What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Kedama Qube] [ 毛玉キューブ] Misty and the Tower of Paradise / ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ (RE128009) (RJ128009)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

All I'm doing is making what's already done easier to read.
Translation (as yet) is a little beyond me.
I neglected to mention that I've made an attempt at handling Misty's Room. It may still seem a little messy, but I did the best I could.

Last edited:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All I'm doing is making what's already done easier to read.
Translation (as yet) is a little beyond me.
I neglected to mention that I've made an attempt at handling Misty's Room. It may still seem a little messy, but I did the best I could.
As a person who has no skills at all and just wants to play hentai games, I think it would be great if you 2 combined your efforts, or at least worked on separate parts and then make one combined at the end.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As a person who has no skills at all and just wants to play hentai games, I think it would be great if you 2 combined your efforts, or at least worked on separate parts and then make one combined at the end.
Neither one of us is planning doing the full translation and I pretty much translated anything other then story. At this point I don't think there's any need to work together.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spot on.
I'd get back on today, but after karate last night, I can barely move my shoulders without wincing. I'd rather work in top form. But I will get back to doing this, I just have a couple of Packet Tracer things to do, and that's going to kill what's left my arms for the day.

Fucking Tendonitis. Still making headway, albeit slower.

Last edited:

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, any suggestions about the last boss? =S

All 4 of my chars are in the 90s. I keep countering them with debuffs and buffs, and all goes really, really well against the 3, for a long while. They don't usually do much damage to me. But then, all of a sudden, they do this spell twice that does like 70% damage to all my characters, and it's GG.

Thanks!

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems that the circle behind this is making another game, and making progress too. However, the last update seems to have been on 11th of November. Probably gone on holidays, but it's looking good:

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems that the circle behind this is making another game, and making progress too. However, the last update seems to have been on 11th of November. Probably gone on holidays, but it's looking good:
._ . I know it's like 3 pages back, but:
Go talk to the mayor at her house at the top-right.

She's basically saying she should let the mayor takes a look at the book she's got.

p.s. The author's been updating his blog post every 2 weeks or so about his upcoming game, which apparently will be somewhat similar to the Impostor Island free game he did before.

So far he's introduced 3 characters:
The 'main' character, a blonde warrior.
A loli priestess
A silver hair tan girl

Also previewed
Multiple stage of pregnancy (i.e. different level of bloatness)
Darkened nipple for getting pregnant (with an option to turn it off if you desire)
._ . Nobody read what I post, evar.
/cry

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My bad, sorry about that.

I have one gripe with this game: Shugetsu's friendship quest. He wants you to go find some snake liquor for Tsukumo.
The evil bitch creates an interminable loop so you have to go to bed with him, which is completely fucked up IMO. I mean, at some point Misty's name gets replaced with Alexia's as well.
Seems like this particular section wasn't tested properly.

Did I do something earlier that sealed this deal, or is there something in the scripting I can change to make the "No" choice actually work?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i take it that your still working on this?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I could be persuaded to, but kr1pt0n1t3 got his done first.
I'd still be playing it, if not for the issue with Tsukumo not taking "No" for an answer. A little at a time, but often.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' just gonna use this thread for now, but the last few updates of the author's next game has shown some of the mechanics in the game.

Q' 'Q And looks like he's almost done with RPG part of the game, so he'll work on the H system next..

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please help me! I cannot beat this game at all! =(

• My main char is level 99, and the others are above 90.
  • I gave the +1 number of attacks gloves to the silver haired girl.
  • My main character has heal everyone 2, remove status effects from everyone, and revive with 100% hp spells.
  • I'm trying to get everyone's def up to ++ with the nun, but it's hard to keep up.
  • I can easily get passed the fire sprite and I can easily get passed the water sprite. Then, noel starts nuking and single attack killing everyone!
  • The mage is my 4th character.

Is there a trick I'm missing? :(

Please help me, thanks!

EDIT: OMG, I beat her! :D Took me a number of tries, but got it! Thanks everyone! The trick was to keep nuking her back with the debuff attack damage spell. That really put the meteor spell of hers under control.

Last edited:

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all big thanks to Yariel for translating really helping out.

Secondly can anyone tell me what she's saying in the picture? Or tell me what I need to do to progress story? I beat the 60th floor got the ancient book and oracle berry then teleported out now anytime I try to go to the harbor she says something then walks away from port and won't let me pass. I've done the underwater cave, and the mayor says something about looking into the church stuff or something. I've gone around talking to everyone and can't go to the port.
Just got the same problem and found out how to fix it.

Basicaly, RPG MAKER use a system of event priority, which have to be in the right order.
The event supposed to allow you to give the book isn't in the right place.

To fix this, just use "all decrypter", extract all and paste it into your game files.
In "Data", replace Map195 with the attached file.
Delete/rename "Game.rgss", run your game. Enjoy.

It's a bit late but i hope it will help people stuck there :>

Attachments

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have save vith all CG?

hanamura7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone has a link for the translation none of the other ones are working.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi guys,

is there a cheat or something to set the amount of time to 999 days? I hate time limits, cant fap under this pressure. :mad:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi guys,

is there a cheat or something to set the amount of time to 999 days? I hate time limits, cant fap under this pressure. :mad:
Cheat engine helps. All u need is money and wait for the ship to come by and buy the scrolls to increase the days.