What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Kedama Qube] [ 毛玉キューブ] Misty and the Tower of Paradise / ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ (RE128009) (RJ128009)

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

It seems the translation link is no longer valid.
Any chance of somone reuploading it at all please?

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi All,

Thank you for the help earlier! Sorry, I have another question now, in regards to Dorothy. I gave her the book to translate. Later when I talked to her, she said something about church secrets. I guess this means I should take her to the optional level 60 area? Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to want to join my team. =( Am I missing anything? I got up to floor 90 (I can't beat the boss there yet, he's really tough! Any suggestions?), and I was alone when I asked her.

Thanks, again!

*edit: Just beat the floor 90 boss by using lots of heal spells and def+ spells! :D

*edit2: wowzers! The medusa boss is tough!

*edit3: I think I figured it out. I had to go further on the Noel arc. =S

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems the translation link is no longer valid.
Any chance of somone reuploading it at all please?
I second that question :)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please hold...
I'm currently hard at work tidying up the last release of the trans. There's a heap of it for me to look over.
Once it's done, I'll upload it.
The tidy-up was going to be for my own benefit, but I see people are still looking for it. I'll get back to work on it.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the hard work and don't worry abotu taking your time, we can wait. ;)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's going a bit slower than I'd hoped initially.
I wanted to have the prologue an initial text sorted by now, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Script Manager or the Database. *
Everything else is looking nice, though.

* I've poked the hell out the Common Events and everything else I could get into. I must have missed it somewhere.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's going a bit slower than I'd hoped initially.
I wanted to have the prologue an initial text sorted by now, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Script Manager or the Database. *
Everything else is looking nice, though.

* I've poked the hell out the Common Events and everything else I could get into. I must have missed it somewhere.
Did you check for an autorun event on the first map?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's something to try, at least. I'm going to going to give up. It's here somewhere... *glares at VX Ace Editor*
Yep, that was it. Thanks, Goomba. The event was hidden in plain sight too *Growls*

Well anyhow, that's the prologue and initial dialogue finished. Halfway through the bar and damn, there's so much dialogue in here it could take me a few more days to sort this map alone out.

This is going to be a test of patience rather than competence, as I'm finding pieces of repeated text in several places.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's something to try, at least. I'm going to going to give up. It's here somewhere... *glares at VX Ace Editor*
Yep, that was it. Thanks, Goomba. The event was hidden in plain sight too *Growls*

Well anyhow, that's the prologue and initial dialogue finished. Halfway through the bar and damn, there's so much dialogue in here it could take me a few more days to sort this map alone out.

This is going to be a test of patience rather than competence, as I'm finding pieces of repeated text in several places.
Ended up here looking for some help with triggering some scenes when I saw you're doing also translation.

What exactly did you translate so far? I myself did a partial translation when I was bored couple of weeks or months ago that includes everything except for the story (UI, all the choices, lots of small messages, items, skills, most of common event that have nothing to do with sex events). I'm guessing you also did that or?

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not exactly translating, just general tidy up work to make it more readable.
There's huge areas not done as yet, and I took the weekend off. I'll get back to my pedantic grammar nazi self regarding this tomorrow afternoon.
But as regards what I've covered:

Corrected some silly spelling errors
Tried my hardest deciphering garbled machine translation
Keith's entire dialogue tree (took forever)
Changed Hai/Iie choices to Yes/No
Prologue
First dialogue scenes
Item inventory and some descriptions
Skills and Spells needed a weed-whacker

Haven't gone near the UI or the other choices.

* And a small personal thing: Mist isn't a child anymore, yet still refers to herself in third person. Changed that to I.
eg (pre edits) "Mist feels moved!" --> "I feel so moved!" I know it's cultural, but it's really only something a child does.
I'm still open to suggestions as to make it even better.

I plan to move ahead cleaning things up. kR1pt0n1t3 might beat me to it, but even if that comes to pass, I'll keep forging ahead for my own benefit.
I'll finish up the dialogue options that I can access from the bar events (like Keith's tree) and make that a preliminary release. I'll try to have it done and out tomorrow, but as there's reams of text, it's more likely to be Tuesday evening.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

* And a small personal thing: Mist isn't a child anymore, yet still refers to herself in third person. Changed that to I.
eg (pre edits) "Mist feels moved!" --> "I feel so moved!" I know it's cultural, but it's really only something a child does.
I'm still open to suggestions as to make it even better.
Maybe it's awkward in english but in japanese it makes sense, and I suppose in the cultural side we sufficiently saw it in manga/anime culture to understand the sense :)
So yeah it's cultural, and in the same categories as -san, -chan, -kun, senpai, etc : you can choose to not keep them (and it's fine to do it like that), but you loose something in the process.

Awesome to see someone working on it BTW :D

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Squark

I noticed you keep referring to her as Mist. Her name is Misty.

ミスティ = Misty

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah. Fault of the original translation. Thanks for that. Changed.

@ Manamana
I'm going to keep all the honorifics, just I'm not going to let Misty refer to herself in third person, like Shampoo.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't normally doublepost instead of editing.
Here's what's done so far, and bear in mind it's only a cleanup reinterpretation of yariel's partial, so he deserves most of the credit for this.
What I've Done
Prologue
Opening Dialogue
Hai/Iie choices changed to Yes/No
Cancel option now appears in English
Accessory shop request items now appear in English
Shugetsu's Dojo skill chest text is cleaned up (the back room)
Honorifics kept as much as humanly possible
Weapons and Items (mostly)*
Skills (mostly)*
Protagonist's name is now correct
Common Events poked and cleaned

* There are one or two still in Japanese. If I knew what they are, I could fix it up. Also, the three Sex toys were never translated.

I've done the best I can, and bear in mind it's a first draft, so I'm not quite done yet. If anything's out of place or just seems wrong, please let me know. Patching is done the same way as usual.

So, link:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's my translation.

- It's everything except story

This translates:
  • UI
  • Items,Weapons,Armors,States,etc...
  • Tower
  • Chests
  • Bar (Repeating Stuff)
  • Choices (Only ones I didn't translate are those in H-Scenes)
  • Short Messages(I think there were few I couldn't find)

It doesn't translate any event dialog(including intro)
Things that still need to be translated:
Misty's Room(That closet and few items, bed is translated) and Story

There might still be some grammar issues(probably more then a few) but in general it should be ok. I managed to actually finish it with most events yesterday so I can say I didn't screw anything up and there should be no bugs other then those that the author made himself(I didn't find any).

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE APPLYING TRANSLATION, READ TUTORIAL IN SIGNATURE

Last edited:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm feeling confused by the duelling translations of Squark and Kryptonite. Are you guys working together or in competition?

Kiso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm feeling confused by the duelling translations of Squark and Kryptonite. Are you guys working together or in competition?
I believe they didn't work together,

so basically just select which translation you want to apply.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, didn't work together. I started translating mine like 1 month ago and then stopped mid way, only to finish translating everything I planned yesterday.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh. I planned out mine last week and more or less got started when I said.
I've still got quite a bit to clean, however. It'll be a slow, difficult battle but one I want to see through.

I don't feel as though this is a duel.