What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ KINOKO-ex ] Reginetta / レジネッタの冒険 ~勇者と呪難のお姫様~ RE173704 RJ173704

Re: [RJ173704]レジネッタの冒険 ~勇者と呪難のお姫様~

How the hell am I supposed to beat the first boss? She keep one shotting the main character. And on that note how am I supposed to power her up or whatever? Grinding seems the only way to get some stat boosts but that's as much as I can tell.

How the hell am I supposed to beat the first boss? She keep one shotting the main character. And on that note how am I supposed to power her up or whatever? Grinding seems the only way to get some stat boosts but that's as much as I can tell.

Press A and you will use money to gain "levels" by having sex with her. Press A again to start using the money, ctrl+A to use it 10x faster, S to finish, X to return to normal mode.

I've been stuck on the second maze for about 30 minutes now, guess I'm too dumb to figure it out, always been pretty bad at puzzles. This is how far I've made it thus far, what have I done wrong?

edit:finally figured it out, I really do suck at these.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Press A and you will use money to gain "levels" by having sex with her. Press A again to start using the money, ctrl+A to use it 10x faster, S to finish, X to return to normal mode.

I've been stuck on the second maze for about 30 minutes now, guess I'm too dumb to figure it out, always been pretty bad at puzzles.

Pressing 'A' on my keyboard don't do anything

EDIT: Nvm I got it to work after I changed the controls around

Double post but, whats the quest way to make money so I can level her up? Besides enemy grinding I mean

Last edited:

Double post but, whats the quest way to make money so I can level her up? Besides enemy grinding I mean

Games like this are easy to level up in... Especially if you don't want to grind for levels yourself. Just make up a macro of some sort that spams normal attacks in battles and have your character repeatedly fight enemies.

Set your character in an area where you know the enemies can't kill you, and go to bed. Wake up the next morning with an OP level and enough gold to last you through the rest of the game.

Although in this game's case... I tried that last night. The game ended up crashing. I think it was because I ended up getting too much gold and RPG maker couldn't handle a value so high.

Games like this are easy to level up in... Especially if you don't want to grind for levels yourself. Just make up a macro of some sort that spams normal attacks in battles and have your character repeatedly fight enemies.

Set your character in an area where you know the enemies can't kill you, and go to bed. Wake up the next morning with an OP level and enough gold to last you through the rest of the game.

Although in this game's case... I tried that last night. The game ended up crashing. I think it was because I ended up getting too much gold and RPG maker couldn't handle a value so high.

You know if you're going that far, it's faster to just CheatEngine it.

You know if you're going that far, it's faster to just CheatEngine it.

I did. For some reason I couldn't get it to work. I tried capturing the gold value by searching for the value, spending gold, searching again, and repeating. Each time I ended up with nothing left in the value search box.
I'm no expert with CE, but that's worked for many games in the past.

Besides, I don't usually like being that cheaty. The "Fever points" bar seems to be like an exp bar of some sort? I wouldn't want to just get game-end items without the character having worked/leveled up for it.

Some additional things I might need to find/trigger:
  • mission to search for egg (rare mob)
  • Some event with the girl in town (shop and naked on street)

I'm not sure whether they fully implemented the events or not...

Where and how are we supposed to trigger these events? Do we know if they're even implemented yet?

I did. For some reason I couldn't get it to work. I tried capturing the gold value by searching for the value, spending gold, searching again, and repeating. Each time I ended up with nothing left in the value search box.

Besides, I don't usually like being that cheaty. The "Fever points" bar seems to be like an exp bar of some sort? I wouldn't want to just get game-end items without the character having worked/leveled up for it.

Binary. Search for Binary value for the SP points.
As to the "Fever Points" thing, I have yet to find anything that affects in the game. Might just be me however.

Almost every game that uses RPGMakers uses n*2+1 to store the number.

And the game have no actual 'exp' gain, you almost literally pump the money into her to level her up.

What must I do that I can use the patcher?

Binary. Search for Binary value for the SP points.
Almost every game that uses RPGMakers uses n*2+1 to store the number.

And the game have no actual 'exp' gain, you almost literally pump the money into her to level her up.

Oh, I did not know this. Thanks for the tip.
If money = levels/exp, then what was the "Fever points" bar for..?

What must I do that I can use the patcher?

I downloaded all the patches from the author's website. Download, extract, then point the patcher to the game's directory. My game has two sub-directories, SaveData and GameData. I pointed all of my patchers to the folder that had SaveData and GameData in it (not the GameData folder itself).

[Fehler] unterscheidet sich ältere Versionen der Dateiinhalt (MD5-Prüfsumme nicht übereinstimmt ).
Ein Fehler bei der Anwendung der Differenzdatei .
Zurückkehren zu der ursprünglichen Arbeit in der Mitte der Datei ...
Es wurde der Originalvorlage die Mitte einer Datei zurückgegeben.

hab die 0.9.5
aber die 0.9.6 geht da nicht XD.
ich kug selber mal weiter.
Aber danke :)

For all who brought under Anime scharing is the error of us not patch up.

Last edited:

I didn't grind much or use Cheat Engine for money even though I usually do on most games. I used Cheat Engine to play at 2x speed though.

I just went through the areas and fought everything I ran into while exploring and made sure to activate the teleport torches. Getting a game over isn't a big deal I think, unless it affects her love bar?

I had to grind a little before each boss but not a lot. Wasn't a big deal.

Playing on 2x speed helps make any RPG more enjoyable.

Playing on 2x speed helps make any RPG more enjoyable.

How do you do that? I thought that was only a feature of VH.

Last edited:

Cheat engine has a Speed Hack option, letting you play games at 1x (Normal), 2x(Double) and so on, though only 2x works on rpgmaker games. You can try higher speeds but you won't notice anything

For anyone else who has trouble with the second maze (was it the second?), I'll post a screenshot of a completed version of the maze. I even got the bonus chest.

I've tried to capture as much of the maze as possible in the screenshot. I also couldn't get the girl's picture to go away (the picture disappearing was apparently a bug that was fixed), so she's obstructing the lower right portion of the maze, but you should be able to figure that out yourself.

Attachments

• MazeEdited.jpg
    MazeEdited.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 16

got my fault found XD

The version ist 0.9.5b not 0.9.6
The patcher work now tahnks for help^^.

Anyone know how to get the other 4 girls pregnant? I know that the main girls pregnancy is controlled by her love level but what is the antagonist girls controlled by?
Do I have to 'skip' their MBR (mid-battle rape) scene to get them pregnant? Or am I missing something else?

I have also noticed that unless you are MEAN to the antagonist girls (choosing to wipe their minds and imprison them) it is hard to impossible to max out the main characters love level.

Is that intentional? A case of "You can either go for the antagonist girls pregnancy scenes or the main characters but not both!"

Where and how are we supposed to trigger these events? Do we know if they're even implemented yet?

The rare egg quest is trigger by a lady in the right side of the town (where u can bath on public). One of the monster are found in the cave, while I haven't figure out where the other monster was... There are suppose to be another event with the bar further down from the quest lady, but dunno exactly how to trigger it yet. You can refer to the official website to see what the author trying to implement for each version.

Anyone know how to get the other 4 girls pregnant? I know that the main girls pregnancy is controlled by her love level but what is the antagonist girls controlled by?
Do I have to 'skip' their MBR (mid-battle rape) scene to get them pregnant? Or am I missing something else?

With v0.9.6, everytime when u sex with the other girls, the pregnancy counter will increase. Once it hit 10, the girls will be pregnant.

Back