them unlock in the gallery? cause my monster list still have some question mark in them.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't think You need to lose to each one
Just clear the game and everything is unlock
As for the "?" mark , it is not yet implemented
I have two "?" mark even on the newest version

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sory for Necroing , but there is Author plan of update

The fourth major update theme is the struggle system and the completion of the insertion and cream-out actions of all monsters.

======================
Struggling system:
[H’s struggling system design original intention]
Generally, mainstream games are based on the heroine's break-free system.
This time it’s designed to be a system where the player plays the monster side.
In H, the player plays the monster side, there is a battle bar, and the player can watch the struggle animation after the player's hand speed is fast enough to reach the target.
Because it was designed as a traditional player-to-break system, the player just broke free
Then it ends without seeing the animation, this ending is weird.
It should let the players enjoy themselves, let the players click, and get rewards at the same time.
When the player clicks to challenge successfully within the time limit, the battle bar will be reset to zero.
Success in each stage of the challenge will play the next stage of struggle animation.
Let players have more interaction and a sense of participation in the H element.
Then you can get corresponding rewards in this H interaction.
In the H process, the heroine will become stronger after squeezing the essence, and the strength will burst instantly after breaking free, obtaining a powerful BUFF to kill the enemy.
If the monster is difficult to win, you can rely on the method of squeezing the essence in H to become stronger.

A brief summary of the struggling system process:
1. Enter the stun after being hit by the H skill, and enter the struggling system if you do not press ESC to jump out.
2. There are a total of 5 stages in the struggle mechanism, each stage has a battle bar for players to challenge.
3. Once the player starts to click and struggle, they will switch to the S series (S stands for Struggle) animation and sound.
4. Success in each stage will enter the next stage until the end of S5.
5. After the challenge in each stage is successful, different levels of damage increase BUFF will be given, and apply after the end of H.

The new struggling animation and the voice of the female character struggling will be installed in the struggling system.
The following is an animation example of the struggling system, because this system cannot be demonstrated with pictures, I will use a video demonstration instead.

Twitter link
https://twitter.com/tensun3d/status/1439986236060422147
https://twitter.com/tensun3d/status/1442791180631040005

A new insertion action will also be implemented in this update, and all monsters except the female monster will have it.
As well as the 42 monsters' creampie actions that were missing before, they will all be implemented in this update.

Twitter link
https://twitter.com/tensun3d/status/1440244590234136582
https://twitter.com/tensun3d/status/1444250501588025351

The fourth major update is expected to be installed at the end of the year at the earliest, and the detailed time cannot be estimated at this time.
==================

The prototype of the fifth major update:
Added new 20 sets of costumes, bare feet + stockings version, full-body socks.
The main clothing types are tights, daily wear, sailor suits, and swimwear, etc.
Add more accessories, such as breast rings, earrings, blowballs, panties, bubble socks, etc.

The sixth final update prototype:
Fully optimized system.
Additional interactive elements: lesbian, trap, tentacles, active position of the heroine when having sex with NPC.
Achievement system implementation (requires research, not listed as a promised item).
Sword Hime curtain call.

-------Current production situation-------
At present, our work schedule is fully loaded, and even if it will be updated for the sixth time in the future, it will not be able to fully satisfy the players' various wishes.
Many players hope that we can continue to add new actions, but this is no longer possible.
The first reason is that there are currently about 500 H actions, plus 500 more struggle actions in the fourth major update.
So the scale of action has exploded, please allow us to begin to finish on this scale.
The second reason is that the assistant who has been helping me for many years suffered from cancer a few years ago and underwent major surgery and chemotherapy.
There is almost no abnormality in the original recovery.
However, the disease has occurred recently, and major surgery has just been completed. There will be many chemotherapy treatments in the future.
He will be absent for at least a year, without an assistant, we immediately lose a lot of production capacity.
In the past, he could help me share a lot of hard work and troubles, but now it takes a lot of time to do it all by myself.
So we have no extra capacity to promise this game will have a bigger update on a larger scale.
Please understand that we are not unwilling to implement players’ ideas, but we have some difficulties that cannot be explained.
It's just one year since the game was released and the update is now, and the sixth major update in the future is over. It is expected that it will take another 6-9 months.
I don’t know if the funds can support the successful development of the second game.
So please forgive us that we must start the finishing touch, and we can start the production of the second game smoothly in the middle of next year.
Although the ideas provided by players can’t be implemented in this game.
We will try to challenge these ideas to make them appear in the second game.

-------The next game design prototype---------
It is currently tentatively developing a dark soul game type.
Game name Dark Dragon Knight (tentative).
Unlike Sword Hime’s hack and slash, this one is a gameplay that is biased towards hardcore control.
RPG game + exploration element + R18 H.
Players can fight various bosses and monsters in the wild.
After winning, you will drop treasures and materials and successfully collect the monster illustration book.
There will be NPCs in towns that can buy props and other functions.
There will be a training room in a corner of the town, which is the core of the game’s R18.
All monster elements collected by the player in the wild can be matched with each female actor in this room.
If there are 20 monsters with heroines, it is expected that there will be 20x20 400 matching results.
And the props obtained in the wild or from NPC can be used in the training room.
Unlock the animation related to SM BDSM Bondage, Training, etc.

Multiple heroines are available for players to choose from:
The game is composed of multiple heroines, and players can choose their favorite characters to play the game.
It is expected that there will be a variety of professions given to characters such as wizard, warrior, hunter, shaman, and rogue.
Each heroine has individual H-element actions that need to be unlocked.
When all the heroines have cleared the level, all H animation elements can be collected.
There are Sadism and Masochism in matching methods, allowing players to match their favorite combinations.

This game will fully adopt the girl model that can be commercialized in the store.
The heroine is made by many different modelers, all of whom are powerful masters.
The lineup is luxurious, especially with a lot of big boobs.
I hope that these authors’ excellent models can be presented to you as beautifully as possible.
This time I concentrate on R18 action and interaction. Modeling is not my specialty, it is good for a master to do it (っ●ω●)っ.

R18 H system reform:
HDRP lighting engine: a more realistic lighting system, the quality will be significantly improved than the previous one.
H action variable speed system: Players can adjust the speed according to their needs, and the sound will also respond to the speed.
Body shaking system: The collision between the bodies will have the effect of physical deformation, which makes the body feel more elastic.

Demonstration of body dynamic effects:
https://redgifs.com/watch/impeccablerigidcopperhead
https://redgifs.com/watch/disloyalenviousjabiru

Game development process planning:
The development of this game will not be in place all at once.
At first, there will only be one or two female characters to play, and then gradually add new female characters.
The game will be released first, and the number of heroines, H actions, and monsters is expected to be only partially released first.
The game will continue to grow bigger and expand like the way Sword x Hime is made.
This is a huge pie. If this game goes well in the future, it may take 2-3 years to improve.
Production is expected to start in June 2022, and first new progress will be released at the end of 2022
We hope that in the future this game will be presented to you (❀╹◡╹).

I'm surprised Dev still working on this
Honestly I prefer new game instead~

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
those slaps tho
oh and punches too
hmm
i like the struggle animations, but not sure if i would like to have to play a little minigame i mean not sure if i would like to have to do something that requires sone dexterity while.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh wow, the biggest negative of sword x hime was all the missing animations that put me off from it. Glad to see that it's finally getting fixed. I'm kinda curious about dark dragon knight as well.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I mean, as much as I think this dev cuts a lot of corners when it comes to their work, I have to say that their continued support for this game is surprising. Maybe the steam sales were good, and the discussion functions for the game as opposed to DLsite actually encouraged them to interact and listen to the buyers.

overl33t

Reputation score
I'm surprised Dev still working on this
Honestly I prefer new game instead~
Put it this way.

This dev despite being a one man army has much better ethics than literally every single goddamn AAA publisher out there, so much post-release support is unprecedented.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Put it this way.

This dev despite being a one man army has much better ethics than literally every single goddamn AAA publisher out there, so much post-release support is unprecedented.
I think the Dev aren't 1 man Army
Atleast there is 3

Tensun3D for H animation
Kazuya for programming
And another 1 man that Kazuya mentioned as his assistant

But yes , that's Japanese for You. They keep their word
While some other Dev using grey area for their convenience
I'm pretty sure they said it will be out this year , but.....
Well , let's leave it for that.

Now that I think about it , the lots of H update is a given
Since from their 3 previous game , this Sword X Hime is the 4'th (Sword Hime - Railgun MC look a like game - Sangokushi)
Most of SxH H are copy paste anyway

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
According to the steam news article, "The fourth major update is expected to be installed at the end of the year at the earliest, and the detailed time cannot be estimated at this time."

So not for a while, probably.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well most probably there will be delay too , so probably Jan/Feb '22

overl33t

Reputation score
I think the Dev aren't 1 man Army
Atleast there is 3

Tensun3D for H animation
Kazuya for programming
And another 1 man that Kazuya mentioned as his assistant

But yes , that's Japanese for You. They keep their word
While some other Dev using grey area for their convenience
I'm pretty sure they said it will be out this year , but.....
Well , let's leave it for that.

Now that I think about it , the lots of H update is a given
Since from their 3 previous game , this Sword X Hime is the 4'th (Sword Hime - Railgun MC look a like game - Sangokushi)
Most of SxH H are copy paste anyway
Dev is China Chinese.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to remove or increase the limit on the character sliders? For thighs, bust, waist and all that.