What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

eph604

Reputation score
I installed CM3D2, linked it to my COM3D2 and it has solved almost all of these problems. The COM3D2.StopQuitting.Plugin also helped a lot. It still says I'm missing all of those DLCs but I'm not too concerned about that...

I also found an old savefile that somebody shared on Reddit. I've attached it here in case anybody else needs it because it's actually pretty hard to find save files on the internet...

Attachments

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Now that I look at DLC checker it seems the list was finally updated or something was messed up in the paths.dat which is unlikely to happen for both of us. They don't seem that important in a way that their absence could break mods. I'll have a look at what I can find and update the list

Edit: updated the list with dlc that actually matter and don't even show up as missing in dlc checker yet

Last edited:

kira gamer

Reputation score
Sinto muito, se estou errado, mais gostaria de saber sua opinião, vale a pena comprar no Steam e ele leva o modpack mods r3? Sei que não é a intuição da comunidade, mas agradeço se você responder.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
No. It's not worth it to buy it from Steam unless you want to support the developer. You will be very limited, I can't offer support and a lot of mods won't work with it.
Also we do not discuss the English version here.

kira gamer

Reputation score
this version that you ordered to be updated? I will download it with the modpacks
is there another place that i can get the japanese version?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Torrent is the only way if you want everything preinstalled. There is no direct link for it. You either do everything it says in the guide or I can't help you. The language barrier isnt't helping either. We're talking about almost 200 dlc you would have to buy and install individually if you want to own them legally and that would take forever. When starting the game it says "Japan sales only" so I assume you can't even legally get it outside of Japan.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I'm not here to babysit you. Read the guide in OP. All of it. Do your research. Do not skip steps.
Do not spam this thread unless you have something useful to add.
This thread is for reporting technical issues and posting content, not for people who struggle to install the game even though everything is spelled out for them in plain English.
English is not your mother language? Neither is mine.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
INVITATION FOR BETA TESTING MODPACK R3.2

Anyone wanting to join the beta testing of the COM3D2 Modpack R3.2 can PM me. You will have to report in private any serious issues you find.
If everything goes well the torrent release will be live this weekend

Requirements:
1. You have previous experince with my modpacks OR you have done your research, you know what you are doing, you won't bother me with useless questions regarding the game installation.
2. You have installed both CM3D2 and COM3D2 from the torrents in OP including the all the missing DLC from the link in the guide.
3. You have latest COM3D2 update 1.47.1 and perform a clean installation of the modpack and Sybaris/BepInEx AIO. No overwrites.
4. You did not create an account just to beg for links

Requests available: N/A

Note: PM=Private Message, not Profile Message. All profile messages are ignored and deleted.

EDIT: Beta test ended

Last edited:

foxymethoxy

Reputation score
Is that getting released still or does more testing need to be done?
Pretty sure I can't send PMs right after making an account. I assume there's a time limit to avoid bots. Trying not to just beg for links, at least, I can say I know what I'm doing already in game install/folder structure.

I can help if more needs to be done otherwise I can just wait for the release. I will do fresh installs to test/for this pack ofc though, just really wanted to see alternatives to lilly's w/ noct's. I will check out 3.1 now as well so I'm familiar either way. Nice to see more packs, this game has way too much fucking content nowadays. My cm3d2 folder I started in 2016 is still only barely 20gb, this game is like 70 now with all the dlc and stuff, and bigger with mods.

Anyway thanks and sorry I couldn't PM properly and had to do this. Free bump regardless.

edit: also I have VR so I can test stuff in VR, after removing multiplemaids first obviously

dzem69

Reputation score
I downloaded everything as it was written in the guide, properly linked cm3d2 and choosen only BepInEx AIO. Transffered mods correctly, but I always end up with this screen... It happens when I choose room and then actions to perform on yotogi. When I clink "next", this happens... Anyone know what could it mean?

Attachments

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Someone had a similar issue earlier. Try and see if COM3D2/MyRoom folder is not read only. Right click on the folder -> Properties -> uncheck Read Only. If that doesn't work install the BepInEx AIO R3.2 from the Gdrive link in the guide. If that doesn't work either it may as well be some corrupted file. Access denied error occurs either because file is read only, inssuficient privileges or corrupted file

dzem69

Reputation score
Someone had a similar issue earlier. Try and see if COM3D2/MyRoom folder is not read only. Right click on the folder -> Properties -> uncheck Read Only. If that doesn't work install the BepInEx AIO R3.2 from the Gdrive link in the guide. If that doesn't work either it may as well be some corrupted file. Access denied error occurs either because file is read only, inssuficient privileges or corrupted file
Thank you so much! The first thing worked perfectly... I unchecked Read Only on COM3D2/MyRoom and now everythink works fine!

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anybody know if there is plugin to increases maid limit in schedule tab from 40

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
None that I know of. Which is sad really since there in now a BepInEx plugin that allows you to add up to 60 facilities. I guess it's only good to hire the extra maids, save their presets if you like them and then fire them since you'll hit the 40 maids limit quite fast

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@pritepakorn01 What do you mean? The Modpack R3.2 has updated Sybaris II/BepInEx AIO and translation for the latest version of the game (1.47.1)
If you are asking about then that is as good as dead because it isn't maintained anymore and you shouldn't use it. Same goes for .
Development has migrated into building a unified installer named "COM Modular Installer" that has both frameworks and all the updated plugins. You can search for it on the Custom Maid Discord server. My packs are built using that installer on top of which I add my own customization. When the installer gets updated I also update the Sybaris II/BepInEx AIO if the changes are relevant enough to make a difference.
P.S. : Stop using Sybaris. Let it die already. Use BepInEx based installation instead.

pritepakorn01

Reputation score
@pritepakorn01 What do you mean? The Modpack R3.2 has updated Sybaris II/BepInEx AIO and translation for the latest version of the game (1.47.1)
If you are asking about then that is as good as dead because it isn't maintained anymore and you shouldn't use it. Same goes for .
Development has migrated into building a unified installer named "COM Modular Installer" that has both frameworks and all the updated plugins. You can search for it on the Custom Maid Discord server. My packs are built using that installer on top of which I add my own customization. When the installer gets updated I also update the Sybaris II/BepInEx AIO if the changes are relevant enough to make a difference.
P.S. : Stop using Sybaris. Let it die already. Use BepInEx based installation instead.
ummm ok my brain is not responding but thanks for reply im just gonna use modpack that you just said thank you!

unkokoko

Reputation score
I want a list of all mods or every original compressed archives.
I'm trying to merge yours to mine but it's hard to verify the version because your modpack is mixed many things...