What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

that scene wont happen if you lose you need to win and that's odd because they were not trying to rob him for me in fact he payed them to try to rape you...because you would not give it up to him(or at least if you play the game in the proper order...
so you probably have to talk with him in every city triggering all of his little scenes except for the sex in the brothel(at least its willing :/ and you get paid)

i am more interested in where the mining guy goes if you say you would have sex for 5 gold he runs off and is no where to be found o.o

also in a second play thru i could not figure out how to get the maid at the front gate to appear(i don't have this still but ya...)and she is needed to progress the dam story!

Glitches-
as far as i can recall the only glitch that i got was with the bags.ignoring the slots you start with you can get to 50 item bags in which don't seem to work...one which is in the cave near the beach to the south east starting city.
and the second is from a thief if you can manage to trigger a event in the 3rd city.
yet these bags never worked for me...i had a extra bag apparently at some point and put stuff i wasn't using at the time in their.but then it disappeared and i lost it all :(

MAJOR TIPS-
1.stay a virgin theirs no benefit from losing it have another save file for that.
And you will be able to attain real power :D(avoiding monsters with red eyes helps as they can take your V if your clothes are bra and pantys or lower)

2.NEVER USE GOD ORBS you will understand if you play long enough.

3.free clothing heal in the first town talk to the lady in the middle tight of the town during the day she is in front of her house door jut talk to her when your clothes are damaged and she fixes them for free(i always laugh when i see your smile at this point)

4.Mana-taking a shower at the beach house will give full mana :D can only use once a day tho :(

5.Grind the crap out of the 1st beach area until at least lvl 5 then you can defeat the 1st 2 people in the arena then grind in the next beach area until lvl 10 then you can handle a few more. once you hit lvl 14 and get V Crash your all set you can defeat most enemys in the game excluding 4 or so

6.somewhere in the forest past a rock in which you need a pickaxe to break is a ring that heals you every turn get this asap

7.in the 3rd town if you have all of the rings(apparently) and 1200 money you can turn them into the S ring which gives you protection from all status effects(against some enemys this can be useful tho its not really needed)
---
End :D

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What was the update he did on 5.10.2012? Some minor bug fix or did he add something?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just dropping in to let people know, translation is on going, just hit a rough patch personal life wise so I'm rarely on the internet (much less do I actually FEEL like being on the internet), it shall be done though :D I'm working on this and Arms Devicer at the same time, we'll see how it goes

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@monkey i am right their with a man
my life certainty has been better then it is right now.
just hang in their as long as your alive good things will come.
(unless your a terrible human being that writes sick stories like rape quest or scp 231)
:D

tubehunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's great to know that translating is going on. I temporary stopped at mansion infiltration mission. It's kind of let down when I can't understand any shit the characters are saying.
Also, version 1.23 that I have downloaded seems to have new h-scenes which instructions to get them are not available here. It will be easier to find them if this is translated.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's great to know that translating is going on. I temporary stopped at mansion infiltration mission. It's kind of let down when I can't understand any shit the characters are saying.
Also, version 1.23 that I have downloaded seems to have new h-scenes which instructions to get them are not available here. It will be easier to find them if this is translated.
Well it's version 1.23 that I'm working on so hopefully that'll help :D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally back from the dead (my power supply died and I couldn't afford to get a new one until Black Friday; the downside of having a uber computer is that the upkeep is fucking expensive). In the months that I couldn't get at the files on my computer my interest in translating this has somewhat vanished but if you want a helping hand in translating anything, I'm up for it, Monkeyman.

I don't know if you already are or not but feel free to use what I've already translated.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally back from the dead (my power supply died and I couldn't afford to get a new one until Black Friday; the downside of having a uber computer is that the upkeep is fucking expensive). In the months that I couldn't get at the files on my computer my interest in translating this has somewhat vanished but if you want a helping hand in translating anything, I'm up for it, Monkeyman.

I don't know if you already are or not but feel free to use what I've already translated.
Oh really? I had meant to PM you about that actually, it would give me a HUGE boost and save a crap ton of time!

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, definitely. Whatever helps the translation effort of this incredible game.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

All I can say is don't burn yourself out. It's easy to do, with all kinds of demands coming from all kinds of people.

He's of no use to me dead - Boba Fett.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just commenting for fun and for the sake of keeping this thread alive :D

agreed with what manty said...the majority of people in the world(probably most of which live in the states)
are/have most/every negative trait you can think of in one way or another...
if you enjoy translating(which frankly i don't know if anyone actually does)
then go for it :D!

and if you do enjoy doing it. don't over do it as it would end up becoming tedious and well you may end up h8ting it o_O
---
on another note when it comes to translation...how would you keep working on it if a update added alot more story?
like how would you know which parts were done already? or would you have to restart? o.o

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any of you have the final update he did available?

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

100% cg save for 1.23
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12568&d=1349844381
*note posted by FFV page 14 here
*note game saves are not where cg is stored if that was true then saves where you did not do something would not have a scene unlocked. unless their was a new game plus

sorry could not find a working link to the game...
it's Dl code(code that's used to locate a specific game apparently)
is RJ086550

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is one BGM midi file that I can't find the correct Japanese name for.

It is 6.03 KB large and was last modified 2007/7/21 20:02. Its name begins with a 19. If anyone can post the correct Japanese name I would be grateful.

Roosyval

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is one BGM midi file that I can't find the correct Japanese name for.

It is 6.03 KB large and was last modified 2007/7/21 20:02. Its name begins with a 19. If anyone can post the correct Japanese name I would be grateful.
ver 1.23
BGM
19アンダーグラウンド.mid

does it works?

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Could someone re-upload the English translation I have not been able to find it on a good link anywhere's. Thanks

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here it is:

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i would love to get this game again if a full translation is done. but i would also require a full cg unlock because i really h8 games where you need to restart to get everything.
also i have to say fuck ending 4 :(

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how much of this game is translated?

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i dont about right now but. when i had last played it. it was enough to beat the game.
the intro
the battle system
and most of the stuff from the 1st town.
and all items