What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ker] Harem

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem [By ker]

I personally don't mind the easy level combat in Harem, since we only get level up during event I really don't want to play a game which I have to frustrate a few hours to try different strategy to beat a boss. (Especially with VX's accuracy issue which can literally screw the player over.)

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, a bonus boss would be kinda nice. You know - it can land us extra girls, grab some totally awesome gear, etc.

I actually found Terra's damage output to be rather decent, when you use her spells. I equipped her with the Wind Staff so she does a surprising amount of damage per spell.

Speaking of which, Ker, you're looking for writers, right? I'd love to be one, as well as help proofread. I'm not much of a grammar nazi, but when I saw some of the sentences, I'll admit, I cringed. Just putting the offer out there.

Last edited:
OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk about extra girls. Better let Ker make the girls at his own pace. It seems that each girl has some sort of plot behind them for you to unlock. Even one extra girl would probably a hell of a lot of work xD

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While overall plot wise it makes much more logical sense to have quantity over quality (Ralph is essentially trying to get enough women to repopulate a continent), gameplay wise it's much better to have quality over quantity. I for one prefer to have girls with well designed plot and unique characteristcs rather then a bunch of manniques to populate Ralph's base.

The game did mention there are already slave trade, so if Ker want I suppose he can make some random girls with no face to serve the quantity part.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

While overall plot wise it makes much more logical sense to have quantity over quality (Ralph is essentially trying to get enough women to repopulate a continent), gameplay wise it's much better to have quality over quantity. I for one prefer to have girls with well designed plot and unique characteristcs rather then a bunch of manniques to populate Ralph's base.

The game did mention there are already slave trade, so if Ker want I suppose he can make some random girls with no face to serve the quantity part.
I do plan on adding many more women. Usually the ones that join your party have a backstory and plot in capturing them and are progressed over several versions before capture. I might be doing some 'inventory' slaves where they have no long term story. They'll have a face and a scene, but when they join they just become a counter in inventory.

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do plan on adding many more women. Usually the ones that join your party have a backstory and plot in capturing them and are progressed over several versions before capture. I might be doing some 'inventory' slaves where they have no long term story. They'll have a face and a scene, but when they join they just become a counter in inventory.
Well yeah, makes sense if Ralph simply collecting as many girls as possible for his country. I do wonder what will happen at the ending though - I doubt most of the girls will very happily go off with new guys.

I was wondering, expanding on the bonus boss thing, perhaps you could add a few more sidequests? The one about the whole goblin/orc invasion was a nice one, but I think a few more would be great.

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well yeah, makes sense if Ralph simply collecting as many girls as possible for his country. I do wonder what will happen at the ending though - I doubt most of the girls will very happily go off with new guys.

Well, I agree. I suggest Ralph will select one of them to stay with him in the ending. Each girls have 2 endings for light and dark.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Heh, I don't give away spoilers. But your character will never be lonely once he gets his first slave, except for that one night in jail...

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where's the merchant that sells a well to the cheli?

OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where's the merchant that sells a well to the cheli?

In the pub of the third town. The town where you buy the brothel. He is in one of the tables.

OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can see in the blog that the 0.6 is not yet released.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one need saves just tell me.

i enjoyed this game and waiting for the 0.6 version. after that release i will start playing again. :D

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can see in the blog that the 0.6 is not yet released.
Filefactory only works for me.... pretty slow... hope he adds other uploaders for next version...

Ps. looking forward to the new version.... :D
This game was alot of fun..... or wel I liked that you had options at least.... and more girls is always better imo... ^^

@ rxworld - if you got a save with everything, that would be greatly appreciated, I have lost all my files... due to new computer, old computer HDD Death, same for external HDD within a week from one another... so had no back-ups... :(

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o.6 up yet?

this is the second time you have asked this question, if it was up, we would be talking about it, not to mention the quote containing a link to the blog one post above yours.

Last edited:
OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update in the blog.

Final push is done, and 0.6a is ready for release! My brain is a bit fried so I hope nothing implodes as I upload, but past the point of no return.

0.6a brings in
-First phase of Western Rata, as the player pursues Terra's kidnappers (or savoirs) to get her back. Playable through the tram section, ending with the scenes in the Tenta Enclave.
-20+ new scenes!
-Text skip feature. Simply press down and the text will go by quickly.
-Jessica will finally join the fold along with a friend, and introduces Betsy and Melony while going further into Teresa and Danielle, Isabella on dark path only.
-Brothel leveling redone - no longer based on level. Once the brothel is open, every 200 steps on an overland map will cause the next group of customers to come through.
-Fixed the bug with random encounters being turned off after the party scene.

Things that are not bugs!
-There is no ability to go back to prior content once you enter Corsix in 0.5. 0.6c will allow you to go back to the colonies (Celee) but not until then.
-0.6a is linear, intentionally so. 0.6b will finish Terra's arc and open up the Western Rata to exploration. 0.6c will introduce the royal whorehouse (actual name tbd) and allow the player to go backwards to resolve old content.

Downloads!

Do not ask for alternative DDLs. One week from today I will upload to mediafire and set up the gmail account to auto-reply again and be will respond in forum with it. But until then there's 4 links to try and none require registration or payment.
0.6a CG pack will be up in a few days. Same as prior packs, only on the usual downloads.

As usual feedback is greatly appreciated! In particular, how did you like the linear design of 0.6a. I thought it allowed me to focus far more on character progression. It won't be part of every release, but it was a nice change of pace for me.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And another update from the blog...

So there's a bug in 0.6a that kinda prevents you from accessing any of the new content. Easy fix, boneheaded mistake. I'm uploading 0.6a.1 now to resolve that bug. Shouldn't affect any saves, just download, load em up and get fucking!

I'm going to be editing this post as more hosts come online

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heyo. I just found another bug. I was playing through the entire game again because I had deleted the game and saves, and I'm going through the Corsix mines. After clearing out one of the cave sections and reporting to the guard captain, it just freezes. The game's still going fine, but I can't move Ralph an inch. My guess is that it's the coding for the illuminating of the mines event that's causing it.

Last edited:

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heyo. I just found another bug. I was playing through the entire game again because I had deleted the game and saves, and I'm going through the Corsix mines. After clearing out one of the cave sections and reporting to the guard captain, it just freezes. The game's still going fine, but I can't move Ralph an inch. My guess is that it's the coding for the illuminating of the mines event that's causing it.
Yeah i decided to play it out and the same thing happened to me.
Btw, on the second part of the mine the char teleports on top of the capt, and everthings bright. I used the hearth to escape cuz she wouldnt let me out and just stood there. When i came back it became dark but i was still on top of her so i moved forward. So basically on the second part of the mine there are no encounters and i cant go to the top exit, but i can go to the right one automatically without having tO fight anything, then i fight the tentacles and lose. After i comeback after helping my fallen slave, i can gO through the right exit again. But it immediately freezes. When i go up and clear the mine instead and talk to the capt it also freezes. I think you mixed up an event trigger or something.