What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [キラリス舎][Kiralice] ビキニアーマー エクスプローラーズ / Bikini Armor Explorers (RJ269025)

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I should have waited for the review before buying this game, but something about the art style really attracts me. Urgh.
Same here. I had high expectations for this game.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I finally finished this, but on rage level to keep my sanity in check. I had to crack out lvl 99 and infinite money and items to at least no worry with boss fights and skip running out.
RNG encounter rate is stupid high and combining with the maze puzzle system, this is a nightmare.
H-events is fucking hard to trigger, you try to check it out how trigger it while you are facing more and more RNG monster encounter.

major warn before playing:
go hack it to girls for lvl 99 or you will only suffer IF you dont have much time to play. 9 HOURS GAMEPLAY to clear WITH HACKING LVL 99 and gold.
clearing game = full gallery open(do no but i defeat the green dragon sleeping on the log field on neightbor from your hometown and say something about gallery before).
access gallery you must talk with the water hole thats you man find on some regions. But only trigger after you defeat a boss or sub events after.

Utility:
Barrel jump learn: you must go alone with MC red hair girl and talk to boy thats jumping on barrel to learn, BUT SAVE before it, cuz if you jump on that barrel you will glitch stuck endless and must reload the game. YOU can ONLY use barrel jump with the MC alone.
Fisherman bait: On the same location you learn with the boy jump barrel, you must talk to the fisherman alone with MC to help him.

My avaliation of gameplay:
RNG auto encounter ruined mostly the enjoyment of the game, you pass 90% gameplay running out from RNG monsters than walking.
The chinese girl mini game is interesting but VERY BAD EXECUTED, this sucks, annoying, stressful, to win you have to stack multiple same items to double score, BUT IS RNG shuffles.
Cassino.... RNG GOES BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and go waste golds to earn points to progress main history, no need to stress with the cassino prizes skip it.
H-events bad executed, hard as hell to trigger.

H-Events:
I avaliate it as balanced, good varieties, girls design is lecherous, the ass design is very charming.
NO MATING PRESS.
the prostitution minigame is SO-SO is like the chinese mini game, some poses, but is same motion for each poses. Succubus ending if you reach 100 cum works on total. Or after clearing game.
ONLY GOOD lewd scenes from LOSING/DEFEATING BOSS with a lot of hearts icons on the battle.

Honestly im disappointed, game was pretty interesting but bad executed. This is an hentai game, no need to make bizzarres and hard level project and NO RNG ENCOUNTER. Just needed more simplicity.
Hard to fap, requires gallery unlock usage.

Opinion
I'm aware author worked on animation, cg art is charming, history development, challenges, minigames, character learn progress. This is the most important core sources. But this is an h-game, making the game ''VERY HARD'' and ''VERY RNG'' results in damage in his whole work.
4/10 score
barrel jumping for all char aftering taling to the boy. u ave yo go the a beach in the big tree area to teach it hte the others.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
any one have walkthrough I stu in Delta tree too where to go next?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
any one have walkthrough I stu in Delta tree too where to go next?
Etigoya might have the time to write one - he already uploaded his full gallery save. But it will be in Engrish.

easy85

Reputation score
The previous point brings me back to one very important and often very overlooked thing: The H-scene progression... In this case it is all over the place and makes no sense. Some of the girls will only get unexpectedly softcore scenes of groping for like half of the game while some will start out with plenty of penetrative sex (the innocent Priestina goes from zero to straight out riding a guys cock with practically no build up) and gangbangs (Palilica starts out with 5p, and while it does suit her secretly slutty personality it's a bit too extreme for such an early point of the game) ... It is seriously unbalanced and makes it seem like the author didn't know what sort of content he wanted to have in the game so he just threw everything he could think of randomly about hoping for the best... add to this the fact that every H scene is oneshot and you get very little bang for your buck so to speak...

One other thing to consider is a total lack of any sort of nonlinear corruption (you don't have any influence over it and things just happen like in the early Scale Garden games) which combined with H scenes being totally inconsistent brings about a very strange result.
I disagree. This is probably the best part of this game - you have 4 heroines and all have different personalities (except common silliness) which makes things fresh. Blondie goes for a gangbang while loli at the same time barely flashed her panties to strangers and got groped.
You underestimate how slutty the blonde is and I wouldn't call any of them "innocent" considering what they are wearing...

Where this game failed with h-scenes is the amount. You get very little "per girl" since there are 4 heroines.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I disagree. This is probably the best part of this game - you have 4 heroines and all have different personalities (except common silliness) which makes things fresh. Blondie goes for a gangbang while loli at the same time barely flashed her panties to strangers and got groped.
You underestimate how slutty the blonde is and I wouldn't call any of them "innocent" considering what they are wearing...

Where this game failed with h-scenes is the amount. You get very little "per girl" since there are 4 heroines.
Actually you took what i said entirely out of context (and i already adressed the lack of H-scenes in my review)... My point was the fact that some of the more extreme H-scenes happen way too soon which causes great disparity in terms of H-content available to the player. Taking that 5p scene as an example is that you go trough a bit of an early grind to get such a scene which may appeal to more people than just groping, but later on in the game you go trough quite a bit of a mind numbing nerve wracking grind only to get some groping as a reward...

The point is that there must be some sort of balance in terms of when, and what sort of H-content gets available and for whom... You seem to have forgotten the "game" part in this whole thing, and the fact that the H-content is still a subject to the various game design rules plus the added difficulty of achieving the right balance between the game/hentai aspects of a greater whole that is every and any H-game.

By far the biggest offender in this game is actually bad game design in every possible aspect, ranging from the simple gameplay aspects to major things like the way the H-content itself is or isn't integrated with the rest of the game which make it seem like the creator never played any of the better H-RPG's in his life and just sort of fumbled the game's development process...

To make the matters more clear, i'll reiterate all of the above like this: It has actually been a while since i have seen such a badly made japanese game. Seriously if you still think i'm full of shit go play something like ASYLUM and just try to compare that wonder of a game to this pile of shit (both games are fairly new, but there is a world of difference in quality)...

easy85

Reputation score
So I repaired angel statue and teleported back to the starting town so I can do the part-time job h-scene, get new bikini for the father and equipment, and now I can't leave... Teleport doesn't work and the game won't let me walk back to the Delta forest.
Actually you took what i said entirely out of context (and i already adressed the lack of H-scenes in my review)... My point was the fact that some of the more extreme H-scenes happen way too soon which causes great disparity in terms of H-content available to the player. Taking that 5p scene as an example is that you go trough a bit of an early grind to get such a scene which may appeal to more people than just groping, but later on in the game you go trough quite a bit of a mind numbing nerve wracking grind only to get some groping as a reward...
You are missing the point. There are different 4 heroines so the slut get gangbanged like 3 hours into the game while loli still gets only groped 5 hours into the game. It makes perfect sense and it's more logical than all of them progressing at the same pace.
You can't have smooth progression of h-content with 4 heroines unless they have the same personality.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You are missing the point. There are different 4 heroines so the slut get gangbanged like 3 hours into the game while loli still gets only groped 5 hours into the game. It makes perfect sense and it's more logical than all of them progressing at the same pace.
You can't have smooth progression of h-content with 4 heroines unless they have the same personality.
Nope, you still don't get it... The blue haired girl (Priestina) stated to be a virgin and shown to be fairly shy sees a guy having a boner and just rides the fuck out of him... So there goes your "different personalities" thing, lol.

As for not being able to have smooth H-content progression with 4 or more heroines, well... Have you never played Nightmare Girls by Tsuki no Mizu, or any of their other games (???), because those are the very definition of exactly that... smooth progression of H-content with more than just 4 very different heroines...

If you STILL don't get it, then i don't know... lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that...

blerghit

Reputation score
Blue hair girl was peeking blonde slut stepping on the farmers dick while naked for money, got groped in the restaurant and raped by tentacle vine in forest.
So yeah she was a virgin at the start of the game, but after getting a taste for it she got in heat.

Yes she was kinda fast to go full slut but are you sure you didnt miss the prelude to that?

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, so i just played this game for a while and it's time for a mini review:

- The artwork is a bit of a mixed bag ranging from average quality to less than passable in several instances... Also although there appears to be a large amount of CG's most of them are reused quite a few times so in all actuality there are very few unique ones to consider.

- Gameplay is stock RPG maker as expected with practically zero intent to innovate and you can actually win any fight just by spamming normal attack as bosses in general are very weak...

- The minigames: I can't comment on this particular point very much, so i will just say that i don't think you can even win that china restaurant jar smashing game... At first i thought that there must be some some sort of method to it, but nope the stuff you get from the jars is entirely random or at least that was my (limited) experience with it...

- Random encounters: do i even have to point out how anachronistic and annoying this is at this day and age...

- Story&H scenes: No matter how strange it may seem these go hand in hand. Story is total bollocks, bollocks with loads of cute girls in skimpy clothes but still... it is what it is. It starts with the main character going on a journey to find her dad (and possibly nab herself a new bikini armor all the while chasing after her idol miss Cathy), while the rest of the girls are there just because... reasons i guess, they literally join for no reason other than just filling out the numbers (and they literally say just that). Needless to say just as they set out on a journey Pienetta's dad shows up and having lost their purpose for a journey the very moment they decided to go on one our brave (and oh so very stupid) heroines against all reason decide to just go for it regardless...

Now i'm not saying the whole thing is bad as the story is just an excuse to have the girls start a journey, but the execution is the biggest issue. You get a rather largish map with plenty to explore, or so one would think, but that is where the trouble begins. Namely the game is seriously linear, to the point where you won't be able to go to the places you want when you want to and by the time you get to visit those locations you will lose all interest in this game. An example of this is meeting Cathy on the road and her mentioning how she's actually going to a local beach resort with a very suspicious name promising all sorts of lewd shenanigans. The said resort is just down the road and would be a quick stop to make, but no, you can't go there because the game tells you so.... This is exactly the sort of thing that killed this game for me and it doesn't happen just once during the course of the game.

The previous point brings me back to one very important and often very overlooked thing: The H-scene progression... In this case it is all over the place and makes no sense. Some of the girls will only get unexpectedly softcore scenes of groping for like half of the game while some will start out with plenty of penetrative sex (the innocent Priestina goes from zero to straight out riding a guys cock with practically no build up) and gangbangs (Palilica starts out with 5p, and while it does suit her secretly slutty personality it's a bit too extreme for such an early point of the game) ... It is seriously unbalanced and makes it seem like the author didn't know what sort of content he wanted to have in the game so he just threw everything he could think of randomly about hoping for the best... add to this the fact that every H scene is oneshot and you get very little bang for your buck so to speak...

One other thing to consider is a total lack of any sort of nonlinear corruption (you don't have any influence over it and things just happen like in the early Scale Garden games) which combined with H scenes being totally inconsistent brings about a very strange result.

Conclusion: Personally i would rate this game with 4 out of 10. It had and held some promise but wasted it a bit too many times to be any fun... All in all a very generic game.

Note#1: All of this is just my opinion on the game, so if any of you reading this actually liked the game despite all of the aforementioned negative aspects, well more power to you i guess and i'm glad at least someone enjoyed it because i certainly did not...
This really perpetuates the whole "quantity over quality" issue a lot of rpg maker games seem to have

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tryed to mod the defense ring with no encounter and boosted stat (+500)
Can someone try it?

Just swap the armor json file in the data folder.

Attachments

easy85

Reputation score
Nope, you still don't get it... The blue haired girl (Priestina) stated to be a virgin and shown to be fairly shy sees a guy having a boner and just rides the fuck out of him... So there goes your "different personalities" thing, lol.

As for not being able to have smooth H-content progression with 4 or more heroines, well... Have you never played Nightmare Girls by Tsuki no Mizu, or any of their other games (???), because those are the very definition of exactly that... smooth progression of H-content with more than just 4 very different heroines...

If you STILL don't get it, then i don't know... lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that...
What?
Did you miss the scene with harassment in the bar (and IIRC it wasn't the first time she was groped). If MC wasn't there, she would get raped... (which happens later in the game, btw.). Did you miss spying of blonde girl doing footjob to the farmer (which got her and MC very curious about "those things")? Did you miss tentacle rape? She got plenty of action before riding that guy in the tent. Also, I know MTL sucks but did you read any of the dialogue?
She's basically "acerola" type of heroine - carefree, klutz, kinda dumb, no resistance to sexy stuff, "it feels good so it must be a good thing to do" kind of girl. She's definitely more perverted than the MC.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What?
Did you miss the scene with harassment in the bar (and IIRC it wasn't the first time she was groped). If MC wasn't there, she would get raped... (which happens later in the game, btw.). Did you miss spying of blonde girl doing footjob to the farmer (which got her and MC very curious about "those things")? Did you miss tentacle rape? She got plenty of action before riding that guy in the tent. Also, I know MTL sucks but did you read any of the dialogue?
She's basically "acerola" type of heroine - carefree, klutz, kinda dumb, no resistance to sexy stuff, "it feels good so it must be a good thing to do" kind of girl. She's definitely more perverted than the MC.
Dude, i don't have to use machine translation as i can actually both read and speak japanese just fine... The restaurant "H-scene" is just your guess of what could have happened but didn't... The tentacle rape, well... You actually took an entirely optional H-scene and count it as canon somehow??? (personally i just went and wiped the floor with those tentacles... at that point i was so overpowered that the damn things couldn't even scratch me)

Look i'm not trying to be rude here, but the whole lets agree to disagree in my previous post meant that i just don't give a fuck about continuing this particular discussion with you anymore and thus i tried to put a stop to it in a civil way before we get into an argument over what is ultimately a very crappy game not worth anyone's time...

This really perpetuates the whole "quantity over quality" issue a lot of rpg maker games seem to have
Yeah, that's exactly the point i was trying to make with my review... Basically the author/authors thought that the H-content itself is good enough to overshadow the beyond crappy gameplay, but the problem is it just wasn't anything of the sort, neither high quality nor was there enough of it...

Heck it's just one of the many low effort products that have dominated the market as of late (i'm talking strictly about hentai market here), it's like the H-game authors think that most people have really low standards nowadays so they think they can get away with it. Ironically though that majority of people has yet to prove them wrong...

Last edited:

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score
Dude, i don't have to use machine translation as i can actually both read and speak japanese just fine... The restaurant "H-scene" is just your guess of what could have happened but didn't... The tentacle rape, well... You actually took an entirely optional H-scene and count it as canon somehow??? (personally i just went and wiped the floor with those tentacles... at that point i was so overpowered that the damn things couldn't even scratch me)

Look i'm not trying to be rude here, but the whole lets agree to disagree in my previous post meant that i just don't give a fuck about continuing this particular discussion with you anymore and thus i tried to put a stop to it in a civil way before we get into an argument over what is ultimately a very crappy game not worth anyone's time...

Yeah, that's exactly the point i was trying to make with my review... Basically the author/authors thought that the H-content itself is good enough to overshadow the beyond crappy gameplay, but the problem is it just wasn't anything of the sort, neither high quality nor was there enough of it...

Heck it's just one of the many low effort products that have dominated the market as of late (i'm talking strictly about hentai market here), it's like the H-game authors think that most people have really low standards nowadays so they think they can get away with it. Ironically though that majority of people has yet to prove them wrong...
Well this is why i'm making an effort to kinda go through the ones i feel have potential and see which ones are worth your time or not. Side note games made with wolf rpg maker tend to be good.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To make the matters more clear, i'll reiterate all of the above like this: It has actually been a while since i have seen such a badly made japanese game. Seriously if you still think i'm full of shit go play something like ASYLUM and just try to compare that wonder of a game to this pile of shit (both games are fairly new, but there is a world of difference in quality)...
Are you sure ASYLUM is any better than this?
Sure, Hakika does make his own music and balance the game to the point where its unusual for the RPGmaker game but outside of that both were just a cookie cutter RPG maker game with fucking hentai slap together.
Only game that gameplay mechanics and hentai aspects well intertwine together even with default battle system is ROBF and everything else is just doesn't go beyond man.
In a end, I think it all comes down to how you like the art, and if the game is shit then you just bought or download low rez CG set that happened to be game came with side, don't ya think?

Besides, I'd like to know if there's any more blockbuster RPGmaker made hentai that actually worth of time.
....outside of ROBF and Mon-musu RPG also any game with female protagonist with corruption is key sales point of course.

Also, like any other game, I don't understand many Jap creator's put unfuckble non-essential NPC that is way more hotter than main characters are.
God damn.... I wish if I could get scene for that chinesee waitress at buffet mini game.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Are you sure ASYLUM is any better than this?
Sure, Hakika does make his own music and balance the game to the point where its unusual for the RPGmaker game but outside of that both were just a cookie cutter RPG maker game with fucking hentai slap together.
Only game that gameplay mechanics and hentai aspects well intertwine together even with default battle system is ROBF and everything else is just doesn't go beyond man.
In a end, I think it all comes down to how you like the art, and if the game is shit then you just bought or download low rez CG set that happened to be game came with side, don't ya think?

Besides, I'd like to know if there's any more blockbuster RPGmaker made hentai that actually worth of time.
....outside of ROBF and Mon-musu RPG also any game with female protagonist with corruption is key sales point of course.

Also, like any other game, I don't understand many Jap creator's put unfuckble non-essential NPC that is way more hotter than main characters are.
God damn.... I wish if I could get scene for that chinesee waitress at buffet mini game.
As a game ASYLUM is certainly better in every way than Bikini explorers, mainly because it actually does have the "game" part to it, and it's done damn well... I don't know how far you got into the game, but what makes it even better is the fact that it also has a really good story to complement the whole atmosphere it has going on all the while fleshing out the motivations of the very few NPC's it has (it shows a group of effectively immortal people slowly but surely descending into a sort of madness all the while lamenting their past choices that brought them into that particular situation).

Lets not even mention the presentation as a whole... ASYLUM actually gives off a feel of a "well made" game in every way imaginable, while bikini explorers gives of the feeling of someone slapping together a few random maps using the most basic MV assets which just screams "LOW EFFORT!!!" (and this is me not taking into account the fact that i've always found the MV sprites quite jarring to look at).

There is only one reason i would actually rate it with an 8 instead of a 9. Namely it made its optional H content dependent on the progress you make trough the main story (but there is a reasonable amount of content and all of it is both repeatable and of high quality). Also it addressed the problem of unsexable NPC's you mentioned by actually giving them some content too (I mean Piro is fucking hot, so i'm really glad she got some actual action herself). I mean sure it is still just a few H-scenes per NPC, but they're there...

As for your other point sure, you're right that most of the time it just comes down to whatever a consumer personally likes the game or not, but that doesn't mean that people want to get just some good CG's out of a game, but rather expect something more from it. After all if people wanted CG's then they would just buy some CG sets instead of buying a game. A simple way to put it would be that people expect to get their money's worth i guess, and so if they run into a low effort product they will most of the time bash the crap out of the author as is their right to...

Well this is why i'm making an effort to kinda go through the ones i feel have potential and see which ones are worth your time or not. Side note games made with wolf rpg maker tend to be good.
Yeah, the rule of thumb is that for every good H-game there is at least 100 bad ones, meaning that we will only get a game worth playing maybe once every two years (this is just my personal aproximation)... This of course further gives people fuel to just keep on putting the blame on RPG-maker as a program instead on the authors that just want to maximize their income with as little effort as they can... This isn't something new nor exclusive to just the H-market though...

As for Wolf games, there have been a few really good ones, but Wolf-RPG as a program is just a pain in the ass to work with. I usually like to modify the games i play for a while to my liking, but the fact that Wolf has both the common events and scripts in one freaking list makes it a nightmare to deal with (your usual game has a list of about 3000 common event/script items and most authors don't ever bother sorting them in any way)...

Last edited: