What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

senjuvilis

Reputation score
Hi. Here are some of the deleted n777 character mods for custom maid If you have have the missing mods and you're willing to share - let me know.

senjuvilis

Reputation score
Hi. Here are some of the deleted n777 character mods for custom maid If you have have the missing mods and you're willing to share - let me know.
Somebody on discord posted this link with a supposedly 100% pack, so use this instead. I'll be keeping a backup so let me know if this link dies.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
STATUS UPDATE
If you didn't read the warnings and updated blindly to 1.48 here's a little status update on what has been done so far to fix the plugins

Work in progress plugins for 1.48. They are not compatible with previous game version so DO NOT install them on 1.47.1 if you don't want to also update the game yet.

ESSENTIAL

ModMenuAccel: fixed with ModLoader ver 1.7.1
EditMenuFilter: fixed ver 1.4.1.0 (REMEMBER TO DELETE THE OLD "CM3D2.EditMenuFilter.Plugin.dll" from "Sybaris/UnityInjector/")
DirectPorori: completely broken. Remove it from Sybaris/UnityInjector
HalfUndressing
: fixed ver 0.0.0.6
SceneCapture: fixed ver 0.3.1.23
ACCex : fixed ver 0.3.2.0
MultipleMaids : fixed ver 23.1.3. Compatible with GP-01fb. They're still working on it.
MaidVoicePitch : fixed for GP-01fb

OPTIONAL (recommended)

AP148Patch v2: A targeted patch for fixing just some plugins:
-EditMenuFilter.Plugin (*was fixed officially in ver 1.4.1.0. No need for this patch)
-StudioItemPlace.Plugin
-MultipleMaids.Plugin
-Not compatible with modified MultipleMaids which you are using
-Not recommended because it is useless now. Will be archived.

NPR shader: fixed ver 0.8.0.0 (Updated for 1.48. Now it has a UI)
CacheEditMenu: fixed ver 1.2. This one is optional. Remove it if you make a lot of changes to the Mod folder.
MaidFiddler: fixed ver 1.0.8.0. Update it when you start it.
Gear Menu fix: Says something about offsetting the hit boxes. Will be archived.

If you updated to 1.48 and get a lot of red error messages at startup, even after installing the updated plugins, you may have to remove the old Sybaris/BepInEx AIO and reinstall it from scratch.
If you reinstall the Sybaris/BepInEx AIO, apply the plugin updates for 1.48 and then run the game. Delete the old plugins marked in RED.
Probably will take another week or two before everything gets fixed. Then will come the fixes for the broken mods.

UPDATE: It is technically safe to update to 1.48 and GP-01fb at this point since most of the plugins are now fixed but you should expect the unexpected and you may encounter undocumented bugs. All face mods based on GP-01 are broken now so your maids won't display correctly and you'll have to update or recreate the presets yourself.

Link removed

EDIT:
- Try the full Sybaris/BepInEx AIO R3.3 from the Gdrive links (see guide, Step 3). A cleanup of previous instalation is required. R3.3 only works with 1.48 and above.
- COM Modular Installer was also updated to be compatible with GP-01fb. Have a look at the discord server.

Last edited:

skanso

Reputation score
English Please
正好更新到 1.48 ,你的最新更新刚好用上,谢谢你的分享

Joseelpro

Reputation score
hello, im have a problem when i open the game, just keep loading and never open, i try open it with locale emulator, but still the same, some solution? i talking about COM3D2

I updated the game to 1.47.1 and the game doesnt start, just keep loading and nothing happens, any solution?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I updated the game to 1.47.1 and the game doesnt start, just keep loading and nothing happens, any solution?
Cant't you see the PM I sent you? Let's not spam the thread for nothing with 2 pages of convesation. I will later edit this message with the accepted solution for your problem.

ConpoxN777

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi. I'm looking for a FGO Jeanne outfit and an Altria bunny suit.
If anyone has them, please share.

Attachments

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
- Added GP-01fb to the DLC list.

Last edited:

Blast011

Reputation score
I was wondering if i could get some help with an error:
COM3D2ERROR.PNG COM3D2ERROR2.PNG
I followed all instructions up to COM3D2 installation and ran the 1.47.1 update with locale emulator(admin), im guessing the error is related to the update not finding certain files it needs to start the installation, (COM3D2.exe maybe?) tried reinstalling CM3D2 and COM3D2 and going trough all steps again but no luck.
I searched the thread for similar problems but couldn't find another like this, if i did miss a previous post where this was resolved, do tell me, thanks.

Just in case, the .exe IS in the folder.

FIXED: the files were read only.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
it literally says it can't write to that destination
can be because one or more of these reasons
- Files in Downloads that come from unknown sources are usually prevented from being run/edited because of security reasons and need to be unblocked first
- not enough permissions
- some folder or file is in use. Close the launcher, dlc checker, sybaris arc editor, folder or whatever is opened from there
- folder is read only.
- destination path is too long or has characters that it doesn't like. I'd suggest something shorter like D:\KISS\COM3D2.

In your case move the game from Downloads to a proper destination and make it short.
Add registry keys again because you changed the installation path
Make sure the installation folder is not read only. Right click -> Properties -> untick Read Only

Last edited:

Blast011

Reputation score
Already solved, read only was the problem, but thanks anyways, having a bunch of trouble with the game not loading some clothes and hairstyles so i need to fight with that for now D:

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Mods from the modpack R3.2 shouldn't have any issues unless you didn't install CM3D2 and linked it to COM. Hairs don't have any errors. I tested all of them. The error you may get is when you use a color preset for a hair piece and free color for another. The game doesn't like that at all. You should only use free color for everything. There are a few mods that were partly broken (from the source) and I fixed in 3.3. Still waiting for some mods to be updated to be compatible with GP01FB.
If you didn't install CM3D2 then you will need the StopQuittingPlugin to make the experience more bearable and prevent the game from force closing at every missing reference it encounters.

Last edited:

pokgon

Reputation score
hello, i want to know how i link com3d2 with cm3d2 is it needed or not if need can you tell me how to do it or linked me somewhere that hace instruction
also thank you!

Edit:i find it in installation guide thanks anyways i will try it first

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
A new Custom Maid Ultimate vanila repack was released on nyaa. The repack has both CM3D2 and COM3D2 and It claims to have all the DLC to date preinstalled. Ironically I was planning to upload an updated repack today but somone else went ahead and did it
Once I manage to finish the 154GB download and test the repack, I will update the guide and OP. It is slow af at the moment.
Lilly's COM3D2 vanilla repack is way too old and requires too many updates and dlc. It's not so convenient anymore.

For those of you who already have lilly's repacks installed there is no need to download the new repack. Just update the game as usual and take a look at the dlc pastebin from the guide to install what you're missing.
Update 1.49 should be safe to install if you already have 1.48 or GP-01fb

Last edited:

Killerhb

Reputation score
I have problem with yotogi, no ntr tab, all pure love.
I also cannot find game setting location to figure out if ntr block off or not.
Anyone have any idea, I use lilly vanilla, updated dlc pack and use modpack 3.2.
I used maid fiddler to unlock all. Group 3p mmf scene is available but still no ntr route.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
DO NOT unlock everything at once with maid fiddler. It will break your save file and make the game crash. NTR route begins during the story when relationship status gets at a certain point. You have to actually play through events.

Lexusex

Reputation score
Google link for BepInEx AIO 3.3 (step 3 from guide) has corrupted archive.