What's new

ACT Vore Guro [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉 ]リリアンの冒険-賢者の塔と岩窟の大迷宮 / Lillian’s Adventure - The Sage’s Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth (RE297090) (RJ297090)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Double posting, but the dev just threw the game onto the English DLsite.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh wow, the OP for this was bad. So I added to it.

Honestly this didn't have much content I enjoyed in the intended manner, though I did chuckle a bit at it.

Gameplay is kind of sub-par. Really fucking annoying that your air melee moves you forward into enemies that then contact damage you. Contact damage needs to not be a thing. Couldn't be bothered to finish this since it wasn't much fun and looking at the gallery revealed no real fap material.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I had generally a bad experience playing this game. You're basically moving around a balloon. The MC's extremely floaty and half of the time moves on her own without me even doing anything.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game was just overall a pretty big disappointment. The sprites are a step down from your general Demon Angel Sakura ones, and it somehow manages to be even more frustrating to play than their previous games as well, especially with the absolutely atrocious control scheme. My wrist and hand literally hurt from playing this, what with jumping with the up arrow and melee attacks being on the right CTRL key (noticed way too late you could melee with D as well). What's worse is that there's not much content just in general, and even less so when you go into it like I did, expecting it to be the vore fiesta their others games are. The snake woman and final boss are pretty big slaps in the face with the lack of internals for the snake woman (why was she a snake to begin with? it's not used at all!), and the fade to black for Dran. The game is also crazy short.

Kind of a wasted potential in my opinion, and a step down from their previous games. Would've preferred to get the sequel to their RPG over this personally.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Maybe I'm just bias because it's so rare for games to feature my fetish (internal vore stuff does nothing for me so I'm glad it's largely gone) but I feel these criticisms are a bit too harsh.
People complaining about the controls is weird because if anything the game is too easy, most enemies can be killed without even putting yourself in danger because of the bow's range and damage.
If the controls were "better" it would be impossible to die, reminds me of how the original Tomb Raider games has unresponsive controls but the game built it's challenge around that fact.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oof, man I'm starting to feeling like the only one that legit enjoyed the game here. I got used to the controls and movement quickly so I didn't really have a problem with them. I'll admit that the game was a bit on the short side, but if we're gonna compare this to the demon angel sakura games (especially the first two), then they're a bit similar in terms of play time. Also if this game ends up being a "first in a line of other games", compared to the first DAS game, this is par for the course, if not a little more than. I'll play this game over the first DAS game.

shinryu

Reputation score
Oof, man I'm starting to feeling like the only one that legit enjoyed the game here. I got used to the controls and movement quickly so I didn't really have a problem with them. I'll admit that the game was a bit on the short side, but if we're gonna compare this to the demon angel sakura games (especially the first two), then they're a bit similar in terms of play time. Also if this game ends up being a "first in a line of other games", compared to the first DAS game, this is par for the course, if not a little more than. I'll play this game over the first DAS game.
oh i also enjoyed it but the lag with the bosses is unbearable

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Large stages do get pretty laggy. I reduced the resolution (W) and then went full screen (Alt+Enter) and that helped some.

I was able to cheese the hell out of Dran at the end with the soccer ball ... but I probably should have just attacked while inside her stomach instead.

I found the game fairly easy. Personal fetish: I like the lactation debuff mechanic. Also the ability to extract MP from downed male enemies. Only the time trial and the Book Devil gave me any difficulty. I found it annoying that secret revealers are purchasable consumables, instead of also a bonus for completing the game.

Most of the bad ends did nothing for me, but this game is tagged Vore and Gore, so I didn't expect otherwise.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
I have insane freezes after i enter the snake lair area through the cave and if i go back the game goes back to normal. Have anyone experienced that as well? How many areas would work like that? Is it fixable in any way?

tried w + full screen and didn`t see any difference. Hard to tell

shinryu

Reputation score
I have insane freezes after i enter the snake lair area through the cave and if i go back the game goes back to normal. Have anyone experienced that as well? How many areas would work like that? Is it fixable in any way?

tried w + full screen and didn`t see any difference. Hard to tell
yeah i do too and the same happens with bosses

bebe2803

Reputation score
Bought this game recently, version 1.20 from dlsite. Although i dislike the control but imo still one of the best vore ACT out there
Pro:
Comes with English translation
Can unlock everything from title without playing the game
Lots of monster and voiced (although not all can speak)
Decent graphics
Real vore that can turns you into skeleton or even complete dissolve but not those rape in belly from other H game
H game with elf is great anyway

Con:
Not easy to control but the some part of game such as training or boss still need precise control, although the boss part can handle with stat upgrades, and the training can skip
You need to redo all puzzle when teleport away, rather annoying when you need to go though that water cave
Most monster only have one type of H event, except some boss and male that you can rape will have two
Your teacher is a monster but the only H event is slapping your ass