What's new

SIM [Kisamamaki soft] [貴様巻きソフト] Let's Turn Pick-Up Beach to a Nudist Fucking Beach! / ナンパビーチを誰とでもヤリまくりヌーディストビーチにしよう!! (RE261011) (RJ261011)

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Description:
You play as a dude who owns a shop on the beach. The goal is to turn the beach into a nudist beach where people can freely do naughty things with each other. This is done by spreading rumors, requesting demonstrations from your bitch gal friend, holding increasingly sexual events, and gradually changing the atmosphere of the beach.

The game is partially translated (menus, parameters, certain messages). Click config on the bottom right, then change the language to English.

All the girls are voiced.

Links:

Controls:

Mouse point and click
F8 - show/hide menu
P - pause/resume

Gameplay:
It seems to be some kind of turn based thing where your actions consume action points. When you run out of action points, it goes to the next turn.

When on the beach you can hover the mouse over girls to hear what they're thinking. You can also click them to try to pick them up.

In the pick-up scene, the play commands and excitement level bar are displayed at the top of the screen. The higher the excitement bar, the more likely each play command will succeed. The praise command always works, so it's a good idea to start by raising the excitement bar using praise. The girls' thoughts are displayed on the balloon to the left, and again, you can hover the mouse over the girls to hear their thoughts. As each play succeeds, the excitement level bar will increase further, increasing Desire Level and Hot Level of the play. The creampie command is only available after the fuck command has succeeded. There is a finite number of plays you can do during each pick-up scene. Once you run out, the scene ends.

Genre:

Bitch
Cuckoldry (Netori)
Internal Cumshot
Molestation
Outdoor Exposure
Outdoor Sex​

Attachments

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This was a pleasant little sim/management game to play. I never figured out a good way to manage money, so I kinda just waited out the days until I could rapid-pace buy all the things I needed to progress. Also, make sure to keep the men's libido down. If it gets too high, they'll molest/rape people, basically starting you back at square one by tanking your stats.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Beat the game. Apparently you want to get all the lust bars for both girls and guys to max. One of the girls, short-hair blonde never showed up for me.

Attachments

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
The short haired blonde only shows up when you do demonstrations.

yamatoex

Reputation score
Hi does anyone know how to increase action from 4 to free since before I download save in this thread I manage to get 5 action but only get 4 girl either miss blond twintail or brown hair girl?

yamatoex

Reputation score
Okay I manage to increase action to 5 the only way to get gal to 100 probably need a lot of action probably around 8 or 9 right here the save I might post the save again if I get it to 6 or more

Attachments

thekeller101

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to get the game to play.
I load up the game and I'm at the title screen where my only options are 'config' or 'close'
I've tried every button on my keyboard clicked everywhere I can think of and nothing.
I see the screenshots and it almost seems like I'm missing some files because several of the buttons in the screenshots do not show up in my game.

texugocansado

Reputation score
I can't seem to get the game to play.
I load up the game and I'm at the title screen where my only options are 'config' or 'close'
I've tried every button on my keyboard clicked everywhere I can think of and nothing.
I see the screenshots and it almost seems like I'm missing some files because several of the buttons in the screenshots do not show up in my game.
you need japanese locale or the game will not run properly.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what the requirements are for the different numbers in CG mode?

LycraPawn

Reputation score
Hi there. I got the official English version just now. Does anybody have a walkthrough guide on how to get all the girls into you? I run into a snag where the guy's lust gets at max level but the girls lust levels are still under-leveled. Any tips or strategies on how to decrease the chances of assault or do I just power through it?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hi there. I got the official English version just now. Does anybody have a walkthrough guide on how to get all the girls into you? I run into a snag where the guy's lust gets at max level but the girls lust levels are still under-leveled. Any tips or strategies on how to decrease the chances of assault or do I just power through it?
I thought it was just keep having sex\interacting with them and keep the beach's pervert level from maxing out (otherwise a rape occurs and most of the girls will leave) also one of the girls only shows up when you do training.

LycraPawn

Reputation score
I thought it was just keep having sex\interacting with them and keep the beach's pervert level from maxing out (otherwise a rape occurs and most of the girls will leave) also one of the girls only shows up when you do training.
I was able to figure it out in the end. I have now unlocked the full gallery mode. But I appreciate your help nonetheless.

PatrickBash

Reputation score
I was able to figure it out in the end. I have now unlocked the full gallery mode. But I appreciate your help nonetheless.
How did you unlocked the full gallery mode. 5th girl very hard to 100%. Please tell