What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ KINOKO-ex ] Reginetta / レジネッタの冒険 ~勇者と呪難のお姫様~ RE173704 RJ173704

Re: [RJ173704]レジネッタの冒険 ~勇者と呪難のお姫様~

U got the same issue with me then. U need to use Japan proxy. Stupid DMM checks against it. Also note that I need to add your credit card in us site, buy some points, then use Japan proxy to login and buy with points. It doesn't allows me to register the credit card in Japan.

Or u can buy it from other places...

Or just wait for release 1.0 and pm...

Got any suggestion for "other places"? I haven't been able to purchase anything from dlsite for quite a while. Something went wrong when my bank sent me a replacement credit card with chip and pin.

Ok... I just started this game and got a couple of questions.
I've seen people here mentioning that you can 'buff' her. That's great, but how do you do that?
I've seen the mention of a love bar, where the hell is that thing?

Edit* Ok... so after reaching the bunny girl's house and talking to her I got a 'fever' bar, is that it?

Last edited:

Ok... I just started this game and got a couple of questions.
I've seen people here mentioning that you can 'buff' her. That's great, but how do you do that?
I've seen the mention of a love bar, where the hell is that thing?

Press A to "bluff" her.

The love bar is in the status screen. Bottom right first row.

Press A to "bluff" her.

The love bar is in the status screen. Bottom right first row.

Haaa thanks! Restarted the game and got 2 hearts already :)

So, if that top bar in the status is love, what are the other three?

So, if that top bar in the status is love, what are the other three?

Sensitivity?
Dependence (gain with more sex?)
Shame (lower with more exposures)

At least when I decrypted the game, there's 2 different 'love end' and 'dependence end' images.

Cheat engine has a Speed Hack option, letting you play games at 1x (Normal), 2x(Double) and so on, though only 2x works on rpgmaker games. You can try higher speeds but you won't notice anything

5x works too at least for me.

Yeah 5x work, but I don't think the games actually run at 5 time. I reckon it's closer to 3.5x. Btw you can enter the speed manually. 3x is definitely faster than 2x, but above that the differences become a lot less.

With v0.9.6, everytime when u sex with the other girls, the pregnancy counter will increase. Once it hit 10, the girls will be pregnant.

Thanks for this. Some of the events and triggers in this game are really obscure if you are not a Japanese speaker.
However that might be the point.... :rolleyes:

I really believe that the pregnancies of the main character and antagonist girls cannot be done at the same time/playthrough at this point. Why?
Simple: Because thus far, after restarting the game many times from the beginning and choosing different options, you cannot max out the main characters love bar unless you are MEAN to the three antagonist characters and choose to wipe their minds after MBR'ing them.

As to how to get the last antagonist girl pregnant, I am throwing my hands up in the air at this point. Tried MBR'ing her, tried not MBR'ing her before she turns into the uber-dragon form.... nothing seems to work.

Also, does anyone know what the cabin in the hills with its own warp zone is about? I'm honestly stumped as to what I can do there or are supposed to do there.

Does this game have a gallery mode? And does anyone have a complete save? I just really don't feel like beating this game.

Yeah 5x work, but I don't think the games actually run at 5 time. I reckon it's closer to 3.5x. Btw you can enter the speed manually. 3x is definitely faster than 2x, but above that the differences become a lot less.

Then this seems to be a case that 3x speed and up does work, it's just that not everyone's computer is fast enough to run the game at that speed. If you turn the speed up too high, then your computer will just run the game as fast as it can.

Does this game have a gallery mode? And does anyone have a complete save? I just really don't feel like beating this game.

I don't think so? I think the gallery is currently being implemented. I'm pretty sure that the game isn't even complete yet, so I don't think that you can really have a "full" save.

Is it possible to gain a full love meter if you don't get the first few scenes (before you can save) right?
Restarting a game over and over just to get the right responses is not exactly appealing to me.

Hi, I'd like to ask if there's anything I have to do to unlock respective ''achivements?''.

Under the ''identify'' section or something I am missing the following and have no clue how to get it done:

All the Magic spells, for some reason they wont unlock at all besides my first fire and ice.

HP + 25
Mp + 10
Mp + 25
Mp + 15%
Mp + 20%
Str + 5
Def + 5
Def + 25
Def + 15%
Def + 20%
Mag + 10
Mag + 25
Mag + 10%
Agi + 10
Agi + 20

I was wanting to unlock these because it seems that there's a special spell that needs them, I don't know what I am doing wrong and having troubles with last boss since it just 2 hits me.

Eitherway thanks :3

Hi, I'd like to ask if there's anything I have to do to unlock respective ''achivements?''.

Under the ''identify'' section or something I am missing the following and have no clue how to get it done:

All the Magic spells, for some reason they wont unlock at all besides my first fire and ice.

HP + 25
Mp + 10
Mp + 25
Mp + 15%
Mp + 20%
Str + 5
Def + 5
Def + 25
Def + 15%
Def + 20%
Mag + 10
Mag + 25
Mag + 10%
Agi + 10
Agi + 20

I was wanting to unlock these because it seems that there's a special spell that needs them, I don't know what I am doing wrong and having troubles with last boss since it just 2 hits me.

Eitherway thanks :3

It is to do with the equipment you are wearing. Try different equipment until the spell skill turns white (instead of grey) then start grinding.

You have skills you can unlock based on your main clothing and ring.

Each time you win a fight, you get some skill point that adds to every skill you are learning

When it's full you permanently have that stat bonus/skill.

As for having trouble with boss, try pumping more money into the girl.
She gets % modifier to her stats the more you spent. Just note that you have to finish by cumming or it won't count.

Hold CTRL + A to spend 10 times faster.

You have skills you can unlock based on your main clothing and ring.

Each time you win a fight, you get some skill point that adds to every skill you are learning

When it's full you permanently have that stat bonus/skill.

As for having trouble with boss, try pumping more money into the girl.
She gets % modifier to her stats the more you spent. Just note that you have to finish by cumming or it won't count.

Hold CTRL + A to spend 10 times faster.

Yes I do that before each boss battle, along with ''Spi / Atk / Def / Agi'' Buffs + put her lightning ''Aura''? but yeah, Thanks a lot to you and Noman, sincerely apreciated :)

No Gallery Mode that I can find in it thus far. Though there is a strange house in the mountains that I still cannot figure out how to get into, that might be the Gallery house.

No Gallery Mode that I can find in it thus far. Though there is a strange house in the mountains that I still cannot figure out how to get into, that might be the Gallery house.

The house in the mountains is a hot spring bath house. I *think* I was able to get in after defeating one of the two bosses further along.

-BB

Need some help with where to go next... I've got the first two in the basement. What am I missing? See pic for the unlocked portal jumps.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3

The house in the mountains is a hot spring bath house. I *think* I was able to get in after defeating one of the two bosses further along.

-BB

Really? I've beaten all the bosses, even the optional two at the end of the 'extra' dungeons and it still will not let me into that hot spring house.
Must be some trigger that I am missing.

Back