What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ KINOKO-ex ] Reginetta / レジネッタの冒険 ~勇者と呪難のお姫様~ RE173704 RJ173704

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

quite a nice game i found today,you play as a "noble" loli and a bald man that buff her with his hyper weapon.
from what i could see in the demo,the game might have clothes that change your gameplay to warrior or mage,new ways to "buff" her and etc..
sadly i don't know how to get laid with the boss after you defeat her.
no link to the game,but i think the dlsite link is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ173704]レジネッタの冒険 ~勇者と呪難のお姫様~

sadly i don't know how to get laid with the boss after you defeat her.
Did you fuck her during combat? Because you can do that after she lost her clothes. Afterwards she had no problem letting me do her whenever I want.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Her default age is 20. :^) It asks you what age you think she is. That said, her weight is listed as 22 kg (48.5 lbs) and her height is just shy of 4 ft so ...

Anyway, I was able to fuck the first boss after I went back to the spot where I defeated her and interacted with the tablet. Then that bunny girl said something about it so I went down to the prison cell and it let me.

I like how you can have sex with the princess anywhere at any time, and there's even support moves in battle that are just you doing lewd things to her. Promising game.

The dev's blog says there's no pregnancy in the trial version, but the trial does have pregnant sprites for the princess in its files. I wonder if there's a way to hack the files and unlock pregnancy for her. Anyone know about that?

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*Plant his flag*

I'll partial this one. I don't like VX but oh well, I'll make an effort. :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you fuck her during combat? Because you can do that after she lost her clothes. Afterwards she had no problem letting me do her whenever I want.
There's a choice during the talk after you beat her and raped her (no choice if you just beat her)

Top option let her help out around the rabbit's house? And you can fuck her whenever you want.

The other option put her in the underground jail, same effect as just beat her normally.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just noticed every time you sleep at the inn with her, her "cum inside" stat goes up by 10 and "cum in mouth", "cum on face", and "cum on body" stats each go up by 5.

Hopefully the full version will have an H scene for the inn.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed every time you sleep at the inn with her, her "cum inside" stat goes up by 10 and "cum in mouth", "cum on face", and "cum on body" stats each go up by 5.

Hopefully the full version will have an H scene for the inn.
Making me wonder how in the world sleeping at the inn actually recovers them fully considering how "busy" they're at sleep hours and maybe not sleeping at all. ;)

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How'd you find the boss? Already reach the town and cannot progress from there.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How'd you find the boss? Already reach the town and cannot progress from there.
Exit the town...to the left/west... (go past the inn basically)

I know, once you realize it you really want to /facepalm.

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Exit the town...to the left/west... (go past the inn basically)

I know, once you realize it you really want to /facepalm.
Best map design 10/10
Anyway, thanks for the help and finally clear the trial.

Overall I like this game, really looking forward for the full game and hope something like the anywhere-anywhere-button with clothes applied (hey, this game has a dress-up mechanic, why not?) or more NPC response toward that. And speaking of anywhere-anywhere-button, Why your money decrease when you do it? I doesn't give you anything as far as I know.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Best map design 10/10

Overall I like this game, really looking forward for the full game and hope something like the anywhere-anywhere-button with clothes applied (hey, this game has a dress-up mechanic, why not?) or more NPC response toward that. And speaking of anywhere-anywhere-button, Why your money decrease when you do it? I doesn't give you anything as far as I know.
It gives the girl a powerup for one fight. Can't tell you what it does though.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Best map design 10/10

As you pump more...'energy' into her, she gains stat boost (if you open the stat window, it's the +% under her sexual stat)

Also every 700 or so points used will make her cum (just a quick single different line)
After 3 times her dialogue change slightly.
After 7 times or so her eyes go blank.
Those give her some status effect which seem to be buffs, but not sure what they do.

Btw, after cumming inside if you start pounding her instead of exiting that menu, she'll comment on that (only one time per session tho)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my games are better itself to ^^ still full link as

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Delayed till "early" april I think... or did it always say that?

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It seems to have been released on this site

I have never used melonbooks before. I just saw was a link from the dev's blog along with an update. Still hasn't been released on dlsite, digiket, or dmm. No sign of it on the usual piracy sources either.

Anyone know how difficult it is to buy stuff off melonbooks?

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Melonbooks is legit.

That is where most people get their doujinshi

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Melonbooks is legit.

That is where most people get their doujinshi
But for some reason it seems that things don't start popping up until dlsite releases it.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But for some reason it seems that things don't start popping up until dlsite releases it.
DLsite have to deal with copyright problem, they are overworked and understaffed for a long time.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the hope dies last ^^.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's out now on DLSite