What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Re: virgin island

wow was not sure if i would get a reply even if it does not work want you to know i appreciate the response thank you

This is the version I have...

Triwolf pmed me about link being dead and something not being translated. I'm still not sure what he was talking about.

i think mega might have messed up the links to certain download's thank's for the uploads guy's nice to finally be able to try this game out in english

There's a new entry on their blog from two weeks ago... from what I can understand they were working on an open world game called Angel, but they had to scrap it. Now they're working on a new game since this summer and things are going well.

I'm not sure if I got that right, if someone could translate the entry to confirm... either way, can't wait to see another game from these guys, would be a shame if Virgin Island was the only thing they ever do.

Hello! Yes we already know, You can find more about and discuss this here:
New game from Kの創作部屋 (creator of Virgin Island or Virgin Goddess Story)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26243&page=2
Please use the Search Function too, "Angel Kの創作部屋" would guid yout to the desired Infos.
Enjoy the "candyfloss" Translation of the Blog-Entry! :)
M-77

kR1pt0n1t3's links are dead unfortunately.
Does anybody have the translation with CG room included and is willing to share?

I am uploading as of right now when its finished i will post the link,
it has the translation patch and the F5 (fullscreen) option, so credits to the translators for their time and those that shared the game all this time

PM me for link due to shota content, thanks to habisain that remind me of that content in the game.

Let me know if the link works, i think is fully in english its been really long since i played the game

Unless the moderators are ok with it?

Last edited:

Anyone have full Translation?
Just downloaded a patch from hrpgheaven but it's missing some :<
Also When i'm trying to replay the a screen from the village boy the game freezes.

Anyone have full Translation?
Just downloaded a patch from hrpgheaven but it's missing some :<
Also When i'm trying to replay the a screen from the village boy the game freezes.

The version i uploaded should be the full english i think check it out with your savedata, there shouldnt be any conflict

The version i uploaded should be the full english i think check it out with your savedata, there shouldnt be any conflict

Thanks Alot!
But i still got a small problem.
When im trying to replay the scene with the village boy the game freezes.
Also the "Nampa Man Scene 2" isn't Translated?

Attachments

• FReeze.jpg
    FReeze.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1

it has the translation patch and the F5 (fullscreen) option, so credits to the translators for their time and those that shared the game all this time

Let me know if the link works, i think is fully in english its been really long since i played the game

thanks pal

@Deem: Uh, hate to be the party pooper and all, but this game has shota in it. So posting links here is against the rules.

@Deem: Uh, hate to be the party pooper and all, but this game has shota in it. So posting links here is against the rules.

I saw other links and though it was ok, then again i didnt remember what content it had, pm for links or say its ok to post the link by moderators.

Not a problem at all Darkfire1004, just wanted to make sure XD

In page 6, there are links to the walkthrough for this game.

Last edited:

Yeah sorry, it's been a while, but I kind of remember this being pretty blatantly not allowed.

This game might be the best H-Rpg ever made. Has the author worked on any other game since?

PM me for link due to shota content, thanks to habisain that remind me of that content in the game.

Unless the moderators are ok with it?

Sorry to bother you, but I can't seem to find the link for your upload. If possible, could you share it again? If it's not okay with the mods, maybe via PM? I would really appreciate that, thank you =).

ey guys i got a question i seen to have the problem that my game crashes when i have the scene with the boy the 4 in row . i saw that kR1pt0n1t3 had a fix for that only i cant download it any longer does some have that fix for me
thx in advance

Sorry for my bad english

Back