What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ケッテンゼーゲ ] アリナの引き篭もりアドベンチャー RJ109612

Status
Not open for further replies.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Alina

I was at lvl 120 when i defeated the twins and bought best armor and weapons. The twins aren't hard you just gotta spam the same attack and keep healing at the same time.
ok. then i just have to grind ~40 lvls :)
i dont think ill do it.
agreed to his second game. that was kind of fun.

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ109612
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/190443911/b5c1e1d/109612.zip.html
RJ109701

ttp://hotfile.com/dl/190444908/ce668f2/109701.zip.html

:)

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That bad, eh? Ah well, it only cost me $15.
Was still a much larger contribution then the people who are crying at you for uploading the game ever made to the forum.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

RJ109701

ttp://hotfile.com/dl/190444908/ce668f2/109701.zip.html

:)
Why is this here?

OP
Hentar

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My guess would be a lazy copy-paste.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, this game isn't half bad.

The art is probably leaning too much toward the Loli/Shota side for its own good, but I don't think the characters are really meant to be that "young". Also, I agree it's easy, but to be honest I don't expect to find good RPGs in H-games. There are some some good surprises of course sometimes, like Rance or Kamidori.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions : I have beat the fox girl boss (in that japanese mansion). There are no more clear pointers as to where to go, like before (arrows). How is one supposed to finish the day ? If I go all the way north, to that temple-like dungeon, I can find a boss, and the heroine refuses to fight, because of the "naked" patch, and the day ends. Is that it ?

Second question : what are the consequences of the "prostitution" flag ? Does it invalidate the boss loot I can give to her friends to be more "favorable" to them ?

Thanks for the help, and for sharing the link.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, I have a couple of questions : I have beat the fox girl boss (in that japanese mansion). There are no more clear pointers as to where to go, like before (arrows). How is one supposed to finish the day ? If I go all the way north, to that temple-like dungeon, I can find a boss, and the heroine refuses to fight, because of the "naked" patch, and the day ends. Is that it ?

Second question : what are the consequences of the "prostitution" flag ? Does it invalidate the boss loot I can give to her friends to be more "favorable" to them ?QUOTE]

1. clear pointers possibly for dungeon has boss or not, keep go temple again and again untill naked patch off.

2 for ending, but after any ending have another choice to get other ending, not need care about protstitution flag

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you very much for your help, Etigoya.

EDIT : Gave you some REP too.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, this game isn't half bad.

The art is probably leaning too much toward the Loli/Shota side for its own good, but I don't think the characters are really meant to be that "young". Also, I agree it's easy, but to be honest I don't expect to find good RPGs in H-games. There are some some good surprises of course sometimes, like Rance or Kamidori.

Second question : what are the consequences of the "prostitution" flag ? Does it invalidate the boss loot I can give to her friends to be more "favorable" to them ?

Thanks for the help, and for sharing the link.
I am not sure if Rance can be counted as a RPG game. It's more of a strategy game and with some SIM dating elements in it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

favor doesnt seem to do anything, i just got all four endings in one go.

first, did prostitution, then after i beat the game it took me back to before the first IRL prostitution event, (so i guess the ingame ones don't matter?) then i finished "normal mode" and picked the guy, then it took me back and i picked the girl, then it took me back and I picked the "true ending" (lol)

only CG i'm missing is a boss one that didnt show up after i lost (still saw the scene, just not in the CG Viewer)

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for this anymore? :x

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here.
Hopefully I didn't fuck it up somehow.

Last edited:

Aver

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
sorry for the necro, but Does anyone still have a link for this game?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.