What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

blerghit

Reputation score
Im thinking of downloading this but need to know how easy is it to create a cateared maid harem and is it possible to play the story with these custom cat ear maids?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Im thinking of downloading this but need to know how easy is it to create a cateared maid harem and is it possible to play the story with these custom cat ear maids?
You mean just add cat ears ? There are cat, dog and fox ears and tails that match the hair color. Basic accessories. You edit the maids and they will stay that way until you want to edit them again.

XRRoy

Reputation score
a) You won't find character cards (presets) that easy and if you do they will require a lot of mods that are not specified anywhere or you get the mods set but you have to build the preset yourself because the creator won't share it.
That's Japanese modding community in a nutshell, they reject foreigners for no obvious reason and tend to keep their resources within their rather small circle.

Also, upgraded to Windows 10 recently (and I hate it besides being able to play some W10 exclusive games...) and it reverts my location to somewhere outside Japan, game still works so I consider country setting does not affect game's function at all.

Also why did you remove character presets?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Also why did you remove character presets?
What character presets ? I did not remove anything. If you are referring to the default DLC character presets they were not there in the first place because the guy who repacked the game decided not to include them. They're in case you want them.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I can't figure why but this game hates fullscreen mode. No matter what settings I try it will always show severe screen tearing in fullscreen mode.
Hardware: A mediocre 2015 laptop with a 60Hz 1920x1080 display, i7 4720HQ, GTX960m 128bit 4GB GDDR5, shared heatpipe for cpu anf gpu, 16GB DDR3L RAM, 1TB main SATA3 SSD EVO860+2TB SATA2 SSD QVO860,
Updated drivers and everything, WIN10 1909, running game from main SSD
Some Chrome tabs opened (10-20)
Game configuration : 1920x1080, fullscreen, antialias x4, quality set to high
I've tried so far:
* enabling vsync in config.xml -> 30 FPS limit, screen tearing, lag
* enabling vsync and set target fps to 120 FPS -> 30 FPS limit, screen tearing, lag
* enabling vsync, target fps 120 FPS, force vsync in Nvidia Control Panel -> 30 FPS limit, screen tearing, lag
* disable vsync, target fps 120 FPS, force vsync in Nvidia Control Panel -> 120 FPS, screen tearing
* disable vsync, target fps 60 FPS, force vsync in Nvidia Control Panel, removed all mods and plugins -> 60 FPS, screen tearing

Game configuration : 1920x1013, maximized window, antialias x4, quality set to high
* disable vsync, target fps 120 FPS, force vsync in Nvidia Control Panel -> 120 FPS, NO SCREEN TEARING. It's ok, I guess, very smooth, but I have to disable turbo boost to stay in the 80C temp range. Frame rate drop to 40-55 FPS with XtMasterSlave and VibeYourMaid in operation.
* disable vsync, target fps 60 FPS, force vsync in Nvidia Control Panel -> 60 FPS, NO SCREEN TEARING. Frame rate drop to 45-55 FPS with XtMasterSlave and VibeYourMaid in operation. Tubo enabled, decent temps below 90C. Also tried different settings combos for MTAccelerator, SmoothAnimation, SKAccelerator to see if there is any change in animation quality. There was no obvious improvement so it's safe to assume these plugins are useless at under 60FPS and carry the risk of breaking physics

Conclusions
Fullscreen = screen tearing. Issue is not related to mods or plugins
Window mode = OK
Built in Vsync = a pile of crap
Forced Nvidia Vsync = does not fix screen tearing in fullscreen
Performance enhancement plugins = useless at <60FPS. Don't know if they actually have significant effect at higher monitor refresh rate and 60+ FPS. That's what they were made for. Speeding up calculatons by forcing multi threading. They will be moved to optional in the next build unless you guys make your own tests with them and decide they're worth keeping by default on a more modern config.

Do you guys get screen tearing in fullscreen mode ?

Last edited:

XRRoy

Reputation score
What character presets ? I did not remove anything. If you are referring to the default DLC character presets they were not there in the first place because the guy who repacked the game decided not to include them. They're in case you want them.
Oh my bad, I thought you were the one who made the repack version. xD

As for screen tearing you mentioned, no, I have no issue. Playing with an i7-4790 and GTX1050, game was on a Toshiba HDD (a very slow one,) using Fast Sync for almost all of my games while disabling their built-in Vsync function (if there's any.)

My game runs at 60FPS all the time and it IS supposed to run like that, graphics are nowhere near demanding anyways. So I'm thinking maybe it's your mods that cause the slow-down.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Don't get me wrong. Frame drops only occur when using VibeYourMaid and XtMasterSlave in combination. They are very heavy. There are no frame drops when playing the game normally. Solid 60 FPS even with other 3D programs running in background and lots of tabs opened. I never actually tried to close everything and run only the game to see if it fixes the screen tearing.

blerghit

Reputation score
Umm, i may be missing something but i only have the vanilla events translated to english, DLC stuff (im guessing) shows only the speakers name and blank text boxes/choices.
I unzipped sybaris com3d2, and translation AIO sybaris II into the game folder.
Anyone know if i can get the dlc events to have english text?
Did i done goofed up something?
Edit: Also, some of the basic events seem to also be missing text. (event after beating hotstart idol event)

NVM i guess its just that the translations are not complete, some events are and some events arent translated.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
There shouldn't be any blank textboxes. Set both system language and subtitles to english. Make sure that you have RouteToEnglish in i18nEx configuration.ini. Whenever there is no translation autotranslate must kick in.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
I see, ill try to dig around in the config inside i18nEx.
Simply uncommenting the line didnt seem to work, or maybe i did it to wrong line, its late.
Ill try more stuff tomorrow and report back.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Simply uncommenting the line didnt seem to work,
Say what now?! Don't uncomment anything in there! You just had to check if you have this line:
RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToEnglish
AND NOT
RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToJapanese

Sometimes for unknown reasons it may reset to Japanese. If "RouteToJapanese" is selected you get no text unless you choose English and Japanese for subtitles. But you get double subtitles if there is English translation available. One line will be in Japanese but instantly autotranslated to English and the other line will be the English translation. In theory there shouldn't be any need to set the subtitles to English and Japanese anymore but I may be wrong. I haven't encountered any issues since months ago when I had no idea how to properly make use of the translation plugins and there where 5 plugins doing more or less the same thing. Now there are only 3. The old YATranslator and CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin were obsolete and redundant so they were removed to comply with i18nEx recommendations.
1 - i18nEx handles the translation strings and texture replacement
2 - XUnity.Autotranslator handles the machine translation
3 - IMGUITranslationLoader handles plugins menu translation

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
;RouteToEnglish -- Puts Japanese text into English textbox if there is no translation text available
;RouteToJapanese -- Puts translations into Japanese textbox if there is a translation available
RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToJapanese​
I uncommented that last line, i guess i have to add one for english to make it work.
Edit: Didnt work.
Funny thing is that the auto translate works, as it translates maid names which first show up in JP, then get translated.

Edit 2 Works now, having both or not having eng doesnt work. Dunno why the config didnt have that when freshly installed.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
replace the line: RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToJapanese
with: RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToEnglish
This fixes the blank text boxes when having only English subtitles selected
EDIT: Don't know either why it sometimes changes back to Japanese. When I pack the AIO I make sure it is set to RouteToEnglish.

Attachments

Last edited:

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if I can ask but can someone direct me to some Fate grand order character mods. I am particularly looking for Artoria Pendragon(Lancer) and Jeanne D Arc but the all the links I found are dead.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
There's a torrent linked in the guide in the Q&A section that has what you want. If it's dead I could seed for a little while. It's not mine to maintain
It's in cm3d2_mods\modsChara\[cm3d2_]char-Fate-Grand Order
I haven't tested any of it
PS: Weird coincidence that what you are looking for also got uploaded today on the russian site

Last edited:

Michr

Reputation score
For some reason every time I try to extract the Mod.7z it always gives me a "can't open file as archive" error. I've tried re-downloading it and hash checking to make sure it isn't corrupt and updating 7.zip but nothing seems to be working. I did notice that every time I tried re-downloading it that the Mod.7z would always say it was unfinished even though everything else would finish and start seeding. Any ideas on what might be going on?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Crappy torrent client ? You're the first to have such problems. Use qbittorrent. Whatever it is it has nothing to do with the modpack.

donmiles

Reputation score
Overview:
View attachment 30790
Custom Order Maid 3D2 is the sequel to Custom Maid 3D2, with a new story and new characters.

"Empire Club. The most luxurious bar that ladies and gentlemen come and gather.
The beautiful maids who worked there danced and talked with the customers to amuse them."
Long story short, you are the male protagonist owning a big ass club house which you inherited from your uncle along with his big ass debt and 3 maids (main characters) that will help you manage the club and serve you and the club customers. And by serve I mean "perform yotogi", which is what sex is called in this game. You need to train the maids so they develop skills needed for the story to progress. No, not sex skills. Actual skills like singing and dancing and cooking. The more skills you train the more points you get to spend on sex positions in a single yotogi session. Having sex with maids increases their yotogi stats. Higher stats unlock new sex positions. Leveling up a sex position may unlock some predispositions and kinks. You also need to earn credits and club reputation so you need to assign jobs to your maids. With the earned credits you have to build new facilities and assign the required number of maids to work there. The game is very grindy at first and it will take many days before you actually build anything. Everything changes when you build the first luxury facility and the credits begin to fill your account. Once the training hits a certain level you have to assign a contract type to your maid. It can be either Free or Exclusive. There's really not much of a difference except that the Free contract allows the maid to fuck the customers and earn more. You assign the Exclusive contract when that maid is waifu material and you don't want to share her with the guests. There are a few classes of maids that can level up by assigning a suitable job or training. It doesn't really matter. When the class level is maxed out you have to change the maid class and assign another job. By leveling up a class you get to spend more points on yotogi sessions. You have to communicate with your maids to level up you relationship with them. You can only talk with 2 maids in a day (4 if you count the ones you choose to fuck that day). When favorability increases it unlocks events for that maid. The first maid you hire becomes Maidlord which means she can train other maids proportionally to her own stats. Maidlord status can be assigned to other maids later in the game. When you build facilities you get to hire for free some Extra maids that can only work in facilities. They don't level up stats and you can't have sex with them. There are also some NPC maids that appear sometime along the story. NPC maids have sex events that need to be unlocked.
The story is linear and impossible to mess up. You start with the Idol route when they decide to become idols and you have to train their dancing and singing skills in order to win VS battles without playing that annoying rhitm dance minigame. You eventually win the tournament and begin the restaurant route and so on. By then you already got the hang of what you need to do.

Developer: |
Original Title: カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 / Custom Order Maid 3D2
Store: | |
Genre: Simulator, Romance, Management, Trainer
Tags: 3D Game, Character Creation, Japanese game, Male protagonist, Voiced, Cosplay, Virtual Reality, NTR (optional), Lesbian, Harem, BDSM
Release Date: 2018-02-23
Updates:
News:
Version: 1.47.1
Language: Japanese, English (main story is community translated, newer DLC events are machine translated)
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes, but actually no. Various uncensor skins are provided.
Game engine: Unity 3D

Size:
Vanilla: ~70GB [COM3D2 + All DLC + Sybaris AIO/BepInEx AIO + Essential mods]
Ultimate: ~155GB [CM3D2 + COM3D2 + All DLC + Sybaris AIO/BepInEx AIO + Modpack]

The game is almost identical in terms of visuals and controls to CM3D2 but it packs some visible improvements over the older game.
Read to get the basic idea of how the two games compare to each other.
COM3D2 holds the advantage because it can import the content and personalities from CM3D2 if it is installed and used as an append disc.
COM3D2 revolves around the many different DLC personalities and subtle changes as the relationship between the master and maids advances. There are 18 personalities in total.

What to expect compared to another popular title:
[Illusion] Koikatu vs. [KISS] COM3D2

COM3D2 is visually similar to the very popular Illusion game "Koikatu" but with some key differences.
a) It has a story worth playing through
b) A lot more sex positions and personalities
c) Has huge modding potential waiting to be exploited.
d) Overall better production quality (content). Graphics and physics are nothing special.
e) The male protagonist does not roam freely. The game is more like a 3D Visual Novel.
f) You can only give commands. No direct interaction such as touching or grabbing. Don't know about VR though.
g) I can't confirm because I don't have a VR headset but people say this gme is 100x times better in VR

As for the bad part
a) You won't find character cards (presets) that easy and if you do they will require a lot of mods that are not specified anywhere or you get the mods set but you have to build the preset yourself because the creator won't share it.
b) It is impossible to make a standardized repack and this leads to userbase segregation. I'm trying to sort out this issue and create a modpack that integrates some of the basic clothing items, and by basic I mean clothing that a sane person would actually wear.
c) You can't create items from basic shapes which means that every item needs a separate model or a retextured version of an existing one. Basically this translates to huge disk space usage when you need a mod for basically anything. Compared to Koikatu repack where a character preset would be around 200kb (the size of the png card), in COM3D2 a good character preset can go over 50MB if it needs very specific mods.
d) It is quite hard to create a certain character preset because you either have to look for a very specific mod or you have to learn to make it yourself
e) The number of DLCs is too damn high! You'd have to sell your house to legally own every single one.
f) Ridiculous loading time
g) Plugins are rarely tested in VR environement. I can't tell for sure what works and what will break the game in VR. MultipleMaids plugin is a known culprit.

Introduction for new players
This should be enough to get a basic understanding of the game mechanics and user interface

Controls: Point and click.

Installation, latest DLC, uncensor, plugins, translation and modding
Everything you can possibly need to get this game up and running can be found in this
I wrote it as an installation guide for my modpack but it also contains detailed step by step instructions for getting the main game up and running. It will help you install all the official content ever released and some of the best unofficial content.

DOWNLOAD
Like it or not you have to torrent everything. The linked torrents were uploaded by lilly, a trusted uploader and active member of the plugin development community. I always test his new builds before updating the links.
Given the circumstances it is impossible for me to provide direct links with the needed bandwidth and monthly quota. I will only keep the links updated when needed and maintain the AIO Modpack. PM if you think you have a reasonable solution for hosting that much data.

CM3D2_1.66.0.159 + All DLC Vanilla (Used as an append disc):
COM3D2_1.45.0.028 + All DLC Vanilla:
COM3D2 AIO Modpack R3.1:

Preview

does this run vr as well?

eph604

Reputation score
Thank you for making this modpack + guide inlolwetrust. COM3D2 and CM3D2 have always been incredibly difficult to use with all of the mods, plugins, DLCs etc and these megapacks are our only hope.

I've downloaded and reinstalled different versions of these games many times and one problem I constantly have is missing .menu files and buggy clothing items. It happens very often with DLC related clothing items where I will select them in the dressing room, I will get an error prompt that is mostly in Japanese, then my game will crash.

I downloaded the Korean megapack that you reccomended and installed your mods and AIO Sybaris. Right now the dressing room is an absolute minefield of clothing items that will crash my game. I've uploaded a picture of one of these crashes. Any idea what causes this problem? My best guess is that it is a tranlation issue or I am missing a lot of the DLC files (which a lot of mods seem to rely upon). When I run DLC checker I am missing the following DLCs:

[A.K.Pack Trial Version]
[COM3D2 Append] [COM3D2 Karaoke Pack VR Vol.3]
[COM3D2 Append] [Visual Pack for Disc] [*CM3D2 VP]
[COM3D2 INM Shop] [Night Magic Fire (English ver)]
[COM3D2 INM Shop] [designated plug-in] [Hair Set1]
[COM3D2 Shop] [COM3D2 Costume Set Vol.5]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Costume Set] [Marine Sailor Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Costume+Shopping Set Vol.3]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Dance - Sweet sweet everyday]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Event Add-on Pack Vol.13 Add]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Event Add-on Pack Vol.13]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Kunoichi Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Lover+ Condition & H-event Add-on Pack] [Innocence]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Lover+ Condition & H-event Add-on Pack] [Onee-chan]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Lover+ Condition & H-event Add-on Pack] [Oneechan] hair
[COM3D2 Shop] [Transfer Add-on Pack Vol.1] [Yandere]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Transfer Add-on Pack Vol.2] [Oneechan]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Transfer Add-on Pack Vol.3] [Sadist]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Transfer Add-on Pack Vol.4] [Genki]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class - BugBug Custom Maid]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.25]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.30]
[Chu-B Lip] [CM3D2 CBL Maid Set]
[Chu-B Lip] [COM3D2 CBL Maid Set]
[DLSite Bonus] [Nijiyomechan Costume Set]
[Denkigai 2017 Winter] [Gift Card]
[Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Mumuta Costume Set 2]
[Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Stick Poster] [Imouto]
[Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Stick Poster] [Maid Secretary]
[Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Stick Poster] [Wary]
[Denkigai 2019 Winter] [Ojousama Personality Pack Poster]
[Pre-Order Bonus] [Nutaku]
[Pre-Order Bonus] [soukiyoyaku]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Appraiser Uniform]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Goddess Maid]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Jewelry Box]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Luxurious Fantasy Gun Set]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Luxurious Piercings]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Luxurious Real Gun Set]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Mini Event Set Vol.1]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Mini Event Set Vol.2]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Mini Event Set Vol.3]
[S-Court CR Shop] [NPC Mini Event Set]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Queen Devil Maid]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Uncle Coaster]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Uncle Mat]
[Vocal Collection 3] [Sound Dress Set]

Furthermore the savegame file that you included are not reconized by my game. Can anybody else share their savefile? I lost my previous savefile and I really don't want to start from 0.

Edit: Based upon what I read it seems I need to get CM3D2 and synch it to fix these issues. I will try...

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Both CM3D2 and COM3D2 complete with all their DLC are mandatory if you want to have the whole modpack working without menu errors. I don't know how your dlc checker shows so many missing dlc when it should be only 2 or 3 small unimportant ones and some that aren't even listed which you have to download and install separately from the provided links. My guess is that you skipped steps from the guide.
Not all mods require cm3d2 or even dlc. Maybe one day I will build a stripped down version of the modpack that works fine without cm3d2