What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ KINOKO-ex ] Reginetta / レジネッタの冒険 ~勇者と呪難のお姫様~ RE173704 RJ173704

HirotonoRei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ173704]レジネッタの冒険 ~勇者と呪難のお姫様~

Looks like it's up to 0.98 or so now, but hell if I know how to patch it up. Did anyone have a good save floating around?

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Patching the game needs to be done in stages depending on what version of the game you have.

Visit the DL site's page to go to the dev's website. Click the second icon and then look for the 0.9.8 etc patches. Specifically, I needed the 0.9.0 and up one from several posts back AND then the 0.9.8b one to update it further. So it's a big patch one for old updates then the modern one.

When you run the patch, you select the folder the game is in and let it run. If it was the right patch, it will run and go to 100%. If not, it won't run.

I'm still starting, so not good save yet. If there is no gallery, then what point in the game do you want to get a save for?

glamdring1

Reputation score

I keep getting a "not a valid win32 application" when I try to run the patches. I don't even make it to the point of pointing it at the game folder. Any thoughts?

Never mind. figured it out.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The bosses at the end of the two "bonus" dungeons give you three choices when you beat them (with the third being a H-scene). Can someone tell me what the other two are?

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bonus dungeons? Sorry, what? The only dungeons that I can recall are the ones where you fight the antagonist girls as the boss. Is there something I missed?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bonus dungeons? Sorry, what? The only dungeons that I can recall are the ones where you fight the antagonist girls as the boss. Is there something I missed?
In the mountains there is path leading north, there you can find two dungeons that give the best equipment and have a boss each.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw DLSite seem to have gotten update, which is probably the v1.00 seeing as it came after v0.9.9 by a day.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally managed to beat the last boss...It wasn't hard, just tedious.

And now I have another choice, maybe some can tell me what the options are?
(I am sorry for asking so much about these things but i never got a translation program to work)

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, version 1.0.0 is up. The alleyway scene was supposedly implemented in this update, but I don't know how to trigger it.
I haven't actually played the game since 0.9.5, I think. I'm going to go around and see if I can find those two extra dungeons, and also try to finish that... Golden egg quest? And check the hot spring too.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is this thread dead, then? The game has been updated yet again to v1.0.2.
No one has even figured out how to get into the hot springs house or trigger the scarecrow or alleyway scenes?

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No one has even figured out how to get into the hot springs house or trigger the scarecrow or alleyway scenes?
I think most people lost interest since the game isn't set up for replayability, which is typical of kinoko-ex btw. For some reason you get the girls pregnant once and now they're forever pregnant. for games attempting to cater to impregnation fetish it's just not well thought out, yet they keep doing it, and people lose interest in a month or less.

And like adding a scene or two isn't going to fix anything.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess you're right. This is on the developer.
I had negative thoughts about this game in the beginning anyway, because the developer released the game before it was really "finished," and then required people who bought the game to continually go to their blog and download updates to get the full game.
Fetching the updates isn't really a problem, but the idea of getting paid for an unfinished product is really sketchy, and too many devs have been releasing their games early as of late. People play them while they're in alpha, and by the time the game is actually finished, everyone has already gotten bored of it and moved on.

I guess no one will ever know how to get the hot springs, scarecrow or alleyway CGs.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I decide to visit the game again...
Hot Spring House, get the key from the middle of red carpet near the teleport for the sword challenge...

Scarecrow I think is not available yet.

Alleyway, if you're referring to walk naked in town, just need to get the correct cloth... I forgot whether it is the slave cloth...

Still, it would be best if the author release everything in one go...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

"Another Style"

Since it's basically the same game I'll put it in here

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hot Spring House, get the key from the middle of red carpet near the teleport for the sword challenge...
What carpet? Where? Sword challenge? I'm confused
You mean the optional dungeons?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone did already make another thread for that version: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=905138

I haven't been able to find a link to the new one yet, though.
I actually posted that link in this thread first, then that guy made a thread later.

I even clarified similar thing (that it's the same game) in that thread
It's not that she's grown, it's basically the same game BUT with all girls as non-lolis.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Scarecrow I think is not available yet.
It's been so long since I've played the game at this point that I don't remember any "Sword challenge." The scarecrow event does seem to be implemented now? I tried interacting with the scarecrow and got some text, but nothing else... Perhaps you need to have her wearing certain clothing or meet some other requirement?

I've finished the game on my save, and I'm 99.9% certain that I have all of the portals, so could you maybe tell us all which portal it is in the list? How many times do we press up/down?

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry for the necro but does anyone know where to find the latest version of the game? 1.2.2

i have been searching the net for a long time and i was only able to find 0.9.5 version of the game

the one in AS that is the latest version of the game is the wrong game, its RJ189279 rather than RJ173704

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm... Pretty sure all of the updates are on the developer's website?
They come in the form of patchers, so if your version of the game is pretty far behind, you'll have a lot of patching to do, from one version to the next, until you're all caught up.

Always make backups.