What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Hate to necro, but worth it:

"Why did you necro then Starke?"

The attachment is a complete save, ready for the latest version with access, to the very elusive mob scene room, enjoy!

Attachments

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hate to necro, but worth it:

"Why did you necro then Starke?"

The attachment is a complete save, ready for the latest version with access, to the very elusive mob scene room, enjoy!
Mob scene? What mob scene?

And why is it that I find your avatar so appropriate for a hentai forum?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mob scene? What mob scene?

And why is it that I find your avatar so appropriate for a hentai forum?
Maybe he meant some monster scene...so therefore mob...but what mob scene was elusive i don't really know,as they were all preety easy to get...

As to his avatar,it kind of makes him give off an air of a pimp(no offense to the person in question,but rather that's just the way it is)...

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its from Air Gear: Spitfire.... from the Flame Road.... ^^

That guy is a pimp in the manga/anime anyways.... :rolleyes:

Sorry for being off-topic....
No updates anymore I guess, right?

I would have liked some more new stuff, this game is so awesome....:D

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its from Air Gear: Spitfire.... from the Flame Road.... ^^

That guy is a pimp in the manga/anime anyways.... :rolleyes:

Sorry for being off-topic....
No updates anymore I guess, right?

I would have liked some more new stuff, this game is so awesome....:D
Oh,so i made a lucky guess about that guy being a pimp(not Starke,but rather that guy in the picture...),and it turned out right(i've never read Air Gear,although i have heard of it...).

And yeah more updates of this game would have been awesome...too bad that the author went MIA after the last update(the game was short and felt a bit unfinished when it came to H scenes...).

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone translate what his latest blog post says (Oct. 14, for those who've been keeping up with him and think I'm talking about a new one? With Google translate I can't tell if he's working on an update to the game or a new project entirely.

soulles

Reputation score

Oh,so i made a lucky guess about that guy being a pimp(not Starke,but rather that guy in the picture...),and it turned out right(i've never read Air Gear,although i have heard of it...).

And yeah more updates of this game would have been awesome...too bad that the author went MIA after the last update(the game was short and felt a bit unfinished when it came to H scenes...).
Hehe, wel yeah, if you mean a Pimp as in someone that is bad-ass/Cool then yeah, I meant it that way, not someone that is a Whore/hooker controlling monger lets say.... Cause there are no characters like that in Air Gear, not that I know off at least...
(and I am at the current Air Gear Manga chapter 'its still ongoing'... unless some are seen as a person that 'hooks/sells for sex' them... but then still that might be a personal view rather then a factual one...)

----------------------

Sorry for more off-topicness...

I dont know where the blog is at, so dont know about the updates, sorry..

I would answer your question Solarpants, if I knew anything...

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Spitfire's a pimp, everyone's his bitch, specially Simca.

Regarding kcreate, he said in his blog that he's studying scripting, and with regards to his next work, it might take a while but it will be announced whenever and apologizes for disapearing.

The "Mob Scene Room" was a room that you only unlocked if you beat the game, and sometimes glitched, that's pretty much a perfect save, that's all.

I also want to state, that only releasing the first season of air gear and then canceling the show, was a cheap shot to the balls, and the guy who had that brilliant idea should cut his wrists.

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

Spitfire's a pimp, everyone's his bitch, specially Simca.

Regarding kcreate, he said in his blog that he's studying scripting, and with regards to his next work, it might take a while but it will be announced whenever and apologizes for disapearing.

The "Mob Scene Room" was a room that you only unlocked if you beat the game, and sometimes glitched, that's pretty much a perfect save, that's all.

I also want to state, that only releasing the first season of air gear and then canceling the show, was a cheap shot to the balls, and the guy who had that brilliant idea should cut his wrists.
Yeah, it was, they did the same with Tenjo Tenge, wich was from the same author/creator btw.... the Manga for that has ended, but was way longer then the Anime... same was with alot of my fave series/Manga lets say, Claymore, Gantz, and many others....

They are still working no OVA's for Air Gear though, but they start at the time of the tournament... wich is prolly almost right after the end of the series... although not sure, cause in the Manga that takes longer I believe... long time ago I read that... cause am following current, so its not fresh in my memory...

And wow, he might be working on a new game, looking forward to that then.... :D

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah, it was, they did the same with Tenjo Tenge, wich was from the same author/creator btw.... the Manga for that has ended, but was way longer then the Anime... same was with alot of my fave series/Manga lets say, Claymore, Gantz, and many others....

They are still working no OVA's for Air Gear though, but they start at the time of the tournament... wich is prolly almost right after the end of the series... although not sure, cause in the Manga that takes longer I believe... long time ago I read that... cause am following current, so its not fresh in my memory...

And wow, he might be working on a new game, looking forward to that then.... :D
Now I just heard Saint Saiya lost canvas will not have a season 3... Fuck this, I'll never see anime again unless the series are finished or seasons are not connected (example: dragonball, if it ended in season 1, Z would not be necessary to give it closure).

Anyway regardin Virgin Island, sure... If that's what you understand by that... I believe he will work in a game but, nothing soon xD

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its a pitty that there is no finished translation to this one..

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry! I didn't mean to make it sound like the game's broken english was... well... so broken ^^. Using the 'Translation Aggregator' the story is actually very, very easy to piece together. You'll understand what's going on pretty smoothly.

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Using the 'Translation Aggregator' the story is actually very, very easy to piece together. You'll understand what's going on pretty smoothly.
That maybe true but still, you miss many great little moments and jokes that makes this game feel less special.

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

True. There's no argument against that I suppose. After playing it though, it's still a 9/10 in my book.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i don't have this anymore got rid of it because it was not fully translated.finished most of the game and liked most of it except for all the events that lead up to end 4 and the scene where the blond guy rapes you(because theirs no way to at least get revenge you would think you would get a option to kill him or at least kick him in the balls :/)

then the rapists in the last city i am glad its possible to win that was seriously stupid at 1st that they were unbeatable.

and loved the True Ending :D

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nrrrrrrng, I'm REALLY reluctant to announce this buuuuuuuuut seeing as the current translation is going nowhere fast (No offence, I just know people really want this) I'm going to make a stab at doing it once I finish Parallel Fantasy (and release Version 2 of Saki Quest which should be tonight or tomorrow).

I'd much rather do Arms Devicer but I want to finish that game 100% before I even try and seeing as that won't be finished till the 7th I decided to go for the next most requested game.

Now, here's the thing, this game is HUGE content wise.

So you have a choice, do I do incremental releases or just do the whole thing?

Keep in mind, VX doesn't do patches very well so I'd have to upload the whole game every single time if I was to do it incrementally (Yes, I know I could just put up the data files, but I know a lot of people would get confused with that at a later date when the thread is all but dead and someone has managed to find the game :p)

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nrrrrrrng, I'm REALLY reluctant to announce this buuuuuuuuut seeing as the current translation is going nowhere fast (No offence, I just know people really want this) I'm going to make a stab at doing it once I finish Parallel Fantasy (and release Version 2 of Saki Quest which should be tonight or tomorrow).

I'd much rather do Arms Devicer but I want to finish that game 100% before I even try and seeing as that won't be finished till the 7th I decided to go for the next most requested game.

Now, here's the thing, this game is HUGE content wise.

So you have a choice, do I do incremental releases or just do the whole thing?

Keep in mind, VX doesn't do patches very well so I'd have to upload the whole game every single time if I was to do it incrementally (Yes, I know I could just put up the data files, but I know a lot of people would get confused with that at a later date when the thread is all but dead and someone has managed to find the game :p)
Well, I'm patient enough to wait for its completion. Overall, I think that would be the best decision. I'm sure others will argue that, though.

This is fantastic news, by the way! You are definitely my favourite person on ULMF (probably my favourite person across many different similar communities, even).